Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Encounter Reports - Erie, PA
Encounter Reports - Erie, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2021, 05:23 AM   #1
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Encounter: Scorpiobaby22

User ID: -
Date: July 3, 8, 10
Name: Kate
Phone: 727-742-2167
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Shes on Seeking arrangement
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Fs, gfe.
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Mid back brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes a petite spinner. I'd guess 5'4" and 105 pounds.
Recommendation: Yes
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:12 AM   #2
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:58 AM   #3
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

It's why I wrote the review. Bf0083 messaged me and felt misled because I didn't mention everything. I was always under the impression that if it was a successful encounter, that you gave a yes recommendation.
To set the record straight I decided to post this review and include both the good and the bad. I didn't realize the amount of information guys would like to have in a review.
I'll try to be more complete with more information in future reviews.
** By the way, I saw an UTR Sunday...lol
Old 07-13-2021, 08:37 AM   #4
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Now in Kate's defense, she told me about a guy she recently saw who she said she hit. She said he was forcing her to do things she didnt want to do and even though she told him no, he wouldn't stop.
I certainly hope the guys on here are better than that.
No still means no, period !!
Old 07-13-2021, 06:56 PM   #5
Doneitb4
Registered Member

She wanted me to pay for a room and give her 250 on top do that. yeah I'll pass
Doneitb4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:29 PM   #6
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

It appears we have another alias. Too many similarities not to be
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:01 AM   #7
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

In the "Date:" section of your review you say you saw her the 8th. I met her the morning of that day.

Why are you saying she's in Erie? Maybe so the review won't get moved to Upstate NY? You must be 1 luckyman if you really saw her in Erie.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:34 PM   #8
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I just wish there was someway to see the ad. Oh well, must be a.....errrrrrr
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 12:22 AM   #9
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

https://chautauqua.skipthegames.com/...x/769236785829
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 07:41 PM   #10
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

I visited Kate today. She showed me texts correspondences. She also sent me screenshots.
All I can say is that some of those who've commented on this review weren't completely honest.
Telling her you're going to see her again and rape her for 3 hours for 200 dollars because she owes you ?
You already made her cry once because you forced yourself on her. Now you do this.
You are a sick individual.
She told me she's never done a morning appointment either. She was supposed to, but got sick and cancelled. She even showed me the hospital paperwork.
I found that intetesting.
Old 07-15-2021, 08:01 PM   #11
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Keep texting her. I'm enjoying reading your texts ..... lol
Old 07-16-2021, 03:43 AM   #12
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

This review has been suspicious from the beginning. All your comments are interesting to read. Sounds controlling and managerial. Also sounds like someone wants to keep her to himself. Maybe offering quote/unquote expert advice for exchange? Didn't like learning that someone may have seen her before you did that day? Maybe that didn't sit well with you? Maybe left a bad taste in your mouth "so to speak"?
You never said why you lied about seeing her in Erie. Why don't you want this story moved to Upstate NY? I'm not going to comment any further. I don't want to be complicit in ruining her business any more than has been done.

You're doing nothing to help her business. Quite the opposite. But, all-in-all, sounds like you're 1 luckyman!
Old 07-16-2021, 03:35 PM   #13
DAVIDB1123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

LMAO you guys act like you are in relationships with these whores...these girls will tell you ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to get out of you what they can...most are on [STAFF EDIT - GM]
or God knows what...I remember seeing pictures of this girl in the past and she had SEVERAL COMPLAINTS about her ripping guys off...I dont think there are many honest whores in this area...sadly
DAVIDB1123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #14
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Woody has an issue with me. After bf messaged me regarding her smelly pussy, I contacted her. I told her I wanted to book an appointment but I told her to make sure she was freshly showered. She told me she always is and asked me why I would ask her that. I explained that information was shared with me about a recent encounter she had with someone and the gentleman wasn't happy. Her reply .... its probably the guy I hit. I said, you hit someone, she said yes. I asked why and that's when she shared with me that she was basically raped. She provided detail of what happened, how this guy forced her to have anal sex, how she cried and begged him to stop and how she eventually hit him.
He's since messaged her more demanding that she see him again for 3 hours and for 200 dollars AND she had to let him rape her.
She wanted to tell her side of the story and she asked me where I heard this stuff. I did not tell her.
She then asked me if anyone else said anything. I told her yes. She asked me who and I again said someone she recently saw in the morning wasn't happy. She told me huh ? She said she's never seen anyone for a morning appointment. She said she was supposed to, but cancelled because she had to go to the hospital.
I told her that I would tell her side of the story IF she could provide proof.
To that end I drove to Jamestown and met her. She showed me back and forth text messages that validate her claim that she hit a guy and that he still wanted to see her again because she owed him for hitting him
She then showed me her hospital paperwork dated the morning of the 8th which to me validated her side again.
We talked for about an hour. She's been raped before. She talked about her teeth and the diabetic issue she had during her pregnancy which caused her teeth issue.
When I left, she sent me screenshots of some of her conversations as proof.
What angered me is the fact that she was forced to have anal sex even though she said NO.
I'm just sharing her side of the story.
She did text me today and said she blocked a few guys and asked me if she should change her number. I simply told her that decision is up to her.
I did tell her that no means no period and guys aren't anonymous. They use their ID to get the room so the option to take it as far as she feels she needs to is always there.
Old 07-16-2021, 09:03 PM   #15
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

bf0082 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kara STG Roc 727-742-2167

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women