Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2018, 05:53 PM   #16
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Where is the proof of BLM having multiple handles? I have never heard of BLM having multi's!!
What about your behavior in the last few days? Very derogatory and rude posts to members. Threatening and suggesting violence towards other member{s}!!Unwarranted pm's with profane language to a fellow member! I swear you need a vacay! In the last 48 hrs. you have more than enough potential points to go on a nice vacay!!
Holy crap !! Your nutty. You seriously have a mental problem. I think I'm going to go ahead and list exactly how this started. YOU CLEARLY ARE DERANGED.

FYI: TURKEY BASTING
https://m.xhamster.com/videos/greasi...-baster-801683

Oh and No I don't I'll now what you think about my points but I am not going anywhere. Anytime soon.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:59 PM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I think that last waste of bandwidth means she has no proof to her accusations WD, what a shocker.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:05 PM   #18
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2385357

Get tired of seeing posts like these in Dallas. Get bashed. Yes, when I responded I was upset. Yes. To continue these types of posts in Dallas. Repeatedly. It's ridiculous.
The open posts and requests are out of control. My thread was posted to bring attention to the fact that Dallas needs more than one mod to ensure that things stay on track. I'm far from perfect. I never said I was but I don't go around blatantly posting outlandish requests that should be listed in private forums.

Period.

If your posting anything else on this thread than suggestions for the coed ect.. your off topic. Stop trying to make this about me. I'm not the one who was posting sex acts in the coed.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:17 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

What is the subject exactly? You posted that coed is not to advertise but you're in there posting 10+ times a day "available" with your pic and phone number, if you don't follow guidelines and rules, why call out a community for not doing it? Seems hypocritical to me.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:29 PM   #20
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BLM. Wonder what's the point if putting you on my ignore list just for you to use your other profiles to read my posts. You sir should not even be speaking to me after your outlandish turkey basting post I have tried multiple times and asked you to stop harassing me now if you would like to know the topic of the thread please go back and reread it yourself I refuse to continue to go back and forth with you all night long once again.

I posted "I'm available" when people posted their areas. Just as the rest of the ladies do.
I haven't done anything wrong. I didn't post rates. I didn't post acronyms and I didn't post sexual acts. Which is not against the rules what's against the rules it's when you write about things as such as you as some of the other guys have posted about you make it your business to make me your business why don't you tell me matter fact why don't you go look at how many ladies actually respond and say available a day on there before you go opening your mouth once again. You have made yourself look bad enough today.

YOU seem rather hypocritical yourself.
Why were you calling me out over a turkey baster after you harassed me FIRST MAKING LEUD REMARKS OF A SEXUAL VIOLENT NATURE (on the thread I listed above) and THEN making a big DRAMATICAL post when all I DID DO WAS PM YOU ASKING YOU to stop harassing me seems a little hypocritical doesn't it

What I did wrong was letting you get me out of character and stooping down to a low life and level of conversation I should have just rtmd from the beginning when you started posting threatening lewd sexual acts against me.

Now.. any other questions you can send them to AG. He is still waiting on your RTM messages you falsely posted about yesterday and and your turkey baster thread unless you need me to also post that for the national board to view also.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:31 PM   #21
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

if one person was to go through the past 48 Hours of your post I wonder how many of them would involve my name Texas Jess .
TJ I wonder? NOW back to your question am I being hypocritical no because I don't respond to post that request sexual acts which makes it a iso though if someone says they're in that area there's nothing wrong with saying hey I'm available and I'm in that area so get off your high horse and why don't you try cleaning your act up before you come for me anymore because as you can see you've been made out the buffoon and your multiple posts and adverts of my pictures and things that you've tried to do was in the past 48 hours yet still I'm here yet still I won't be going anywhere so get off your high horse.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:42 PM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Coed is not a iso.
You must of forgot that you posted this in the previous page, if coed is not a ISO, tell us why you continue to awnser the ISO threads and don't follow site guidelines?

You make 0 sense and contradict yourself in every post. Go take provider 101 already, things run different here than BP where you came from after it's shutdown
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I honestly think texas jess is in Austin right now! I think I just saw her fly out from the Congress ave. bridge with all the other bats!!
Seriously, TJ you threatened BLM with a turkey baster and made lewd comments/suggestions towards him !! You have surprised most people with your foul language and temperament! You have lied and stated that BLM has other handles. Where's that proof! Just another lie on top of all your other hostilities! But please continue, you will point out soon enough!!

TJ you just can't keep up!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:10 PM   #24
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Geez. Nobody has a hard time keeping up with old fogies who sit there and post rants Raves lies and b*******.

Nobody has time for it. Nobody gives a s*** why don't you just continue email rubbing each other's balls doing your turkey basting warm up. whatever it is you two are over there doing.
Why should anybody be surprised with my response. I mean this s*** to comes out of your mouth. It's beyond retarded.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:09 AM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I think the name calling is what got you the points. You get too emotional.

Do you post nude photos and services on ck's site?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:48 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Get some sleep TJ, being up for days at a time is not good, please do check her post history, threads started by her demanding a negative review to be removed, another couple of them her trying to pimp her friend out and don't forget about her 0 recent reviews, this speaks volumes.

I been here since 2010 with plenty of reviews and plenty of knowledge shared, you continue to attack me in multiple threads but your lies don't work here, you scream major daddy issues by your actions here.
Quote:
Some sleep would be a great start, I couldn't imagine being up for days at a time responding to every ISO put out there, this chick makes no sense man lol

Blame daddy for her actions today, I must remind her of her old man, I like that guy already. Post up all my suspected handles TJ or you just rambling lies again?
Quote:
I think that last waste of bandwidth means she has no proof to her accusations WD, what a shocker.
Quote:
What is the subject exactly? You posted that coed is not to advertise but you're in there posting 10+ times a day "available" with your pic and phone number, if you don't follow guidelines and rules, why call out a community for not doing it? Seems hypocritical to me.....
Quote:
You must of forgot that you posted this in the previous page, if coed is not a ISO, tell us why you continue to awnser the ISO threads and don't follow site guidelines?

You make 0 sense and contradict yourself in every post. Go take provider 101 already, things run different here than BP where you came from after it's shutdown
just for the fun of it
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 02:52 PM   #27
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
just for the fun of it
Your point has failed in 2 threads now, you might want to try a new approach to get your post going lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #28
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I think the name calling is what got you the points. You get too emotional.

Do you post nude photos and services on ck's site?
CK's site?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #29
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
CK's site?
OH2
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 12:49 AM   #30