Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
misterbig97
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Denver Busts

Some busts last week:
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...ver-metro-area

And the FtC AMP shutdowns have lead to charges:
http://www.9news.com/news/local/arti...titution-house

This discussion was shut down by the owner of P411 on another Denver board. Guess she didn't like the bad publicity.

Lets see if she has connections on this site and lets this shut down.

I am not surprised that P411 ladies were busted by cops. Most never ask for a p411 appointment request if you contact them phone to see if they are available. I have noticed 3 of my oks have become inactive in the past week, even though their last visit was as recently as yesterday. Makes on wonder why so many are now inactive???
misterbig97 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Unfortunately, a P411 client account was compromised in Denver, and a number of providers were affected by it. The truth is that this happens from time to time, as the hobby evolves so do those who want to put an end to it.

I always post about these things when they come up on the provider side of the site. There was no indication that clients were in any way targeted, and therefore I don't necessarily post the information to the clients. The reality is that 99% of the time they focus on the ladies, but regardless please do as much research as you feel is necessary before setting up a meeting.

Stay safe out there, and don't fool yourself into thinking there is a magic wand that can be waived to guarantee absolute safety. Screen, research, and don't think this is a joke! Hysteria won't help the matter, but being mindful of the risks being taken is important.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that Gina has always been 100% honest when it comes to vulnerabilities and her site.

Anybody that believes that the cops cannot access preferred 411, is a moron.
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Anybody that believes that the cops cannot access preferred 411, is a moron.
Well, I wouldn't say that they can "access" P411, meaning anyone's information on P411 (we don't keep any private info btw)... but certainly it's not a huge stretch for them to get their hands on a client account.

It's happened before, and it's bound to happen again from time to time.

Always,
Gina
Old 06-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #5
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
... but certainly it's not a huge stretch for them to get their hands on a client account.

It's happened before, and it's bound to happen again from time to time.

Always,
Gina
Has there never been an instance where they got their hands on a provider's account? Has a provider's P411 account never been compromised?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Has there never been an instance where they got their hands on a provider's account? Has a provider's P411 account never been compromised?
I'm not aware of any situation where a provider's P411 account has been used to cause this type of problem for clients. That's not to say that it couldn't happen, it just hasn't happened up to now.

Always,
Gina
Old 06-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not aware of any situation where a provider's P411 account has been used to cause this type of problem for clients. That's not to say that it couldn't happen, it just hasn't happened up to now.

Always,
Gina

That's pretty amazing.
A not all that uncommon tactic that's been used over the years to cause this type of problem for clients, but probably more often for other providers, has never been successfully utilized in relationship to P411.
I congratulate you on such an impressive achievement.

Yet, what I would consider the rare tactic of acquiring and actually using a real client's profile to cause this type of problem for providers has been successfully utilized in relationship to P411 on multiple occasions.
Do you have any advice for clients on how they might best avoid becoming victimized by that tactic? Is there a way to close that door?

Deuce
Old 06-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #8
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
using a real client's profile to cause this type of problem for providers has been successfully utilized in relationship to P411 on multiple occasions.
Do you have any advice for clients on how they might best avoid becoming victimized by that tactic? Is there a way to close that door?
Sure. Don't give up all your verification info if you are put under that pressure, when pulled over leaving an incall, or whatever. Or at least let me know if you get scared and do give it up. Believe it or not, I have been notified more times than we've had incidents.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the majority of people, in particular clients, will give up all of their information to be used without hesitation. The only thing that really saves us is that in the vast majority of operations, they have neither the time or budget to go to any great lengths... dailing off of Backpage (or posting a fake ad on BP) will suffice, although every now and then they do put more effort into it. Oh and 99% of the time the target the providers, not the clients.

There is little anyone can do in those instances where a real account is compromised.... a little bit of good luck comes into play at times.
Always,
Gina
Old 06-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #9
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure. Don't give up all your verification info if you are put under that pressure, when pulled over leaving an incall, or whatever. Or at least let me know if you get scared and do give it up. Believe it or not, I have been notified more times than we've had incidents.
I have no problem at all in believing you've been notified more times than you've had actual incidents like those you describe.

Quote:
Unfortunately, the reality is that the majority of people, in particular clients, will give up all of their information to be used without hesitation. The only thing that really saves us is that in the vast majority of operations, they have neither the time or budget to go to any great lengths... dailing off of Backpage (or posting a fake ad on BP) will suffice, although every now and then they do put more effort into it. Oh and 99% of the time the target the providers, not the clients.
I agree. Hence my astonishment that you've never had a provider do that.

The "Remain Silent" advice is the definitive, and essentially only truly effective defense against the pressure tactics employed against you in such situations. On one level, it's simple to remember and, technically, there's nothing easier to do. "Just Keep Your Mouth Shut."
However, on another level, it does take a strong person to, under the pressure of the moment, reject the offer of having their own ass protected in exchange for pointing the accusers toward the ass of someone else.
Self-interest and self-preservation, too often, cause some people to do some pretty slimy things to others.
We can only hope that those with such "ethical flexibility" will eventually reap what they sow.
From what I've observed in life, what goes around actually does come back around eventually, more often than not.

Deuce
Old 06-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #10
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Oh and 99% of the time the target the providers, not the clients.
Quote:
I agree. Hence my astonishment that you've never had a provider do that.
Well, my thought is that since the clients are rarely targeted, the need to even try to get into a provider account doesn't often exist. I could be wrong of course, but I suspect that's what's happening.

Always,
Gina
Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, my thought is that since the clients are rarely targeted, the need to even try to get into a provider account doesn't often exist. I could be wrong of course, but I suspect that's what's happening.

Always,
Gina
Why was getting into a client's account needed to target providers?
Presumably, the primary reason would be to increase their ability to successfully circumvent the targeted provider's security and verification procedures.

That can be accomplished just as easily, if not more easily, with access to a provider's account.
In fact, when such tactics are utilized, history has shown that pursuing access to provider accounts has been the preferred method rather than pursuing access to client accounts. A vouch, reference, or ok falsely manufactured for an undercover officer in client's clothing can be accomplished much easier via access to a provider account than a client account.

Access to accounts and passwords also provides them access to additional information located in private or restricted areas.
Such additional information located in private or restricted client areas can be instantly accessed for a few bucks and the time it takes to register a new account. The additional information located in private or restricted provider areas, which would be much more valuable to them in the effort to target providers, could only be available to them via access to an existing provider account or password.

Providers are targeted much more often than clients. A compromised account used to target providers can just as easily come from a compromised provider account as it can from a compromised client account.

Deuce

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women