Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #16
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you truly never enjoyed an adult experience with someone who was inhibited?
I feel & believe that anyone can be inhibited and still have an honest & realistic great experience of which they can actually get a lot out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
My point is...if someone is feeling *inhibited* for any reason...how much is that person really going to get out of that experience...if they're being honest and realistic?

Anyway, sorry, I didn't realize that you were only asking the gents their POV about their experience.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For the men who responded.

To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?
Old 02-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
UNINHIBITED?

How do you define it?
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know how I define it. But that's not the purpose of why I posed this topic.

Rather, How do YOU as man define uninhibited? And to what extent do you allow yourself (men) to be uninhibited during a MFM date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meoauniaea View Post
How do you define it?
Old 02-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #20
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I know how I define it. But that's not the purpose of why I posed this topic.

Rather, How do YOU as man define uninhibited? And to what extent do you allow yourself (men) to be uninhibited during a MFM date?

No holds barred. If a guy doesn't fuck another guy or suck his dick, he's inhibited. Does that sound about right? Also, if you are asking the guys........why can't you answer it? We don't know what you think.
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #21
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I do, and have a wonderful one planned for this coming week....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #22
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I guess for me, uninhibited means not being bothered by touching the other male in a MFM session. I mean if your going to do greek/vaginal DP the two guys are going to be balls to balls and that's pretty uninhibited IMO. The lady doing oral on both guys at the same time obviously involves even closer contact, and I consider that even more uninhibited. I've done both, and once I got over the fear of touching another guy it was hot and fun LOL. As far as any M on M action goes that would be totally uninhibited.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #23
Indefinable Ms. M
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35608
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow, this is a great thread. I have had MFM several times before I was in the hobby. We know that the gentlemen love the FMF and what excites them is not just the two females taking care of him but the two females taking care of each other. Forget norm society but in most circles it is ok for women to be together, but when 2 men are together they say all kinds of things.. Think about...It's sex...if it feels good, do it... How many women have used a strap-on with a guy or used a dildo, stuck a finger, etc in a man's rear? How many men love it? The only difference between a woman using a strap on and a man, is gender and the way society looks at it. This all comes down to sexual liberation. I so enjoy uninhibited sex. Where no one is afraid of anything and throws society's rules out the window. Doesn't matter how you cum, just cum. It relieves a lot of stress
Indefinable Ms. M is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #24
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammonite View Post
I guess for me, uninhibited means not being bothered by touching the other male in a MFM session. I mean if your going to do greek/vaginal DP the two guys are going to be balls to balls and that's pretty uninhibited IMO. The lady doing oral on both guys at the same time obviously involves even closer contact, and I consider that even more uninhibited. I've done both, and once I got over the fear of touching another guy it was hot and fun LOL. As far as any M on M action goes that would be totally uninhibited.
Well said ammo.. whew ..
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:06 AM   #25
Shackle
Valued Poster

Wow

This is very uninhibited
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
NAKEDFUN4US
Registered Member

UTR member here..great web site by the way!
Obviously a lot of genuinely nice people, enlightening discussions for an admittedly naive resingle male and a safe venue when one wishes to find a play partner.
About 6 months ago, I FINALLY found "eccie" ...so...to everyone on here..a belated ..Thanks ya'll !

Had chosen to stay UTR ...my K.I.S.S. theory ...and until recently, I HAD a fun courtesan to indulge in hedo fun with.
....but this topic ...."WOW is right !"

GREAT topic for discussion and not suprisingly started by wicked Milf.
.....cool Lady !

Kind'a like to add couple ideas on "uninhibited"...MMF..FFM ...3 somes, 2 somes, whatever..
perhaps...to be really WILD and FUN for ALL !
....takes a combination of factors.... commmunicating, all sharing smiles and fun kinky creative ideas, everyone can lead or follow, intuitive trust, that intangible we tag as chemistry and pure unadulturated LUST bu all !

I personally have never has a MMF encounter, but the FUN factor and lack of inhibitions that limit the fun vary from one partner to another.
To speak to my recurring fantasy, that yet to occur. Given the "right" fun MF to have hedo fun with, bet we would all redefine unihibited and kinky FUN, or at least cum damn close
just my 2 cents and opinions are like .....
......ya'll have fun !
NAKEDFUN4US is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #27
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

I've never had the pleasure, but the idea of being with a woman hungry enough to take on two men at once is incredibly arousing, no doubt. I'd probably have to have an adult beverage or two to be able to let my inhibitions go enough to participate, but going beyond options A and B mentioned above may take a third or fourth beverage . . . lol
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #28
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I can answer it. But then why would I be asking the guys?

I don't think you quite get the jest of this discussion. As your not sharing to what extent YOU allow yourself to be uninhibited in a MFM date.
Rather your just tossing things out there.
If your not one who participates in the MFM dates. Then perhaps this topic is not for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meoauniaea View Post
No holds barred. If a guy doesn't fuck another guy or suck his dick, he's inhibited. Does that sound about right? Also, if you are asking the guys........why can't you answer it? We don't know what you think.
The reason why I put forth this topic is that there are men out there who DO seek to enjoy the MFM pleasure without inhibitions. Yet some men don't know how to let it be known to the other parties, for fear of being judged or what the other guy might think.
So, for those who truly, enjoy MFM and allow themselves to release their inhibitions w/o shame. Please share. (if your willing or you may share privately with me as others have).
There's no judging.

ammonite,
Thank you for sharing.

Meryl,
That's what I call an open-minded POV!

NAKEDFUN4US,
Welcome to the jungle! Enjoy the adventures.

SlowHand49,
Ok, go get that drink ready..calm your nerves. While I'll go write up my incredible experience. (which both men have given permission).
Old 02-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #29
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A blissful UNINHIBITED afternoon of sheer adult pleasure! MFM

This is NOT for those who are easily offended, who have hang-ups or are quick to judge others choice of pleasure.
Please read with an open-mind

Date
: 2011
Provider: 3 mature adults
Phone: n/a
Email Address: - n/a
URL / Website: - n/a
City: East Coast
State: East Coast
Address: My hotel
Appointment Type: MFM multi-hour
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK (me to them) BBBJ x2(me enjoying both at the same time) BBBJ-( me 1 @ at time) BBBJ-(me & guy pleasuring the other & vice verse). DP-both in pussy @ same time. DP- both in pussy & ass @ same time, ass slapping, Italian cock milking, toe sucking, intense daty, body nibbling, doggie style Greek/while receiving daty & giving BBBJ (at same time) ...ending with panting, sweating and all bodies dropping to the bed with sheer satisfaction!!
Session Length: a few blissful hours.
Fee: n/a
Hair Length and Color: we all have our hair!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We're all tall and look damn good for our mature ages! I have the bodacious boobs, ass & curves and they Both have between 8-10" of hard swollen cock with cucumber girth! and we all have the much desired trimmed adult bushes!
Recommendation: Fuck YES!

ROS:
I was on the E. Coast tending to non hobby obligations. Like some men, I enjoy the hobby for me. It's my time to be with a man or men when the urge is there. I've met both of these wonderful men before. One many times over the years and the other, we've enjoyed public dates. Both men keep in touch quite often. We've become friends. During our in person or online conversations.
Each gent has asked about MFM, they've spoken of their kinks and wanted to know how I would feel about bringing another man into our date. While I've met those men one on one. They've never met nor conversed with each other. But when they both approached me about their kinks and their desire to explore & enjoy a MFM.....I knew instantly that given they're both extremely kind & respectful and fancy discretion like I do, They would be perfect men to introduce to each other.
As their kinks were similar and I knew I had no worries about their privacy being compromised by the other. (which is VERY important)!!!

While this was not my first MFM date I've enjoyed. It was a first of men unleashing their inhibitions.

The day of the date, they were calling me. Anxious like kids in a candy store. *Are we there yet* type of moment.
Yet one was nervous and expressed his need of arriving an hr early to enjoy some drinks at the bar. I finished my non hobby obligations and headed to my hotel. Passing the gent in the bar. I shower and change into a slinky outfit with heels & thigh highs.
Now I'm standing over 6'. y breasts are spilling out of my outfit and my long legs are ready to pull them into me.

As I'm getting ready to call them. One calls and says he's parking. I have him come up first and then I call don to the guy at the bar.
The first tall gent walks in and drools over my bodacious big soft breasts. He's a tit man for sure!
He's eagerly wanting to strip down naked but I ask him to wait a few. Knock on the door and the other Tall gent walks in.
I allow them to introduce themselves in whatever fashion they feel comfortable with (meaning, I didn't give up any handle nor name).

I give them both deep long kisses and told them we're GOING to have a wonderful time!
The 2nd guy wanted to freshen up and excused himself. The 1st gent, lived only 5min away and came fresh & ready!
He got naked in an instant and had me on the bed, caressing my body, pulling my breasts from my outfit. Sucking on them, teasing them...and then he straddled my breasts as I took his large swollen cock in my mouth to enjoy for a while.
Gent, 2 retreated from the bathroom and I reached for him to join us. He went directly to my feet and began kissing/caressing/sucking my toes through my stockings. He knows I have a foot fetish and when he catered to them...it only made me moan more while I was sucking the hard cock of gent1. G, 1 was loving it..looking down at me with a huge smile on his face.
As I was enjoying his swollen cock in my mouth I didn't feel a warm mouth on my toes. Hmmmmmm?
hen all of a sudden, there was a warm mouth next to my face, kissing my cheek and then a warm tongue stroking the shaft of G1, cock as my mouth enjoyed the head of the cock. This was FIRST for me. I didn't know how to react. As I continued to suck on the swollen fat cock in my mouth, I looked up at G,1 to see/get his reaction. I got a wink.
With that wink, I wanted to experience another first. I gradually removed my warm lips from his cock and put the tip of his cock into the mouth of G2. Watching him slowly take that cock in his mouth and such it with tenderness. Was fucking erotic!
I looked up at G1 again and the smile on his face was priceless...... I allowed G2 to suck some more as I enjoyed G1 balls & shaft of his cock. And then I took G1 cock back into my mouth and I then motioned for G2 to get on his knees and give me his cock too!

Both men put the tip of their cocks in my mouth and I enjoyed them both at the same time. Pushing my mouth further down, taking in as much of their cocks as my mouth would allow. I then stroke one with my hand while I DT the other this went back and forth for a while. Both beautiful cocks being pleasured by my warm wet mouth and my soft lips. All while feeling many fingers caressing my pussy & playing with the soft womanly bush that shaded my beautiful pussy. These men truly know how I like to be touched.
After a while, I rolled onto my stomach, and continued to enjoy both swollen cocks with my mouth.
Pushing my ass up so they could play with it and slap it like I like it slapped! And as I looked up at them, to make sure they were enjoying themselves. G1, brought G2, mouth to his nipples and G2 enjoyed sucking & licking on G1 nipples.
At this moment. I was in heaven with these men. The sight of their wonderful bodies being enjoyed by each other was so erotic that I silently came, w/o them knowing it. (a woman has to have some mystery).
These men were turning me on.
Now........I was hungry. I wanted to fuck. (sorry but it had been awhile since I allowed myself to enjoy some good sex!).
We all enjoyed some refreshments and then I was ready.......I pulled out the covers and put them on both beautiful swollen cocks with my mouth and I mounted G2 with my pussy, leaning in to kiss his sweet lips.....and I told G1, to bring me his this swollen cucumber girth of a cock, and I reached back and slid his cock into my pussy as well. I took them both hard & fast the pleasure was so intense that I squirted all over G2 groin and it was turning him on. Both men started thrusting harder & faster until G2 expressed he didn't want to to cum just yet. So I slowed down to a slow CG pace, and took G1 cock and slid it into my tight ass and told him to fuck me, and while he thrust deep into my ass, I gripped G2 cock with my pussy muscles so he wouldn't cum.

The men were both ready to explode.as I could feel both cocks swell up inside my ass & pussy.....and being the wicked tease that I am. I told them to take off the condoms and pt their cocks in my mouth as they couldn't come until I said they could.
Both cocks in my mouth I enjoyed them some more. Tasting the dribbles of pre-cum on my lips....enjoying the man sweat from their balls & shaft of their cocks. Kissing the heads of the cocks.......teasing them with my tongue as I looked up at them with my Sky Blue eyes....
My ass was feeling lonely.......G1, knew what I wanted....he got behind me and took my bodacious tight ass cheeks and he placed his swollen thick cock between them. Resting the tip against my lower back......and I slowly milked his cock my ass.
Feeling his hot cum squirt all over my lower back......feeling his tongue lick it off me....... and as I laid there....enjoying G2 cock in my mouth and him playing with his nipples as he watched G2 squirt his hot cum all over my back.....I then feel a warm mouth kissing & nibbling my ass and the warm mouth leaving a trail of kisses & nibbles up my back, under my right arm (he knows MY G spot).....and then I feel G1 mouth next to my cheek...and his lips took mine as I enjoyed tasting his cum. Then he smiled and took G2 cock in his mouth and started slowly sucking it. Running his tongue down G2 shaft and back up to tease the head. And like earlier......I was getting aroused & turned on. It's incredibly erotic watching him suck that cock, seeing those lips of his wrapped about the shaft. These men were enjoying me........yet they were enjoying each other. It was beautiful!

G2 was hungry to fuck some more, he reached for the cover unwrapped it and gave it to my mouth to gently slide it on..........and then he stood at the edge of the bed. I got on my knees, and backed my pretty tight ass up to him and reached around and slid his long thick cock into my tight hole. As he started to thrust his thick swollen cock into my ass, G1 slide underneath me......licking & sucking my pussy and licking the shaft & balls of G2 as I leaned over G1 and took his cock into my mouth and DT and right when I was feeling his cock swell up in my mouth, I felt G2 cock swell up in my ass. I tightened my ass and milked his cock dry as I drank the sweet juice of G1 cum exploding in my mouth. Enjoying the wonderful feeling of both men cocks swelling up exploding at the same time was erotic & incredible. Condoms came off, all 3 of us dropped to the bed in sheer exhausting & pleasure. Naked, sweaty and feeling wonderful. We laid up against each other and within a few moments of catching our breaths. The men expressed how this was one of the first times they have been allowed to be completely uninhibited and never before enjoyed such a beautiful experience.
We talked for a while and I let them get to know each other and they came to realize they had a lot in common. As the blissful afternoon came to an end and we all had to go back to the RW jobs. The expressed to each other and then to me. How they both were happy that they met me. Not just because of the adult pleasures we enjoy. But because of who I am as a person and in their eyes they adore the woman that I am. And they asked I not change.......and to make sure we all meet up again someday and unleash even more inhibitions!

It was an amazing blissful experience that I will remember for a lifetime!

I have yet to find men like that....in Texas.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:16 PM   #30
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wow just Wow!
LatexLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women