Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 05:45 PM   #1
jons123yk
Registered Member

Question Newbie Questions

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well and I'm new to the Hobby. I'm definitely interested in many ladies that I've been scouting in the past and I'll be honest that I'm yet to go ahead with one because I've had a few questions in my head about the process (I'm hoping that more guys have been through this situation).

1. Do clients provide real name and address for the initial screening process? I understand that the safety of the women in this hobby is of utmost importance and I respect that! I'm just not sure about what people usually do, and I just don't want to do the opposite. I'm totally fine with sharing my real information but I just want someone to reassure me on the process.
If the way to go is by having a fake name and phone and email for the hobby, then how would a provider verify me? A little confused about this. And one of the main things keeping me from meeting someone because I don't want to do something that isn't right.

2. Is it okay to give "roses" before even meeting my provider (in full) or should I consider this as a red flag? Again, I'm only trying to learn the process and please don't be offended if I asked the question in a wrong way.

3. What is the usual mode of giving "roses"? Do most people use apps (which I'm a little sceptical) or just give it to them on meeting? What is safe and why?

4. Is it normal to feel nervous after meeting the provider? I know I still haven't even taken the step to meet one but the only reason I'm putting this post is because I don't want to be the guy that makes an appointment and cancels. I truly want to be sure of it (at least my first time, which would hopefully give me more confidence for future encounters) and be a good client as well.

5. And also I don't have P411. Does this mean that I'd book an appointment just over phone or email? If not, what others methods are used?

Thanks in advance to all.
Again, I feel like these questions might sound dumb but I just feel like I'd rather ask it in the forum and get the right answer instead of trying to figure it out by constantly messaging a provider (which I've learned can be awfully annoying and I understand that).

Hoping to get some positive feedback!
Please let me know if there are any other common questions that people ask or unaware of, that might help me and any newbie around.

Have a good day!
-Jon Snow.

(Clearly, I know nothing)
jons123yk is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:17 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jons123yk View Post
Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well and I'm new to the Hobby. I'm definitely interested in many ladies that I've been scouting in the past and I'll be honest that I'm yet to go ahead with one because I've had a few questions in my head about the process (I'm hoping that more guys have been through this situation).

1. Do clients provide real name and address for the initial screening process? Not only no, but fuck no!!! If you wanna give your real name then that's on you, but not an address I understand that the safety of the women in this hobby is of utmost importance and I respect that! I'm just not sure about what people usually do, and I just don't want to do the opposite. I'm totally fine with sharing my real information but I just want someone to reassure me on the process. Well in that case, it's on you
If the way to go is by having a fake name and phone and email for the hobby, then how would a provider verify me? See a newbie friendly provider & always have a separate hobby phone & email A little confused about this. And one of the main things keeping me from meeting someone because I don't want to do something that isn't right.

2. Is it okay to give "roses" before even meeting my provider (in full) or should I consider this as a red flag? Never prepay! Again, I'm only trying to learn the process and please don't be offended if I asked the question in a wrong way.

3. What is the usual mode of giving "roses"? CASH IS KING Do most people use apps (which I'm a little skeptical) or just give it to them on meeting? What is safe and why?

4. Is it normal to feel nervous after meeting the provider? IYes know I still haven't even taken the step to meet one but the only reason I'm putting this post is because I don't want to be the guy that makes an appointment and cancels. Yeah, don't be that guy I truly want to be sure of it (at least my first time, which would hopefully give me more confidence for future encounters) and be a good client as well.

5. And also I don't have P411. Does this mean that I'd book an appointment just over phone or email? If not, what others methods are used? Email or PM usually works

Thanks in advance to all.
Again, I feel like these questions might sound dumb but I just feel like I'd rather ask it in the forum and get the right answer instead of trying to figure it out by constantly messaging a provider (which I've learned can be awfully annoying and I understand that).

Hoping to get some positive feedback!
Please let me know if there are any other common questions that people ask or unaware of, that might help me and any newbie around.

Have a good day!
-Jon Snow.

(Clearly, I know nothing)
Okay, I kinda feel like I'm being pinked here, but I'll go along with it.
1. Even though you don't have full access to the site. Read. Read & read. When you're done. Read some more. Do all the research on the lady or ladies you can.

2. Send a PM or email like you mentioned earlier. Something along the lines of:

Hello, my name is (insert real or hobby name). I would very much like to see you on (insert date) at (insert time) for (X mins or hours) As I am a newbie I currently do not possess any references, but I am willing to provide (Y, in your case the real world stuff you don't mind giving up). However I do understand you may have you own way of screening & could you educate me to it, as I would very much like to meet.

Thank you for your time & hope to hear from you soon,
(insert name)

3. Never mention donation the 1st time you reach out. Hopefully you can find it in your research. If not. I suggest asking as politely as possible on subsequent communications.

4. Once screened & ready to see her, remember to clean yourself thoroughly. Depending on the provider they may offer you a shower. It's SOP for some. Even though you showered previously. Do it again. It puts the lady at ease.

5. Some may ask for the donation within the 1st 5mins of meeting. Others may never ask & you need to put it on a nightstand or dresser (somewhere visible but not overly obvious) before your ass leaves.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
Jjwhat99
Registered Member

Im in the same boat and was wondering the same things.
Jjwhat99 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 08:25 PM   #4
Astros1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

DG covered your questions very well. I started about three years ago, and had many of the same questions. I think I lurked for two or three months before I made my first visit. Definitely be on the lookout for newbie-friendly providers - DG's template for an initial PM is excellent - doesn't have to sound 'canned' - make it your own and in your own words, but don't get too cute with it. I did that (got cute) on my first PM, and got what I deserved - crickets....

Good luck to you both!

A65
Astros1965 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:15 PM   #5
jons123yk
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
1. Even though you don't have full access to the site. Read. Read & read. When you're done. Read some more. Do all the research on the lady or ladies you can.

Hello, my name is (insert real or hobby name). I would very much like to see you on (insert date) at (insert time) for (X mins or hours) As I am a newbie I currently do not possess any references, but I am willing to provide (Y, in your case the real world stuff you don't mind giving up). However I do understand you may have you own way of screening & could you educate me to it, as I would very much like to meet.

(insert name)

3. Never mention donation the 1st time you reach out. Hopefully you can find it in your research. If not. I suggest asking as politely as possible on subsequent communications.

4. Once screened & ready to see her, remember to clean yourself thoroughly. Depending on the provider they may offer you a shower. It's SOP for some. Even though you showered previously. Do it again. It puts the lady at ease.

5. Some may ask for the donation within the 1st 5mins of meeting. Others may never ask & you need to put it on a nightstand or dresser (somewhere visible but not overly obvious) before your ass leaves.

My man! Thanks a lot for your advice and appreciate you helping me out. Will definitely keep everything in mind before going ahead.

Just another quick question. I've had newbie friendly providers ask for a copy of ID or business card for the screening. If I'm using a hobby name, then how does it work in that case?
Or is it better solution to meet someone who doesn't ask for it, and eventually get a reference from them?

And yes, I'm sceptical about paying in full, especially it being my first time. I guess the only way in that case would be to look for other providers. (since each one has their own screening process and saying no to not providing such details would just annoy providers, which I do not prefer).

Again, thanks for your feedback!
Old 05-22-2019, 12:43 AM   #6
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Wow! When I saw Dorian was the first to respond, I thought for sure op was going to get clubbed like a baby seal at russ'es house. Instead, solid, honest, helpful advise. I applaud you mein herr.

Mods have done a great job fixing this forum.
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:04 AM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

we all have our own way of screening , But don't send ID or Business Card
I'm not going to list my screening info here as I like to keep it private..

You have gotten some good info so far ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:26 AM   #8
zxcv101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

1. Follow Dorian’s advice. It’s spot on.
2. Read some more. This one is key in his advice. I can’t stress his importance on this enough.
3. The first time isn’t going to go perfect. And that’s okay. Learn from it. Grow from it.
4. Sounds cliche but be polite and nice. It goes a long way in the hobby world and real world.
zxcv101 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:05 PM   #9
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

(insert name)

The Fuhrer is pleased that the real DG has finally been found!

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Dorian is spot on with his advice. There is an active thread on the on the Houston board or on the national board about Newbie Friendly Providers. I would find that thread and read it. I will dig around to see if I can find it.

The key is to be nice, non pushy, start early, and you will find luck. Maybe not with the first provider, but the 2nd or 3rd. When I first started Traveling to H town I heard stories about the Hispanic AAMPS. I wanted to visit one and I started a week early and followed the Madam instructions. She met me in the parking lot (on time too I might add) did a quick assessment and took me up stairs. I got my pick of the five ladies and it was awesome!

Never did I give her any personal information.

You might want to place Something in the "Request and ISO" forum on the Houston board. Just ask "ISO newbie friendly providers in the Energy Corridor (or wherever you want to hobby), please PM me." You will probably get several responses and can have your choice.

Enjoy the ladies.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:37 PM   #11
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Definitely did not provide the information I hoped, but still may be a resource for you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2579917
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #12
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Definitely did not provide the information I hoped, but still may be a resource for you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2579917
You were probably looking for this thread...https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ewbie+friendly
Old 05-22-2019, 05:57 PM   #13
jons123yk
Registered Member

You all have been greatly helpful! I was definitely expecting to see this post not get any replies since someone might have asked these things many times in the past, but y'all have been extremely supportive!

Thank you and I will continue reading a lot more before talking the step forward and I can say that reading your replies has definitely made me a lot more confident about this.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:01 PM   #14
jons123yk
Registered Member

I hope I don't annoy more people by asking more questions but here goes. To the clients, do you guys get screened for STDs often? If yes, what's the average cost like, in the Houston area?
Or is it something that's not a necessity since there's no bbfs involved?
If it's something that is normal then I would also like to make sure I get tested to ensure everyone's safety in this hobby.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:17 PM   #15
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jons123yk View Post
I hope I don't annoy more people by asking more questions but here goes. To the clients, do you guys get screened for STDs often? I don't think anyone is really gonna answer this 100%. Some twice a year. Some once a quarter. If yes, what's the average cost like, in the Houston area?

Get premium access. Read this.... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1069195

Or is it something that's not a necessity since there's no bbfs involved?
If it's something that is normal then I would also like to make sure I get tested to ensure everyone's safety in this hobby.
I'll be honest, since there is a new interpretation on the guidelines now there are a lot of things I want to type, but will hold in. I want to go 90 days before getting any points.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women