Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Men mods for the women?

Shall I moderate for the mens bcd portions? It makes no sense that men moderate the womens only portions. If the BCD was displyed to women in WNY it would get out just as the womens do with the men moderators. I ask and will be ready to do the job myself, the womans section be moderated by woman providers. Or are you deciding to be that dominant over this that shall be equal, fun and free?
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 AM   #2
guest021110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Chloe,

I can understand the skepticism, but as much as I would love I have never heard anything come out of the women section (not to say it may not happen). Hell it took me over a year to realize there was a women section.

Still hope you find time to come to Syracuse or maybe a day trip to Rochester is in order.
guest021110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Hey Chloe, I'll try to answer for you because I'm finding out that the setup here is, in many ways, very similar to what it was on the previous board I moderated.

There is a 100% ladies-only part of this board that is off-limits to all males. It's moderated by all females. Even one of the owners, a male, has no access.

The other section that I believe you are referring to is a section in each city for ladies's discussions about safety and security topics, and the male staff for that city share the task of watching over it. It was exactly the same way on ASPD and the reasoning for it is so that the staff has the ability to offer feedback to the ladies when they have knowledge of a particular situation, due to being on staff. It was sort of an unwritten rule over there that the male staff would not post in these areas and would only only jump in whenever the information they had to share would give the ladies a leg up in protecting themselves.

The ladies understood and respected this, and welcomed the occasional post by staff, because it was always presented in a helpful manner. It ended up working out VERY well.

I'm pretty sure it will be handled the same way here. Hope this explanation helps to clear things up.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
T.O.B.
Retired

User ID: 3

Another thing is that sometimes girls can't get to a PC fast enough and but contact a staff member to get the word out quickly. Also, having the local staff in there helps to disseminate the information to other Infoshare sections (with the original posters blessing, of course) where it could be useful to girls in nearby cities.

We trust ALL of our staff here. Many have proven that already in their previous lives which is why they were added here.

I'm personally in charge of staff disciplinary action. If one of my boys misbehaves, you let me know and it'll be handled.

Love you Chloe!

XO, Becky
T.O.B. is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't a part of aspd so I was unsure of how it used to be. I don't know of any of the moderators leaking info and trust the mods I do know. This post was in no way accusing any of doing that but promoting the secure feeling that what you are saying is only being viewed by women. If I have a concern that I want info from men I post in the co-ed section.

The women are not allowed to post in or view many of the mens sections and I believe that is a wonderful option for the men to feel free to be more detailed or discreet on what they say. I do know that from the private messages and mostly personal e-mails after I wrote this from those who believe this to be unfair and insecure and are too scared to post it out right as I did. . . that this topic is not taboo.

Thank you for allowing me and others know the whys on this topic
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have to go with Syracusemale. And add that the upstate ny mod's we have can be trusted in this manner. And have the providers safty in mind just as much if not more than guys on this board. And on aspd would say the providers do not use there area as much as they should. For there own safty. And other matters.

I do understand your concern. And wonder if a female mod would help to get the providers area more use.

And I believe all in "The Original Becky" posted to this thread.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
T.O.B.
Retired

User ID: 3

ok, I have an ALL-FEMALE forum, moderated by an ALL-FEMALE staff, with NO MALE ACCESS.....

and I have a Female posting forum with a coed staff (male/female moderators) in each city.

ALL verified providers have access to BOTH forums. You can post in either one of them...it's your choice.

Please tell me Chloe, what's unfair about that?
T.O.B. is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Male Mods are ALL good....

The mods are here to help you when you need them. Not to judge, get the latest scoop, or to get into anyone's business. They are just here to help. They have a lot of experience working on these boards.....and they've been extremely helpful to a lot of women over the years. Just hang out and see how it goes. If you're still not comfortable... then you're welcome to Just post in the Ladies Comfort Zone. All Female Mods...

You just decide what works for you.

I think you'll soon find the benefit of having them around.....

Either way....Either place.... We're here if you need us.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will say this in only this way and no more. I have nothing against the mods and do know they have been MORE than helpful to me. I may be new to this but I am certainly not uneducated and DEFINATLY know more behind the boards info as you all do as well. Saying this and re-mentioning the plethera of personal e-mail response I have had and yet no other women or man saying anything here on the board with a cuple exceptions. . . am I crazy or would that strike you as odd as well?? It brings up moreso the question of "why?" than before. I will say it again. . . this subject is not taboo or confusing . . .

I wondered why I was the only one regularly posting in the local area and me raising this question has given me the answer.

The mods here that I have met and spoken to I love!!! I value this insight. I have had men critique and raise questions I would never have imagined and felt a little sad or threatened at first but when I really listened and took it in I understood and it has changed me for the better. I was inspired to do the same right here. With all the e-mails and questions to me . . . I don't know lol and I spoke up and asked. At first on an emotional level and then on a more logical level.

Thank you for all the advice and insight here! This is such a valued place that I am concidering home I am sorry if I raised a probable offensive topic that was not my intension. I was just being a "voice" for many and myself to recieve answers. THANK YOU I get it now
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I was on the staff at ASPD but I left due to not being willing to spend enough time on it any more.

The ladies should DEFINITELY know which "provider" sections the male staff have access to. It appears that's true here, just like it was on ASPD. Some ladies kept getting confused about it, so it never hurts to remind the ladies which forums are ladies only, and which forums are ladies and male staff access.

The local male staff gets a lot of info that's not for public consumption. They can often give you some advice in the provider/staff forum that the ladies may not know or may not be willing to post. They may even serve as a way for one lady to pass info to another provider anonymously.

Provider and staff access forums are a good thing. Provider only access forums in addition are a good idea, too.

Also, don't forget that some of the ladies have pimps, some share info with their favorite guys or boyfriends, some of them have had their accounts or PC's hacked, etc. You're not even completely safe in the provider only forums.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you ! So right I imagine that there is much talk about on this.So this directs the girls to what they should do . . . in this context . . . .
Chloe is offline   Quote