Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2017, 01:08 PM   #31
Renee Rouge
Professional Companion

User ID: 290681
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is Renee Rouge. First of all let me just say that I have never nor do I currently give free appointments or trade my services for any other services or favors to anyone.....vendors or moderators. When I post extra ads I take my chances on the repercussions that's my responsibility. And yes I have had a "time out", for 90 days last year and when the 90 days was over I actually had the moderator that banned me contact me via email and asked me where my Incall was and how to schedule an appointment. I politely told him "for you, nowhere ever." second of all obviously business is slow for everyone, as you can see the other girls are complaining. With four children and a grandchild at home and the fact that I'm going to school for my bachelor, if I feel I need to take my chances and post extra ads to get my bills paid well that's a chance that I take I don't know about these other girls. And lastly if you want to know what, how, or why im getting things done, please just ask ME don't be a remedial female and just start randomly posting things you know nothing about. Be a grown, straight forward woman and come straight to the source, my door is ALWAYS open. Thank you, have a nice day ladies and gentleman I can't wait to meet each and everyone of you. Oh! One last thought as far as openly advertising bareback full-service my business has gone up not down as I said you can see from the other females complaints that business is slow for everyone.
Renee Rouge is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #32
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Rouge View Post
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is Renee Rouge. First of all let me just say that I have never nor do I currently give free appointments or trade my services for any other services or favors to anyone.....vendors or moderators. When I post extra ads I take my chances on the repercussions that's my responsibility. And yes I have had a "time out", for 90 days last year and when the 90 days was over I actually had the moderator that banned me contact me via email and asked me where my Incall was and how to schedule an appointment. I politely told him "for you, nowhere ever." second of all obviously business is slow for everyone, as you can see the other girls are complaining. With four children and a grandchild at home and the fact that I'm going to school for my bachelor, if I feel I need to take my chances and post extra ads to get my bills paid well that's a chance that I take I don't know about these other girls. And lastly if you want to know what, how, or why im getting things done, please just ask ME don't be a remedial female and just start randomly posting things you know nothing about. Be a grown, straight forward woman and come straight to the source, my door is ALWAYS open. Thank you, have a nice day ladies and gentleman I can't wait to meet each and everyone of you. Oh! One last thought as far as openly advertising bareback full-service my business has gone up not down as I said you can see from the other females complaints that business is slow for everyone.
Good to know that you take responsibility for your actions. I'll be real straight forward; I personally don't care what anyone's services are, who they do or don't entertain where and when, what they take for compensation, and how their business is doing. I'm not one of the "girls complaining" about things being slow, as I'm semi-retired from risque romping and only seeing gents who I WISH to see when I have availability. Why would any state-of-the-market evaluation matter in regard to this issue, anyway? (Although you seem to think it does as you mentioned it twice.) Oh, and EVERYONE has responsibilities and bills to pay. NONE of the above gives you an exemption to openly violate ECCIE guidelines by posting 20 ads in one month.

Solution is simple: Stop breaking the rules by posting over and above what you are allotted on ECCIE, which is twice per week. If you can't or won't, mods need to hold you to the same standard that they supposedly apply to all providers, as that's only fair. Any ads in excess of the weekly allowance should be deleted immediately and you should be issued points as you've admitted to a pattern of advertising abuse because YOU felt it was necessary, so further warnings would be useless. When you get enough points, you take another vacation. I imagine that the breaks will get longer and longer for repeating the same offense over and over again, but if that is how you want to run, have at it.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:49 PM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

An AD violation is 1pt...........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #34
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
An AD violation is 1pt...........ijs

Isn't it 25 before an automatic ban occurs? With 8 ads allotted but 20 posted in a month, she should have 12 points accumulated, so at that rate, I guess she could go another month to 5 weeks doing exactly as she has been, frustrating the heck out of those who actually adhere to the guidelines. Let's also not forget that all of the promos were allowed to stay up! That isn't right, and sets a bad precedent.

What if all providers started doing the same thing, flooding the ad forums with multiple posts? Do we want Backpage on ECCIE?
Old 05-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #35
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's take further discussion to Coed, where it belongs. No sense in members having to hop back and forth between 2 threads: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2061158
Old 05-16-2017, 06:55 PM   #36
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Time to do something about this one .... AngelinaRose

She placed 4 provider ads yesterday and the mods deleted 3 yet for some reason were kind enough to allow her one ad from yesterday to remain, even though she posted numerous ad's on the 12th, so all of her ads from the 15th should have been deleted.

How does she repay the mods for their kindness for allowing her ad to stay yesterday even though it should of been deleted? Well she turns around and post another ad today.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...304&highlight=
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:18 PM   #37
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Isn't it 25 before an automatic ban occurs? With 8 ads allotted but 20 posted in a month, she should have 12 points accumulated, so at that rate, I guess she could go another month to 5 weeks doing exactly as she has been, frustrating the heck out of those who actually adhere to the guidelines. Let's also not forget that all of the promos were allowed to stay up! That isn't right, and sets a bad precedent.

What if all providers started doing the same thing, flooding the ad forums with multiple posts? Do we want Backpage on ECCIE?
You're exactly right Fancy. This will not be allowed to become Backpage where providers can just post ads whenever they wish. If a provider demonstrates herself to be unwilling to comply with the Ad guidelines her status as a VP can and will be revoked until she decides she's ready to follow the rules.

So though the violations are themselves worth only 1 point, we have other ways to ensure compliance.

As before, thanks for helping the moderators stay on top of repeat violators. It is appreciated. Sorry if we get behind the curve sometimes.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #38
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AngelinaRose just posted another ad this morning. This must be the 5 or 6th ad she has placed THIS WEEK.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059515009
Old 05-17-2017, 12:23 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Do the advertisers pay for the ads ... per ad?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:38 PM   #40
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ No. Provider ads are free.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:25 AM   #41
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
^^^ No. Provider ads are free.
To clarify, provider line ads are free, the ones in the forums. Some ladies have banners or "sponsor" ads for extra exposure, and those cost a goodly sum.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #42
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

^ or adminAnal
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 11:33 AM   #43
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

These are all the provider ad violators from just today and its hardly passed noon.

All of these ladies have already placed provider ads in Houston this week.

Of course AngelinaRose is on the list again. This is probably the 7th or 8th ad she has posted since Monday.

I've RMT'ed all these ads, lets see what happens now.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059521722

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059523214

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2064468

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059521829
Old 05-20-2017, 06:01 PM   #44
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

All rtm's go to every mod on the board. As a result of so many coming in each day, local mods may miss or over look them. If you see a local mod online, not only rtm, be a help and message the mod you see online.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #45
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women