Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #121
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
These points have come up - fairly often - on this board and on the ASPD HDH board beforehand. You will find quite a divergence among the denizens here. Effectively these two questions (really just mirrors of each other) boil down to "is it all about the money?" "is there anything beyond the money?".\
Rather than, "Is it all about the money?", I'm more interested in hearing the answer to "Why spend the money?" "Efficiency" and "convenience" are commonly used one-word answers. But what does that really mean? Why is P4P more convenient or efficient than "real-world" relationships?

I also frequently hear "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave after!" Is this widely held as true? Or is saying this just a reaffirmation of the fragile male ego after he has done something so socially unnacceptable as engage in P4P?

Just curious.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #122
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
Rather than, "Is it all about the money?", I'm more interested in hearing the answer to "Why spend the money?" "Efficiency" and "convenience" are commonly used one-word answers. But what does that really mean? Why is P4P more convenient or efficient than "real-world" relationships?

I think "efficiency" and "convenience" are merely codewords for "time" (and other such things). IOW, a "real-world" relationship requires the investment of time...in some cases, lots of time. Why go that route if all you are interested in is a relaxing hour (or multi) with a sure thing? The real-world relationship isn't always a sure thing. As a matter of fact, it is normally NOT a sure thing.

I also frequently hear "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave after!" Is this widely held as true? Or is saying this just a reaffirmation of the fragile male ego after he has done something so socially unnacceptable as engage in P4P?

No, for me it is about the sex. A side benefit is being left alone until I make the next call.

Just curious.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #123
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just curious.
I don't mean this in a condesending way, but convenience/efficiency? Pretty simple.

Pick up the phone, a little later a beautiful woman is on your doorstep. You ravish her for a couple of hours & she leaves.

Contrast that with the alternatives for even the most eligible of men: singles bars, Match.com, Church mixers, loitering in the park with your adorable puppy....followed by wining and dining....only to get her in the sack

Add to that, regardless of what many women say, they want more than a roll in the hay. There is a lot of wisdom in Charlie Sheen's words.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #124
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Why is P4P more convenient or efficient than "real-world" relationships?

The idea is that in P4P once a session is over there are no expectations on either side for anything else. There is no need to care for the other person's emotional needs or day-to-day needs like there is in a SO type of relationship. Whether that always translates to the reality of P4P is a question that has been debated often, but that is the theory of it.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #125
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I don't mean this in a condesending way, but convenience/efficiency? Pretty simple.

Pick up the phone, a little later a beautiful woman is on your doorstep. You ravish her for a couple of hours & she leaves.

Contrast that with the alternatives for even the most eligible of men: singles bars, Match.com, Church mixers, loitering in the park with your adorable puppy....followed by wining and dining....only to get her in the sack

Add to that, regardless of what many women say, they want more than a roll in the hay. There is a lot of wisdom in Charlie Sheen's words.
So it brings us back to the age old debate: Which would you rather spend, money or time? After thoroughly reading this thread, the fun of the chase (spending time) doesn't compare to the guarantee of a sure thing (spending money) for a lot of guys. Interesting!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #126
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
So it brings us back to the age old debate: Which would you rather spend, money or time? After thoroughly reading this thread, the fun of the chase (spending time) doesn't compare to the guarantee of a sure thing (spending money) for a lot of guys. Interesting!
Which is a good thing for you, right? lol
Old 04-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #127
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reality is some people have more money than time.

Don't discount the thrill of the hunt/chase. Guys love it. For some it just isn't practical because they aren't available. Some of my married friends (when we are on the road) love to work the bar scene. They get off on knowing "they still got it."

And until you've been there, you can't appreciate the truth in the Charlie Sheen/paying them to leave/"after" part. It is time consuming and if you are a good guy and do care about other people's feelings leading them on to sleep with them isn't right. p4p fixes that.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #128
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Which is a good thing for you, right? lol
And that's exactly what I meant by "interesting!"
Old 04-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #129
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one love p4p.... we can all have our fun and get the hell outta dodge! the fun of the chase is overrated anyways
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:51 AM   #130
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinbingo View Post
I'd be willing to accept that I might be over thinking it, but I think there are probably a lot more of us out there that underthink it. And I think that's a lot more dangerous.
If you read any of the political threads on here, you will see that there is very little risk that many people overthink their positions on this board. Underthinking seems to be the order of the day for most.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #131
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
If you read any of the political threads on here, you will see that there is very little risk that many people overthink their positions on this board. Underthinking seems to be the order of the day for most.
You can't be serious.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #132
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
You can't be serious.
No, I think, sadly, he is. And it explains the growing division in this country. Since the silent majority is now starting to rear its head, the liberal elite has to label them as baffoons. If you're not agree with his obvious wisdom...you must be a fool.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:18 AM   #133
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
No, I think, sadly, he is. And it explains the growing division in this country. Since the silent majority is now starting to rear its head, the liberal elite has to label them as baffoons. If you're not agree with his obvious wisdom...you must be a fool.
Oh come now RK. Considering your thoughtful (if politically misguided posts ) I hope you don't really believe that the growing divisions in the country is solely the responsibility of one side or the other. There are "elites" on both sides of the political fence and both have done their share of damage to the body politic.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #134
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

The only product of an elitist is an idea. And the only gauge of it's importance or worth is the accolades of other elitists.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #135
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

And God forbid two opposing elitist groups have a war of ideas. It can last for generations and trample the best interest of the common man.

It's amazing what people will do to each other.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women