Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #1
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27366
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation why check references when providers will get mad!!!

I am a newbie friendly provider so I don't understand why some ladies see new clients. then when the client wants to see another provider the only provider they can use as a reference says they don't know them or the client is not worth seeing or just doesn't respond to your info request . then while you r at your apt with the client the provider who has no idea who he is calls or text the client asking them why they r seeing you then says things that may not be true about u and all along u r hearing and reading it ! SAD! we all are in this to have a good time not fight over these men and making up bad rumours to try and help ourselves!!! I will always give a references check ! I have good memory so my references check are always right on point! now let's play fair! have a blessed day :-)!!!!
#SarahLynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #2
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701 View Post
I am a newbie friendly provider so I don't understand why some ladies see new clients. then when the client wants to see another provider the only provider they can use as a reference says they don't know them or the client is not worth seeing or just doesn't respond to your info request . then while you r at your apt with the client the provider who has no idea who he is calls or text the client asking them why they r seeing you then says things that may not be true about u and all along u r hearing and reading it ! SAD! we all are in this to have a good time not fight over these men and making up bad rumours to try and help ourselves!!! I will always give a references check ! I have good memory so my references check are always right on point! now let's play fair! have a blessed day :-)!!!!
+1 Sarahlynn
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks its so sad and really childish but my business is not hurting at all ! maybe that's why that provider hates me for no reason im so sad :-)
Old 02-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
TechOne
Valued Poster

I agree with your comments, and sympathize with the position their 'hate' puts you in. I enjoy variety, but if the first few providers that I employed had not been adults about it, then I would never have been given the green light to continue grazing at the bootie buffet. I will return to a provider when the urge strikes, but will not return just because she wants all my 'time and attention'...IJS that this is a problem for clients, too. I learned the hard way that when I gave out two providers as references, (yes, I asked them first) they had less than stellar info to give, but for no reason...then a day or two later, would ask why I had not returned to them for more...one I told the truth about the piss-poor reference and the other I just ignored...too bad this hobby that can bring so much pleasure and joy, but also so much aggravation and mis-trust...

oops, forget to used big lavender font! cute ; )
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

yes girls can be nasty in this business but it really hurts them in the
end
Old 02-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Wow. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. SarahLynn, you're a beautiful girl whose business is thriving, and it doesn't surprise me that other, less successful ladies would feel threatened and intimidated by you.

I've experienced similar things since moving up to northwest Arkansas. One time, the disgruntled provider texted the client during our appointment that he was a "dickhead" for seeing me! Wow. It's still comical to me, to this day...just the pure ridiculousness of it. I wonder if that provider realizes how unprofessional & petty she looks when she does these things? I'm sure that type of behavior is a huge turn-off to the client, as well.

When faced with uncooperative reference sources, I always suggest that the gentleman get preferred411.com membership and ask the provider directly for an 'ok.' That way, any personal animosity projected towards you & attempts to deny you referenes will be a non-factor and the provider will only anger the client if she refuses to cooperate. Her p411 membership will also be in jeopardy if she decides to continue to play games.

Doing well is always the best revenge!

I'm always reference friendly...just a text away. And I really appreciate you being so great with references, too.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's Arkansas ....
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Most of us here are reference friendly, Amber. There always seems to be select few that want to spoil it, though...

It's a shame, really. Greediness and cock-blocking attempts open the door for LE problems. We're all supposed to do our best to keep each other safe.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #9
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks ginger its ok though just think it's time to address this problem since its like the 3 rd time it has happened to me !!! And with the same person !
Old 02-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

+ 1 Sarahlynn & Ginger
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious -- what is the hobbyist's perspective on this type of situation? I'd love to hear the rest of you weigh in.

Will it detrimentally affect your desire to visit the provider that denies you a reference in the future?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
4stater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Hell yes it makes me not want to see somebody that does that. If I want to be involved wih a jealous possessive bitch, I will get married.
4stater is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #13
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

An incident of that kind would cost a provider my business.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #14
funseekertoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I assume I'm like anybody else in that I am here to have a good time. Being new to the site, it is pretty important that I check out through provider references if I wish to pursue or continue on this venture any further. So yes, it would absolutely be a no call to the provider who gave me a negative reference just for the sake of keeping my interest in her alone. If I deserved it, okay fine, but if not, hell no. I'll go elsewhere or quit the hobby first. She damn sure wouldn't save all of her appointment for me. There is plenty to go around.
funseekertoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #15
XmanVirgo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

If a provider refused to provide me with a reference, I would find other reference friendly providers
XmanVirgo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women