Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2018, 06:09 AM   #106
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Here’s a good rule of thumb for some of you folks who are having a tough time with points these days. If your sentence in reference to another member contains the words “you”, “you’re” or “your”, it’s probably a good idea not to have an insult in it...

Just trying to help...
Old 08-26-2018, 11:55 PM   #107
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your”.

Just saying "look who's talking" or quoting will get someone's undies in a bunch.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:54 AM   #108
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Here’s a good rule of thumb for some of you folks who are having a tough time with points these days. If your sentence in reference to another member contains the words “you”, “you’re” or “your”, it’s probably a good idea not to have an insult in it...

Just trying to help...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your”.

Just saying "look who's talking" or quoting will get someone's undies in a bunch.

"You, You're and Your".

where that come from? I thought that was stupid. one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:12 AM   #109
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
"You, You're and Your".

where that come from? I thought that was stupid. one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words.
You will get pointed if you say anything against ANY liberal in the forum or outside of the forum. It's payback for Trump whipping shrilLIARy's broom riding ass.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:07 AM   #110
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And you will get points even if you don’t say “you”, “you’re “ or “your”
Quote:
one can still get pointed if you don't say thoae words.
Well of course you can get points for other things...that rule of thumb is the best way to avoid attacking other members, but I’m sure y’all will find ways to attack other members that don’t use those words. That’s still an infraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You will get pointed if you say anything against ANY liberal in the forum or outside of the forum. It's payback for Trump whipping shrilLIARy's broom riding ass.
Y’all are always free to assume any conspiracy theories that you’d like. They won’t ever be true, but y’all are always free to believe them if you so choose.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:50 AM   #111
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

How is trashing cops, judges, and politicians a violation of disrespect for rules?
Old 08-27-2018, 09:39 AM   #112
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Interesting question, and one that bears further discussion amongst Staff. However, I do not believe I’ve issued any infractions for that up to this point. I tend not to issue infractions unless I’m sure of the guidance from Staff.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:48 AM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
How is trashing cops, judges, and politicians a violation of disrespect for rules?
If they are posters! But that might violate other rule(s) also.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:50 AM   #114
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

That’s why I said it’s an interesting question.

In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion at this time, I don’t think we’ll see a limitation on talking negatively about a particular job type even if some members here may have that job. The new enforcement directive does mention “groups of members”, so technically it’s possible, but I seriously doubt it, and that’s why I won’t enforce it that way unless directed to by Staff.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:04 PM   #115
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That’s why I said it’s an interesting question.

In my opinion, and it’s only my opinion at this time, I don’t think we’ll see a limitation on talking negatively about a particular job type even if some members here may have that job. The new enforcement directive does mention “groups of members”, so technically it’s possible, but I seriously doubt it, and that’s why I won’t enforce it that way unless directed to by Staff.
i'd agree there. hard to think that the site would not allow a negative tone toward certain job classes, public figures and politicians for example. all of that kinda goes with the territory of being public. like Nickelback ahahahaa. and John Travolta.

i can see where it upsets some that police are criticized and lumped together as "bad actors". what about lawyers? hahaa

"what do you call a busload of lawyers going off a cliff?" ... a good start!

but when you need a lawyer .. well then it's a different story. same with cops.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #116
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Kiss up a little more whacko Kidd. You have a great excuse since you are drinking the water down three with the branch dividends and the baptist university that think rape is ok as long as their winning football games and the law enforcement that tried lol to bring charges against any body riding a motorcycle in that shit hole town. Ken Starr was drinking that smart water too lol and resigned in disgrace. He was handed a blowjob though by a Tripp...his claim to fame after years of nothing but wasting money.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #117
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Btw wake up...you can tell the Hillary bashes that she is not our pos potus. Not sure why they still have a Hillary obsession. I guess being really really ignorant and also stupid is not against the rules...or Danm, you would shut some of these 24/7 bashes the fk up lol.

It is more fun to read than the comedy section. I enjoy the comedy section. I also enjoy stupid shit that goes on in this section.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:26 PM   #118
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Kiss up a little more whacko Kidd. You have a great excuse since you are drinking the water down three with the branch dividends and the baptist university that think rape is ok as long as their winning football games and the law enforcement that tried lol to bring charges against any body riding a motorcycle in that shit hole town. Ken Starr was drinking that smart water too lol and resigned in disgrace. He was handed a blowjob though by a Tripp...his claim to fame after years of nothing but wasting money.
i like dividends .. quarterly. they are rocking my stock portfolio. i drink water because it's healthy. i prefer Scotch. neat.

i have never lived in Waco. i live in Dallas. the illusion that i live in Waco is just that .. an illusion. on the interwebs. ahahahaaa
Old 08-27-2018, 09:35 PM   #119
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i have never lived in Waco. i live in Dallas. the illusion that i live in Waco is just that .. an illusion. on the interwebs. ahahahaaa

HMM.... I thought it was a play on words. Waco = Wacko.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:38 PM   #120
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
HMM.... I thought it was a play on words. Waco = Wacko.

The Waco Kid
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women