Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #76
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Lmao You made me spit my Coco Hennesy out with this gem. You cant use words such as dispassionate and then say it'll be an interesting transformation. Those are opposing/ conflicting ideas...and then top it off with the "I'm quite intelligent" cherry...that is a crime in itself bro...you got me rolling on the floor laughing my black ass off. those are all opposing ideas whether you realize it or not

don't forget it and leave it there.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #77
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You should not count on anyone reading your mind. That’s the point.
That's how censorship works. Instead of speaking your mind, you worry about how others will misread your mind, so you stop.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That self-censorship, and I’m perfectly okay with that. In fact, I hope more members practice that, it will cut down on my workload quite a bit if people start thinking, “could this post be construed as bullying or harassing a member or a group of members on the board?” before they post.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:39 PM   #79
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

But if we stoped to worry about 'could someone find X offensive' most of what's on this site wouldn't be posted. AS someone, somewhere, could find it offensive..
Old 08-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #80
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

The crosses we must bear...careful we don’t all collapse under the grueling weight of being sympathetic to what others around us may think, might value, and actually do care about on the Interwebs...whatever will we ever do...

#firstworldproblems
Old 08-17-2018, 10:20 PM   #81
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

the ECCIE motto of the day ... "Think before you post"

look at the interwebs and you'll see what that means. James Gunn got canned for years old posts by Disney. and how many others have suffered for their online postings? too many to count.

"Think before you post"
Old 08-17-2018, 11:16 PM   #82
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

so Wakeup let me ask you .. did you close IFFY's thread "Making the 0zombies Angry" due to the commenters replies or due to Colin Flaherty's content?

if it was Colin Flaherty's content i would call that completely beyond the new scope of this forum. if it was the comments it elicited i would agree but why close it? you could have issued individual warnings/points as needed to make the point without suppressing the content.

everyone going forward should know the new rules here. while i have stated i understand and accept going forward the new rules, why suppress the topic?

inquiring minds want to know!
Old 08-17-2018, 11:37 PM   #83
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I explained why I closed it in the thread itself. The OP had made way too many racially derogatory remarks in the titles he had added to the videos. He has already told us he has no interest in complying with the new guideline enforcement procedures, and that thread never was, and never would be a political discussion thread.

I don’t like closing threads, but the previous race baiting and racially derogatory content here is not going to be dredged back up to the top of the forum thread lists just to test the new rules. Those days are gone.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:46 PM   #84
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I explained why I closed it in the thread itself. The OP had made way too many racially derogatory remarks in the titles he had added to the videos. He has already told us he has no interest in complying with the new guideline enforcement procedures, and that thread never was, and never would be a political discussion thread.

I don’t like closing threads, but the previous race baiting and racially derogatory content here is not going to be dredged back up to the top of the forum thread lists just to test the new rules. Those days are gone.
then as a mod you know more than i do. i was not aware of private communications between the staff and IFFY, as is the norm of the site. nor do i ask you to elaborate further about those communications.

i'll take it on your word it was not Colin Flarity's content but the elaboration of the poster.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:53 PM   #85
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then as a mod you know more than i do. i was not aware of private communications between the staff and IFFY, as is the norm of the site. nor do i ask you to elaborate further about those communications.
Why do you assume there has been a private discussion? He has admitted it in public, just look at the last sentence in his final post in that thread.

As I said earlier, some members here are going to cry about about the new enforcement changes. Staff is sympathetic to their tears, but that sympathy does not extend to reversing course. It’s a new world, people will either get used to it, or they won’t.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:15 AM   #86
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I explained why I closed it in the thread itself. The OP had made way too many racially derogatory remarks in the titles he had added to the videos.
Could you please point us to examples of those "racially derogatory remarks"? Did they appear in any posts since the new policy was announced? Why can't iffy start a new thread if his comments stay within bounds?
Old 08-18-2018, 12:20 AM   #87
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You’re more than capable of searching for them yourself. You’re all intelligent people.

No.

He can start any new political thread he wants. My comment was simply notifying him that another thread like that, with comments like that, will end up being closed just as quickly.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #88
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Why do you assume there has been a private discussion? He has admitted it in public, just look at the last sentence in his final post in that thread.

As I said earlier, some members here are going to cry about about the new enforcement changes. Staff is sympathetic to their tears, but that sympathy does not extend to reversing course. It’s a new world, people will either get used to it, or they won’t.
i made a supposition on that. i re-read his last post. if that was a judgement call that's the staff's right. i posted my thread about the new rules by IKE for a reason, call it a signal flare if you will, and your posts to it i welcome. it was part of the reason i made it.

i have said this forum is better off under new rules vs. not at all. and that it isn't really a topic of this board, so it is a concession the staff allows to the members, within the rules of the site.

i also wanted a new mod to be declared and i'm fine you are the "unlucky" guy or best qualified mod however anyone sees that.

for the short term you have your work cut out for you but i have no doubt you will be the no-nonsense mod i have seen you to be.

TWK
Old 08-18-2018, 12:29 AM   #89
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He can start any new political thread he wants. My comment was simply notifying him that another thread like that, with comments like that, will end up being closed just as quickly.
Colin Flaherty wants to put a stop to bullying and harassment, just like you're trying to do on eccie, so it's probably a good idea not to censor his message.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #90
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Thank you for you input.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women