Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Any other San Antonio Spurs Fans/NBA Basketball Playoffs?

I'm a Huge San Antonio Spurs Fan, Basketball is My Favorite Sport. The Spurs are playing their 1st Game in their 7 Games Series against the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2nd round of the NBA Playoffs in the Western Conference Semifinals tonight on TNT. The Spurs play Viejo Escuela/ Old School Team Basketball. I like the Three Amigos-Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobli & Tony Parker & their Coach Gregg Popovich. Got a 6 pack of Lonestar 16 ounce cans getting cold in the freezer. Damn HEB has open coolers that doesn't keep their beer cold enough to drink. Gonna cut up some limes for mi cerveza. Any other Spurs fans out there?
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

I'M A DIE HARD SPURS FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

PURO PINCHE SPURS!!!!!!!!

SUPER MANU!!!!!! TIMMY!!!!!!!! PARKER!!!!!

I am also a big fan of the OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #3
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

The Spurs Surgically Dissceted the Clippers & Won Game 1-108-92. The Spurs Kicked Ass, Took Names & Made Them Like It!!! Oh Yeah!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
billymaverick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

the spurs better take it, cuz, they rock
billymaverick is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
texguy35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Hell yeah Spurs all the way, they are making pinpoint passes its awesome the way they pass the ball to the open man. Go Spurs
texguy35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

KEVIN DURANT & THE OKC THUNDER HERE SHORTLY!!!

THEY ARE GONNA SCHOOL THE LAKERS AGAIN!!!

BYE BYE FLAKERS!!! KOBE IS A BIG CRY BABY ANYWAYS!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Kobe Bryant-Like him or Hate him is Still One of the Top Elite Players in the NBA. The Dude has an Unbelievable Level of Pain Tolerance & Can Play with Injuries & through the Pain. I don't particularly like Kobe Bryant but I have a High Level of Respect for his Basketball Abilities/Skill & his Fierce Level of Competitiveness, he Frickin' hates to lose.

Don't count the Lakers out just yet. Andrew Bynum the Lakers 7 foot Center has the the talent to be a Star Player but unfortunately has his Head Buried Deep Up His Ass into his Colon. He is very inconsistent, he will have a good game & the next game he will suck hind tit. He can't control his emotions & pulls stupid ignorant stunts. Ie last year in the Playoff Game against the Dallas Mavericks when he was ejected for mugging the Maverick's Guard JJ Barrera. Pau Gasol is also a very good player but can sometimes be inconsistent & doesn't show up to play.

OKC Thunder has a Very Good Young Team. Kevin Durant is a Frickin' Shooting Machine. Durant reminds me of a an old San Antonio Spurs player from the 1970's-George Gervin-The Ice Man. OKC Thunder is a younger, faster, more athletic team than the Lakers. But the Lakers are still A Good Team. The Lakers have the advantage in height with Bynum & Gasol. They have to slow the Game down & play their half court game.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

The Lakers Choked Like A Big Dog, up by 7 with 2 minutes to play & lost the game 77-75. Turnovers & cold shooting/missed shots down the stretch killed the Lakers.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #9
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Ay Chihuahua!!! Ay Caramba!!! The Spurs kicked ass once again, they dismantled the Clippers & won 105-88. The Spurs are up 2 Games to 0 in the Best of 7 Series. The Spurs are healthy this year in the Playoffs & have a deep bench with quality players.

The Miami Heat played like caca & got beat by the Indiana Pacers 94-75. The Pacers are up 2 games to 1 in the Best of 7 Series. The Heat are missing their big man Chris Bosh who is out of the Series with an abdominal strain. The Pacers General Manager Larry Bird (Former Boston Celtics Great) has assembled a good team that plays Old School Team Basketball.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #10
Guest110213
Account Disabled

I know they are in a big hole and left for dead but I am and will always root for the LAKERS!
Guest110213 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #11
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

The San Antonio Spurs Swept the Los Angeles Clippers 4-0 in their Best of 7 Games Western Semi Final Series. And await the Winner of the OKC Thunder vs LA Lakers Western Semi Final Series. With the Lakers being down 3-1 in their Best of 7 Games Western Semi Final Series. It will be very difficult for the Lakers to win 3 straight games & it ain't gonna happen in my humble opinion.

The Lakers miss Lamar Odom Big Time. The Lakers in my opinion were Eat Up With The Dumbass trading him to the Dallas Mavericks. Even though Lamar Odom was a Major League Bust/Disappointment with the Mavericks, he is still Capable of Playing Good Basketball. He needs to get his head straight. He was suffering from multiple pyschological problems this NBA Season. He had a close cousin shot & killed before this NBA Season. He was a passenger in a car that hit & killed a guy riding a bicycle in LA before this NBA Season. And the Lakers trading him all Combined to Totally Fuck His Head Up. Doing that Stupid Reality Show with his Moose of a Wife Khloe Kardashian contributed to him being out of shape for the Strike Shortened NBA Season. Their Reality Show was cancelled. Lamar Odom needs to be training now to get back in shape & stay in shape for next years NBA Season.

Lamar Odom is still under contract with the Mavericks until sometime in June. He is due a large amount of dinero in June so the Mavericks will most likely cut him & release him. He will be a Free Agent able to sign with any NBA team. The Lakers would be wise to admit they Fucked Up trading him & resign him.

I Love the TNT NBA Sports Analysts-Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley & Shaquille O'Neal. They give each other a Major League Rash of Shit. Charles Barkley & Shaquille O'Neal are always verbally sparring, giving each other shit. They both have a sense of humor & can take as much shit as they dish out. Sir Charles has been talking Shit about San Antonio having Big Women ie Fat-needing Weight Watchers & Spanx. And the San Antonio River Walk being a dirty creek. Sir Charles is saying this shit half jokingly & is just stirring the pot to see what rises to the top. Shaq went to High School in San Antonio. The TNT NBA Crew will be going to San Antonio for the NBA Western Final Series.

The Boston Celtics & Philadelphia 76'ers are tied 2-2 in their Best of 7 Games Eastern Semi Final Series. And the Miami Heat & Indiana Pacers are tied 2-2 in their Best of 7 Games Eastern Semi Final Series.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

San Antonio Spurs vs OKC Thunder in the Western Conference Finals. OKC Thunder thumped the LA Lakers out of the Playoffs tonight. The Spurs vs the Thunder is going to be a Good Series, both Teams are Very Good.

The Boston Celtics beat the Philadelphia 76'ers tonight & are now up 3 games to 2 in their Eastern Conference Semifinal Series.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #13
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

The Spurs with Manu Ginobli-the Argentinian Tasmanian Devil playing like a Basketball Demon-Muy Bien scored 26 points & had 5 rebounds. The Spurs beat the Young Whipper Snappers-OKC Thunder in the 1st Game of the NBA Western Conference Finals 101-98. It was a very Good Game. OKC blew a 9 point lead in the 4th Quarter. During a 4th Quarter Timeout, Coach Pop told the Spurs he wanted some nasty, for them to play nasty. The Spurs played nasty & erased that 9 point lead. The Spurs had way too many turnovers & need to correct that deficiency. I predict a 7 Game Series between the Spurs & Thunder.

I'm not sure who will win the NBA Eastern Conference Finals between the Boston Celtics & Miami Heat. Don't know how healthy Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnet & Ray Allen are after winning their Series in 7 games against the Philadelphia 76'ers. They are old by NBA Standards in their mid 30's but still good players, Rajon Rondo is the young pup point guard of the Celtics starting 5. The Miami Heat really needs Chris Bosh & his height back to help Dwayne Wade & Lebron James. Chris Bosh has an abdominal strain that he injured in the 1st game of the last series. Abdominal strains are very slow to heal & very painful.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #14
david1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Great first game of the Western Conference finals. Expect OKC to come out throwing high power jabs next game. It will be a great series showcasing experience vs youthful talent.

Go Thunder!

Prediction: Thunder in 6. The winner of this series will take it all- Boston and the heat are no match for the beasts of the west!
david1978 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Guest110213
Account Disabled

I am a huge, huge, huge Lakers fan and of course I am disappointed at the way they lost to OKC. OKC was the better team period!

I will be happy with either the Spurs or OKC to advance as long as they beat the celtics or the Heat.

The west is the best!
Guest110213 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women