Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
MPcatch
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Newbie friendly list

I don't want to waste my time and money fucking ladies to make a name for my self. Why not make a thread especially for newbie friendly providers. Or other simple things like a marker that accompanies a legend. You know red square means newbie provider. Other markers mean diff things. I don't think us as hobbyist should earn the ladies. The providers should work to earn my money.

I bet if u take this suggestion you'll have providers wanting to earn their money instead of having the pick and choose power. Simply put increase in revenue for certain ladies. CAPATILISM
MPcatch is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:03 AM   #2
sabre692
Gaining Momentum

First off, I'm also a newbie seeking my first plunge but I would have to disagree with you on some items.

1. The newbie-friendly section would be nice but I like using the search function.

2. I like your idea of implementing a legend of sort to categorize our potentials.

3. It's really not a sense of "fucking your way up the fuckchain" to get to the nicer looking ladies. (You all look banging Ladies so don't take that out of context) You are missing the point of newbie friendly. What that means is that these particular Ladies are willing to take a risk of new clientele that could easily be a LE, dipshit, or even possibly a person seeking to do bodily harm. We are UNVERIFIED. Look at it like a safety net for the Ladies.
sabre692 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #3
MPcatch
Registered Member

It's been harped on before, some sort of legend to categorize ladies. Just a simple idea just like the yahoo messenger icon. Too easy of a fix.

You can't sugar coat it it is a fuck chain of sorts. Kinda funny that way. Well in a way it's awesome cause you get to fuck her friends too. Guess it's a version of TOFTT.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
Madison_Gable
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34255
My ECCIE Reviews

MPCatch - wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre692 View Post
3. It's really not a sense of "fucking your way up the fuckchain" to get to the nicer looking ladies. (You all look banging Ladies so don't take that out of context) You are missing the point of newbie friendly. What that means is that these particular Ladies are willing to take a risk of new clientele that could easily be a LE, dipshit, or even possibly a person seeking to do bodily harm. We are UNVERIFIED. Look at it like a safety net for the Ladies.

Also, a lot of ladies are going to read this and then automatically not like you[MPCatch] for your way with words such as, "fucking your way up the fuckchain"... really? We can read that.... and we do read that... and we will think of you worse for that... so mission accomplished- you will have to start posting nice, appropriate things for nicer ladies to like you or want to see you.

Hurrah Sabre, it needed to be said.
Madison_Gable is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #5
MPcatch
Registered Member

I'm a man I speak my mind I'm not the cowardly lion here. I've never disrespected any woman, nor will I ever. Besides having a GFE plays into manlynessness. Lol. I don't get it , I have to play mind games to get the ladies. Wow. If I play kiss ass I'll get the ladies then I pay them to kiss my ass. GFE.

This thread I made was just an idea of what I would like to see. Besides I'm to handsome to play kiss ass with the ladies. Lol.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:20 AM   #6
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Sabre692, it's too bad you are in Houston. I would love to see your moobs...and stuff.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #7
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Amazing how quickly some can place theirselves on providers DNS list. What a shame
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I guess in hobby lingo that would be "open mouth, insert dick"?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

esteve, me thinks you hit the nail square on the head. lol
Old 07-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #10
sabre692
Gaining Momentum

If I did offend anyone about my post, I do apologize. I am a true gentleman when it comes to women and wouldn't want to sully my image as such. I respect the system in place of providers to screen. It gives them heads up on what to expect of the guest they meet and probably prepare accordingly on what works best for them. Deflate your big head a bit MP.
sabre692 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 19330

Lmao. If my DNS list gets much longer I'm going to starve to death...and I'd honestly prefer it to spending time with jackasses like MPcatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPcatch View Post
I'm a man I speak my mind I'm not the cowardly lion here. I've never disrespected any woman, nor will I ever. Besides having a GFE plays into manlynessness. Lol. I don't get it , I have to play mind games to get the ladies. Wow. If I play kiss ass I'll get the ladies then I pay them to kiss my ass. GFE.

This thread I made was just an idea of what I would like to see. Besides I'm to handsome to play kiss ass with the ladies. Lol.
Guest091010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #12
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPcatch View Post
I don't want to waste my time and money fucking ladies to make a name for my self. Why not make a thread especially for newbie friendly providers. Or other simple things like a marker that accompanies a legend. You know red square means newbie provider. Other markers mean diff things. I don't think us as hobbyist should earn the ladies. The providers should work to earn my money.

I bet if u take this suggestion you'll have providers wanting to earn their money instead of having the pick and choose power. Simply put increase in revenue for certain ladies. CAPATILISM

It takes a little while to get some good references, but there are a lot of ladies that see newbies. They vary as much as the ladies that don't see newbies. You are not " earning the ladies". Some wont see new guys. Your idea may not be bad, but you need to work on your presentation .
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #13
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Mr.Nasty, idea is good, presentation is bad. My advice? Look through the showcases. Alot of providers ARE newbie friendly and they say so in their posts/ads/whatever. If you're new, Have your employment info and full name/contact work and cell/home number handy. And don't expect last minute appointments cause it won't happen without ref's. If your info doesn't check out and you are rude and/or arrogant towards providers, they will not book. Most of us here, safety is our main concern plus respect. We don't have to be here. We WANT to be here.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The idea has merit, and as a provider who is newbie friendly and spends hours helping guys get started, attitude and respect are a must for me to be wiling to go the extra mile. The guys that take the route of the OP are the ones that make me have second thoughts about taking the extra risk involved, not to mention time and patience required. Joining the ranks of those that say call me after you get references sure sounds good at times.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default There can be advantages!

Most of the ladies I see have some commonalities and it is not at all unusual, once I put them in touch, for them to become really great friends. So it's almost like being a match maker -- really cool.

The two ladies I see primarily became good friends that way and even do doubles together now and stuff. As they are both really fantastic people, I'm really glad I was able to play some role in that.

What I like to do is sort of "match" a new lady with providers I've seen in the past that I think will be able to relate to them -- if possible. There aren't that many that I would call "current" at any given point in time with me because I'm a repeater.

And -- there is another really really huge benefit.

Some folks will be able to relate to this. How many times have you ladies had a man who was a friend insist on some romantic choice that you absolutely KNEW was a major mistake? And I bet you're predictions were dead on -- weren't they? But he couldn't see it even though it should have been as plain as the nose on his face.

A woman can see things in other women that a man can't see.

A new provider looks at things from the perspective that verification allows other provider to vouch that I am safe. That much is certainly true.

BUT -- in my case, the verification works both ways. That is, the ladies also look at the new provider and give me their honest opinion as to whether or not I should see her and why.

There have been two cases of providers I have not seen because providers I already see alerted me to something being amiss. And I am absolutely certain that in one of those cases I was saved from a world of hurt.

I'm sorry, but that is an incredibly valuable service. Incredibly. Verification requirements give me an opportunity to have women that I know and trust put the potential new girl under a microscope far more discerning than any man's. And I DO take their advice most of the time.

Now for the place where I think "Newbie friendly" really needs to exist: some providers are better than others at easing men into the hobby. I think this is a special skill for which there should be a classification.
Laurentius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women