Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #46
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and to add all of those saying Caitlyn has disorders what about the man who has to pay for it? Im sure there is some dysfunction there don't ya think? Don't judge people you have no clue about...
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:48 PM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose View Post
Oh and to add all of those saying Caitlyn has disorders what about the man who has to pay for it? Im sure there is some dysfunction there don't ya think? Don't judge people you have no clue about...
You know what they may say about that statement? Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #48
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let's keep on topic. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You know what they may say about that statement? Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
This is a very emotional topic for some but I do tend to agree with what you just wrote.

Breath, everyone. Thanks.
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #49
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/style/bruce-je...449155673.html

I'm not sure what to think about Bruce Jenner and I haven't read the article, yet. But this seems like a good forum to discuss drastic changes in self, right?

Thoughts?

Always,
Elisabeth
For myself, I'm glad there's no law requiring me to devote a whole lot of attention to that which the legacy media waves in front of my face. I'm also glad there's no legal requirement for me to form strong opinions about many things, one of which is the relationship between the former Mr. Jenner and his/her birth plumbing. I sincerely wish the former Mr. Jenner the very best of everything, especially as long as that doesn't require any more of my attention.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:29 PM   #50
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Jim
I was clearly stating the similarities between the two some may say guys who pay for sex are dysfunctional as well. And this ”bitch” in dog terms hardly ever gets fed from here so ill bite who I choose. I will say this about Caitlyn I abhore the media frenzy SHE has made this into and it reeks of that old Kardashian fame whore crap that clouds our TVs and internet...
Old 06-04-2015, 10:53 PM   #51
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was clearly stating the similarities between the two some may say guys who pay for sex are dysfunctional as well. And this ”bitch” in dog terms hardly ever gets fed from here so ill bite who I choose. I will say this about Caitlyn I abhore the media frenzy SHE has made this into and it reeks of that old Kardashian fame whore crap that clouds our TVs and internet...
Well are they? The guys you see who pay you are they dysfunctional? Most guys will probably say they pay hookers because they travel a lot and they get lonely, they don't want a committed relationship in order to have sex, sex in their marriage has gotten dull ect. I suppose those are all legitimate reasons. There is however a big reason why most men if not all who pay for sex at one time or another, a reason most won't admit. That reason is, they aren't good with women. They can't charm women, they can't make them laugh, they aren't interesting enough to attract a women's attention ect. Maybe that's the dysfunction you are referring to. I wouldn't say guys who pay for sex have any clinical issues though.

Jim
Old 06-04-2015, 11:06 PM   #52
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well are they? The guys you see who pay you are they dysfunctional? Most guys will probably say they pay hookers because they travel a lot and they get lonely, they don't want a committed relationship in order to have sex, sex in their marriage has gotten dull ect. I suppose those are all legitimate reasons. There is however a big reason why most men if not all who pay for sex at one time or another, a reason most won't admit. That reason is, they aren't good with women. They can't charm women, they can't make them laugh, they aren't interesting enough to attract a women's attention ect. Maybe that's the dysfunction you are referring to. I wouldn't say guys who pay for sex have any clinical issues though.

Jim
Some would see it otherwise like these guys gfs/wives. Also men with sex addictions I would think thats a clinical issue as well and would make up a decent percentage of hobbyists here also. Look all im saying is don't judge would you believe im a very conservative person and believe in traditions. And dare I speak this word in Austin a republican. Yes I do feel like a woman always have but two men together or men wearing womens cloths just isn't right to me.
I can hear it coming ”but ur a duude”” blah blah ”xy chromosome ” blah blah . For such a laid back city there are quite a few bashers here.
Old 06-04-2015, 11:24 PM   #53
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Some would see it otherwise like these guys gfs/wives. Also men with sex addictions I would think thats a clinical issue as well and would make up a decent percentage of hobbyists here also. Look all im saying is don't judge would you believe im a very conservative person and believe in traditions. And dare I speak this word in Austin a republican. Yes I do feel like a woman always have but two men together or men wearing womens cloths just isn't right to me.
I can hear it coming ”but ur a duude”” blah blah ”xy chromosome ” blah blah . For such a laid back city there are quite a few bashers here.
You might be right, some may have sex addictions, but they will never openly admit that. Sex addictions are somewhat clinical in nature and can only be treated with behavioral modification techniques which isn't easy. I would venture to say it's very possible most of your clients maybe considered sex addicts, because you're different. Sex addicts have to go beyond the ordinary to get gratification. They seek new and adventurous sexual experiences.

Jim
Old 06-05-2015, 09:58 AM   #54
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Totally agree, Amber!

Jenner could have easily slipped into "private life" once the Diane Sawyer interview was taped & aired. But no...evidently that was never the plan. Now we have the Vanity Fair cover (is there a story within the magazine, as well? I assume there is; perhaps not....) and now the ESPN / ESPY award thing next month.

Jenner could have graciously declined the Arthur Ashe award once it was offered; suggesting there surely has to be many others SO MUCH more deserving....but, no.... he / she enjoys the attention....the spot light too much, I guess.

Can a Caitlyn Jenner sit-com....uhhhh, I mean "reality show" be on the horizon....soon? If the ca$h is there, I suppose anything is possible considering cable networks need to constantly look for new program material, right?

Quote:
I will say this about Caitlyn.....I abhore the media frenzy SHE has made this into and it reeks of that old Kardashian fame whore crap that clouds our TVs and internet......
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:46 AM   #55
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Totally agree, Amber!

Jenner could have easily slipped into "private life" once the Diane Sawyer interview was taped & aired. But no...evidently that was never the plan. Now we have the Vanity Fair cover (is there a story within the magazine, as well? I assume there is; perhaps not....) and now the ESPN / ESPY award thing next month.

Jenner could have graciously declined the Arthur Ashe award once it was offered; suggesting there surely has to be many others SO MUCH more deserving....but, no.... he / she enjoys the attention....the spot light too much, I guess.

Can a Caitlyn Jenner sit-com....uhhhh, I mean "reality show" be on the horizon....soon? If the ca$h is there, I suppose anything is possible considering cable networks need to constantly look for new program material, right?
I also agree with you both. It would have been so much more gracious, and well ... gracious ... to just "be" and go forward with life. Instead of almost making a mockery of the whole business.

I STILL find this interesting, though.

I found myself (yes, I'm admitting this) watching this awful show called TMZ yesterday. And they said that NOW, she would get paid at least 5 TIMES the amount that Bruce was paid when he did professional motivational speeches.

I'm sure it's the "ahhhh" factor working but for some reason, I feel that it shows poorly on society as a whole. I mean, to be so enthralled with situation.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #56
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
When I read this yesterday, I was surprised at your statement.

I do think that there is a difference between ignorance, and misunderstanding.

I've never thought of a MTF as being that accepted. Much LESS, the other way around.

But you bring up some REALLY valid concerns. As an aside, I was surprised by the name, too. The name "Caitlyn" is relatively new. Not new, but 25 years ago, the name wasn't known at all.

I consider it a newer name. Katherine, yes, would have been a more elegant choice, for sure.
I have been around many trans-people., for most of my life.His wife of 23 years thought he was "only dressing up." She never knew he would take it all the way to TRANSITIONING.
He lied to her all of these years.
A man can NEVER be a woman. There is the "XY thing." Man hands, man feet, the ANGULAR body, Bruce is Republican. The GAY thing is also another thing he has to come to terms with. The GENDER DYSPHORIA. will always be there and the crippling PAIN he has caused to so many people.
His children don't even want to be on his show.
I watched the segment when Kim went to see Bruce to put an outfit together for him.
It was so sickening and creepy.
He was really getting off on HIS STEP-daughter putting an outfit together for him.
You could tell his excitement creeped her out too.

I hope he is happy with himself because he has left a lot of broken people who loved him in his wake.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:59 PM   #57
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default Bruce...

Just because a MAN wants to be FEMALE, it isn't always the wisest thing.
He cannot WILL himself to look female.

All of the plastic surgery in the world can not make an apple be an orange.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #58
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
It would have been so much more gracious, and well ... ladylike ... to just "be" and go forward with life.
FIFY.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:17 PM   #59
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Just because a MAN wants to be FEMALE, it isn't always the wisest thing.
He cannot WILL himself to look female.

All of the plastic surgery in the world can not make an apple be an orange.
Well GD. I was sitting here trying to formulate an articulate contribution to this discussion but your avatar pretty much short circuited my neurons and put the kibosh on that.
I'm guessing that an opportunity to inhale your sweet feminine bouquet would confirm the presence of XX chromosome rooted pheromones.

"Newborns preferentially scoot toward the scent of breasts."

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...363955/?no-ist
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:20 PM   #60
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
FIFY.
You're saying Bruce will be Fit In a Few Years ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women