Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #31
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennasgfe View Post
Katrina, I made a trip out to the Mustang last year. If you are interested in details PM me or email me. Hugs, Jenna

Thanks. I p'med you.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #32
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks to all the ladies who replied to my question. Never working in a brothel the info from ladies who have worked there is a lot help. The biggest positive factor for me was being legal and being in what seems like a safer environment.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #33
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Katrina, the other thing you need to know that for the most part many of these places are very remote from any real civilization. The "Vegas" ranches for instance are a good hour drive or more from town. The Reno/Carson City ranches are much closer to town but still removed. The northern Nevada ranches are a LONG way from much of anything. If you haven't traveled out here before, it a whole different world from Houston, or most anywhere else for that matter.

There is plenty of other information to share if you are interested.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:50 PM   #34
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Katrina, the other thing you need to know that for the most part many of these places are very remote from any real civilization. The "Vegas" ranches for instance are a good hour drive or more from town. The Reno/Carson City ranches are much closer to town but still removed. The northern Nevada ranches are a LONG way from much of anything. If you haven't traveled out here before, it a whole different world from Houston, or most anywhere else for that matter.

There is plenty of other information to share if you are interested.
Yes I am interested to learn. I love what I do and being able to do it legally at brothels is the biggest factor for me. I have a few ladies who said they would p'm me but anymore info you would like to share is also great. Feel free to p'm me I am very interested in the whole topic. For me it is a case of being legal .VS. making better money. The more info the better!!
Old 07-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #35
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Other than keeping personal info private, why would we be sharing this info via PM?

Is this not the purpose of this forum, information exchange? If you get all your answers via PM, how will it help the next person with the same or similar question?

IJS.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:55 AM   #36
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Double post, please remove.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #37
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile Just some thoughts.

As a person who lived in Nevada off and on for 15 years I can assure you the brothels in Nevada are only good for the owners, and no one else.

The prices are sky high mostly for mediocre service, and the girls are way over charged for almost everything they get from the owners.

The locations are very inconvenient as well.

Much better value can be found with the independents in Las Vegas or Reno, and the risk is no greater than anywhere else maybe even a bit less.

That being said though many of these ladies charge very inflated rates for what they offer, but good value can be found.

Many "weekend warriors" come to Vegas from Los Angeles (To Reno from San Francisco and other California cities), and many times can be found at a hotel bar.

The best way to approach these ladies is to make small talk at the bar and buy them a drink or 2.

You might even want to go so far as to offer dinner.

Not all these ladies you find here will be pros, and you might get "really" lucky. Just be yourself, assuming you are not a jerk in real life, and go with the flow.

The non pros are out of town to have fun, and that means different things to different ladies.
niceguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women