Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2019, 12:25 PM   #121
estoyenfuego
Registered Member

Encounters: 15

I'd love to get a hair cut from a topless woman. The idea of her tits brushing across my face when cutting my hair and then having them slap me in my face while washing my hair is awesome. She'd conclude the haircut with some manscaping and then a BBBJ to close out the appointment.
estoyenfuego is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:32 AM   #122
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

These are some hot fucking bucket lists .. trying to find mine, or may have to recreate - will post it by end of the weekend and then I am open to anyone that wants to assist in checking some of them off with me!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 09:52 AM   #123
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Does what is on my list have to be realistic? One of mine is with 2 actresses and it will never happen.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:11 AM   #124
FeelingCocky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Be a toilet slave to two or more women
FeelingCocky is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:26 PM   #125
Sophiadoesitbabyy
Account Disabled

User ID: 502996
My ECCIE Reviews

my bucket list would to be tied up and blindfolded by someone i trust someone who can be erotic and sesual.
all my limbs tied and blindfolded so i can't see whats next thats just so hot all i can do is hear or is that restricted too??
Sophiadoesitbabyy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #126
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy View Post
my bucket list would to be tied up and blindfolded by someone i trust someone who can be erotic and sesual.
all my limbs tied and blindfolded so i can't see whats next thats just so hot all i can do is hear or is that restricted too??
One of my ATFs (long retired) had me do this with her. I arrived at the hotel and sent her a text. A few minutes later she texted me back that she was ready. I arrived to the room, door slightly ajar, and walked in to find her nearly naked, blindfolded, and on her knees next to the bed with her hands behind her back and scarf next to her. I quietly tied her wrists together, then quickly undressed and started teasing her. Things progressed from there to one of the hottest sessions forever seared in my memory.

God, I miss that woman....
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 12:41 AM   #127
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

sophia, yep - trust has to be there. and once boundaries are set & safe words/motions agreed upon, get down and get funky!!

tinman, i've done similar several times w/ various providers over the years. i, too, miss the providers who trusted me to let me truss them up and experience my delites w/ them.

in all encounters, it was exhilirating for both of us & wickedly deliteful for me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:57 AM   #128
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
One of my ATFs (long retired) had me do this with her. I arrived at the hotel and sent her a text. A few minutes later she texted me back that she was ready. I arrived to the room, door slightly ajar, and walked in to find her nearly naked, blindfolded, and on her knees next to the bed with her hands behind her back and scarf next to her. I quietly tied her wrists together, then quickly undressed and started teasing her. Things progressed from there to one of the hottest sessions forever seared in my memory.

God, I miss that woman....
I recently had a similar encounter. As I was discussing meeting a woman for the first time, she asked if I wanted to help her fulfill a fantasy. She wanted to be handcuffed and blindfolded before I entered the room. I would them proceed to eat her out and fuck her, and, only after the deed was done would the blindfold come off and she would see me for the first time.

It went off pretty much as she wanted it to. When the blindfold came off, she looked into my eyes and said, "Hi!." Talk about a MasterCard moment; that will stay with me forever.

The degree of trust she placed in me based simply on our texts leading up to that meet astounds me.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #129
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

That may have heightened the response for her...the fact she couldn’t be sure about you. Kinky!
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:55 PM   #130
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy View Post
I’ve always wanted to meet a woman at Hotel Zaza. We talk a lot before hand, maybe have coffee or lunch, build trust and respect for each other. Then I ask her to meet me at the bar at Hotel Zaza only she sits at a table where I’ve had the Hostess sit her .. the rest is pretty close to your fantasy, but there’s a lot of foreplay before she even gets in the room .. the whole night isn’t about me, it’s about giving her pleasures from near and afar, taking away her senses and giving her a mind fuck she will never forget. One day, hopefully.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:22 AM   #131
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bumping a FUN thread

I just had to bump this thread.

It is really entertaining to see what everyone's fantasies are that they have yet to experience.

I've evolved since this thread was posted ….
and so now …. I guess I'm looking at having a wild time in a roof top bar/pool …. of course we've reserved the area just for our own thrill.

yep, that would be cool.

Never say never!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:27 AM   #132
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Pretty simple one for me, I want to get a manscaping then a prostate massage...
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:45 AM   #133
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Torre, sometimes a bump is worth the points. Thanks for this one.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women