Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47505
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #16
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

1. Always take a few condoms to an appointment, you don't want to be one of those guys telling the story of how you showed up and the chick says "oh I'm out of rubbers, so we can't fuck sorry." Though I'd expect any provider on here to either keep stocked or let me know I'll need to stop and get some when I say I'm headed out.

2. Let someone else see a provider first. I know if every guy here followed this rule this site wouldn't exist, but letting someone else see a chick lets you find out info like how she is at scheduling etc.

3. Give second chances. If a provider flakes I know how it feels to want to run to the boards here and blast her to vent your frustration, but there are valid reasons she NCNS. Maybe her kid got sick, or a family member was in an accident and she rushed to the hospital, or she simply knocked her phone into the toilet and that was her only means of communication. If you have an appointment that was a let down, maybe see her again before posting a no review or otherwise saying she's a boring lay. She could have a million things on her mind at the time so she isn't as focused as she was when other guys saw her that prompted them to give her a glowing review. We all have shitty days at work where we can't seem to do anything right or nothing seems to go right, providers experience that too. Give her a chance to make it up to you before reviewing her or sharing info that she's a subpar provider.

There's obvious exceptions to the give a second chance rule, but I don't think I have to name them. I like to apply the idea that you shouldn't form an opinion of something till you've tried it twice to my life, even the hobby.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #17
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
ok, well let's don't get carried away here lol…"solid" is synonymous with respectable, legitimate, etc. and his three rules absolutely are that, so it's not ironic at all. what "solid" does not imply, however is permanent, incontrovertible, or definitive.
You know it turns me on when you talk like that JD

Back to the subject at hand!
Who has some more hookering rules?!
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:38 PM   #18
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
3. Give second chances. If a provider flakes I know how it feels to want to run to the boards here and blast her to vent your frustration, but there are valid reasons she NCNS.
I like you
Old 08-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #19
sailorman1980
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

I love this thread!

1. Treat her like a lady, and she will usually treat you like a man. If not, move on and put her on the do not call list.
2. Stay off back page. I've had success there (met Cali and Adrianna there), but more often then not it's shit. Having said that...
3. If going to BP, expect it to be shit. Oh, and check the pussy with finger before diving in with tongue or dick.
4. You get what you pay for. You aren't gonna get Ruth's Chris quality pussy if they are charging the equivalent of Chico's Tacos. Bargains are out there to be found, but they are kind of rare.
5. No negotiating of rates. The lady has the right to set the price point. If I can't/won't pay that I move on. Period.
6. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not, get the fuck out of the hobby.
sailorman1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:24 PM   #20
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
okay, i am bored as fuck today and i haven't wasted everybody's time with a stupid thread in a while, so here goes…

being successful in any game requires discipline and following some fundamental rules. if it's baseball, you keep your head down and your eye on the ball. if it's investing, you use trailing stops and stick to your maximum loss limits.

hookering is no different.

here are a few of my rules, in no particular order:

1. her pictures are fake if she's on backpage. just assume this is always true. the corollary to this rule is, the hotter she looks the greater the likelihood that her pictures are fake. see also, rule number two.

2. hot girls do not post their face picture on backpage, nor do they run specials.

3. if she can't spell, there's probably no sell. look… i'm not the spelling or the grammar police, but the fact is dumb girls are less likely to be fun and more likely to cause you a hassle. have i missed some fun by using this rule and have i been disappointed by girls who seem smart? absolutely, but i've also never had any major disasters. now, notice that i included the caveat "probably". the smart player will pay attention to everything she says and not make a decision based on one single factor.

4. just because a girl decides to sell her ass doesn't mean she stops being a woman. proceed accordingly.

5. never open with "what is your height, weight, cup size and will it be okay if i fuck you in the ass then come on your hair?" see rule 4.

6. hookers lie. but that's what you're paying them for.

so… what are your rules? what's that? you don't have any? then this thread is for you.

Of course there are a few exceptions to rule 1 & 2. 😉
Exception being, well me! 😋
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:29 PM   #21
sailorman1980
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate View Post
Of course there are a few exceptions to rule 1 & 2. 😉
Exception being, well me! 😋
Even though I haven't had the pleasure of playing with you, I have a feeling you are the exception to a few of my rules.
sailorman1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:06 PM   #22
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

aaah, yes. i forgot....these are "the rules", but that doesn't mean they're always true.

the smart player goes to the game assuming they are, but is prepared and open for the exceptions.

jessica is a great example....i have other rules about what i want and what i'll spend, and if i hadn't recognized that she was a good reason to break both of them i'd have missed out on something special.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:11 PM   #23
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post

3. Give second chances. If a provider flakes I know how it feels to want to run to the boards here and blast her to vent your frustration, but there are valid reasons she NCNS. Maybe her kid got sick, or a family member was in an accident and she rushed to the hospital, or she simply knocked her phone into the toilet and that was her only means of communication. If you have an appointment that was a let down, maybe see her again before posting a no review or otherwise saying she's a boring lay. She could have a million things on her mind at the time so she isn't as focused as she was when other guys saw her that prompted them to give her a glowing review. We all have shitty days at work where we can't seem to do anything right or nothing seems to go right, providers experience that too. Give her a chance to make it up to you before reviewing her or sharing info that she's a subpar provider.

There's obvious exceptions to the give a second chance rule, but I don't think I have to name them. I like to apply the idea that you shouldn't form an opinion of something till you've tried it twice to my life, even the hobby.
yes.

but i'd refine it this way....know when to give second chances.

and, as it's own rule....

7. hookers have the most complicated lives of anybody you know. accept this or suffer endless frustration.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:18 AM   #24
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default BP Rules

For those that do use BP.
I try to adhere to these rules.

#1 Expect to be lied to especially about pics. Some BPers will go to the grave swearing the fake pics are hers.

Always get a real pic before making an appointment unless you can verify her pics are real by other means. Preferably this is a regular pic that doesn't look like its from a BP ad. Chances are it's more likely to be a real pic and not just another fake pic.

I always ask her height, weight bra and cup size. The reason being it is hard to judge these things from a picture. Providers tend to take pics from flattering angles. I also say please when I ask for this information and when asking for a pic.

If you are really interested and can't get pic ask for a meet and greet. Some girls will discuss services during a meet and greet when they won't over the phone

#2 Confrim what services are available and at what price. You don't want to get BCD and be told this or that is not available or it cost more than the base rate quoted.

Get specifics, don't settle for the their answer of full service. Full service is vague and doesn't mean shit. Just like GFE its varies from person to person. Also don't believe them when they say everything but kissing and anal.

I just go with the basics and ask if the rate includes giving and receiving oral.

I also started taking some extra $$$ incase there is an upgrade for a BBBJ. Sometimes a BPer will negotiate a BBBJ once you meet her and you meet her standards for unprotected oral. I limit an upgrade to 20$.

#3 Always be willing and prepared to walk away. Even if she is the girl in the pics. There are times I get an uneasy feeling, or just don't like the incall location once I'm inside.

#4 Asked what type of incall location she has. Do this as part of the conversation. Ask whether it is a room or a private location. Try to get a general idea of the type of motel and location or part of town where you will be meeting.

#5 If rule #1 and #2 don't happen don't make an appointment. There are some exceptions to this.

That would be if she has reviews but it's still a good idea to ask for a current pic. Try to verify services also because the activities in a review may not be able to everyone so don't take it for granted they will be able to you just because they are listed in a review. Reviewers don't always tell the truth and providers often change their menu.

Not a rule but don't be afraid to negotiate. Some BPers start high knowing they will get a counter offer.

Remember BP is risky but can be rewarding too. The more information you have about a provider the better and it improves your chances of being successful.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:04 AM   #25
john_deere
Valued Poster

this is turning into even better discussion than i hoped. obviously everybody has to play as they see fit, and that "thing" each of us is looking for will determine what we view as success and failure. for my part, as much as i respect buster's well-developed methodology, it's almost 100% against my own style. that doesn't make it wrong, though.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #26
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
this is turning into even better discussion than i hoped. obviously everybody has to play as they see fit, and that "thing" each of us is looking for will determine what we view as success and failure.8 for my part, as much as i respect buster's well-developed methodology, it's almost 100% against my own style. that doesn't make it wrong, though.
Ahhhh.....I like this! To have an open mind to other perspectives is to have a beautiful mind!
This is my fav thread so far. Very enlightening

Old 08-11-2016, 08:49 AM   #27
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

I agree. This makes one consider that the relationship that exists between the parties is considerably more than a mere purchase/sale transaction. I like this.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:01 AM   #28
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Smile

This is a very healthy informative discussion for everyone. Good input and feedback from both the guys & the girls !

As for me - I am a chicken - I never see BP girls as I am not that brave - I only see Eccie & P411 ladies ! Appreciate you guys taking the leap for the benefit of others !
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:02 AM   #29
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
I agree. This makes one consider that the relationship that exists between the parties is considerably more than a mere purchase/sale transaction. I like this.
maybe it is, maybe it isn't. some people want nothing more than that, some people want an unreasonable amount more. the trick is to find another party willing to meet you at the level you're in for.... or to at least convince you that they are. (see rule 6. heh.)
Old 08-11-2016, 12:10 PM   #30
TxyellowBone
~TxYellowBone~

User ID: 292158
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i like JD's rules.

they worked with me. =)
TxyellowBone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies