Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59892
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-05-2021, 04:10 PM   #31
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Seems like you’re in the minority of “Republicans” who don’t support Trump. Are you sure you’re a Republican, maybe a RINO at best. One things for sure, calling other people “stooges” doesn’t make YOU any smarter. In fact, it proves otherwise.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...y-1130975/amp/

Here’s a message for you C3

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/383
Aw...did you tell on me. Lol

As was mentioned before, nobody opens your links. You might want to give that up.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:20 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Show me two facts you posted in this thread...... and nice deflection not having to answer the immigration issue
I hear more facts from a two year old puppy
Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Fact #1: My only thread on the first page of the sandbox is this one.

Fact#2: As of the time of this post, Berry had 14 threads on the first page.

Fact#3: If you scroll to page 2, you give Berry a run for his money there on thread count!

Time for some introspection on your part.

Your question had nothing to do with this thread. Sticking to the topic at hand is not deflecting from an off topic question. You guys continue to prove my point.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:24 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Is your reading comprehension really that bad?

Fact #1: My only thread on the first page of the sandbox is this one.

Fact#2: As of the time of this post, Berry had 14 threads on the first page.

Fact#3: If you scroll to page 2, you give Berry a run for his money there on thread count!

Time for some introspection on your part.

Your question had nothing to do with this thread. Sticking to the topic at hand is not deflecting from an off topic question. You guys continue to prove my point.
It’s a discussion board. Who the fuck is keeping score? Obviously you are. Seems like you’re unhinged. Nobody else was bitching about it.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:25 PM   #34
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You guys are trying to reason with the 3 stooges. That's impossible. What they don't or incapable of understanding is that Trump is NOT the republican party. I realize some of you are liberal(I'm not). It doesn't really matter. The point is actual adult political discussion isn't happening in this forum.
I agree that adult political discussion is not happening in this forum, which is basically the point of this post. As for the republican party, sadly, Trump style politics are the party now. I blame people like Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson. Reasonable republicans are now the minority in the party.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:26 PM   #35
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems like you’re in the minority of “Republicans” who don’t support Trump. Are you sure you’re a Republican, maybe a RINO at best. One things for sure, calling other people “stooges” doesn’t make YOU any smarter. In fact, it proves otherwise.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...y-1130975/amp/

Here’s a message for you C3

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/383
As a reasonable open minded person, he is in the minority of republicans. Sad.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:30 PM   #36
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s a discussion board. Who the fuck is keeping score? Obviously you are. Seems like you’re unhinged. Nobody else was bitching about it.
One need not keep score. All it takes is a cursory glance at the first page of this forum. But like golf, in this case a lower score is better. When one person has made ~75% of the posts on the first page of this forum, that's probably a sign of something being off.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:42 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Aw...did you tell on me. Lol

As was mentioned before, nobody opens your links. You might want to give that up.
Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. And how do you know nobody opens my links. I get PMs all the time thanking me for posting them. Again, you speak without facts. But heh, you’re good at it.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:42 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
As a reasonable open minded person, he is in the minority of republicans. Sad.
If you say so!!!!
Old 05-05-2021, 04:43 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
One need not keep score. All it takes is a cursory glance at the first page of this forum. But like golf, in this case a lower score is better. When one person has made ~75% of the posts on the first page of this forum, that's probably a sign of something being off.
You are keeping score. Nobody was complaining the the Sandbox was unhinged. Only you. That’s a fact. Run along son.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:59 PM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

The fact is, a few of you are showing yourselves in an unflattering light in this far right wing echo chamber. I'm not complaining. Just pointing out the insanity. I pointed out a real life train wreck before too, but I wasn't complain about it.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:04 PM   #41
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

One of the guys who works on the Howard Stern show was talking about his mother, a Trumpster the other day. He said that in 2016 she told her 6 year old at the time grandson that if Hillary Clinton won, Mexicans would come in their house and kill them. That's how far gone a lot of these people are. They really believe that stuff. Carlson, Shapiro, Limbaugh, Jones, and others like them are largely to blame, IMO.

A trumpster in Miami who owns an expensive grade school is banning teachers who get vaccinated, saying that vaccinated people could shed Covid-19. That's how far gone a lot of these people are. They really believe that stuff.

Cult of Ignorance.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:06 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
One of the guys who works on the Howard Stern show was talking about his mother, a Trumpster the other day. He said that in 2016 she told her 6 year old at the time grandson that if Hillary Clinton won, Mexicans would come in their house and kill them. That's how far gone a lot of these people are. They really believe that stuff. Carlson, Shapiro, Limbaugh, Jones, and others like them are largely to blame, IMO.

A trumpster in Miami who owns an expensive grade school is banning teachers who get vaccinated, saying that vaccinated people could shed Covid-19. That's how far gone a lot of these people are. They really believe that stuff.

Cult of Ignorance.
A couple anecdotal musings on Stern proves nothing. Which means you’ve got nothing.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:12 PM   #43
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
A couple anecdotal musings on Stern proves nothing. Which means you’ve got nothing.
The school owner in Miami is national news, not from Howard Stern. I could literally type anecdotes for days that confirm the insanity of the Trump republicans, but you, berry and a few others clearly demonstrate it on your own in here, so that won't be necessary.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:22 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The school owner in Miami is national news, not from Howard Stern. I could literally type anecdotes for days that confirm the insanity of the Trump republicans, but you, berry and a few others clearly demonstrate it on your own in here, so that won't be necessary.
And I’ve posted hundreds of links to election fraud. The bottomline is, Trump still has between 80/90% approval rating among Republicans. If he started a new party close to half of Republicans would follow. He’s not going anywhere. He’s actually more popular than Joey Bribes. Talk about a cult. Who actually thinks he’s running the country? He’s a global laughingstock. Putin mocked him. He does what Xi tells him to do. Throw the Iranians in too. They’re having a field day.

Run along kiddo
Old 05-05-2021, 05:25 PM   #45
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Only far right lunatics are clicking on your links (that don't actually prove anything).

Actually a funny anecdote just popped into my mind from last week. While exiting I79, I saw a guy by himself on the side of the road waving a Trump 2020 sign, in late April 2021. Unhinged.

That would be great if Trump started a new party. Split the "conservative" vote.

BTW, the final voting numbers don't confirm your theory that Trump is more popular than Biden. Just another instance of you disregarding obvious facts.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women