Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35334
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 06:33 AM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Lol. You just confuse me. You are the one that said you never read it. So you were joking? Orrrr??

So, you've learned the fave eccie trick of just blaming everything on Laney to change the subject.
But Laney didn't make that ridiculous statement.

LOL
FUCK BOTH STUCK THIS TIME. ARRRGGGHHH.
Posting taint photos unsticks many things.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:38 AM   #17
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Seeeeee
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:02 PM   #18
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

OFD I think left because of the mods, me on the other hand I found the mods strength in not replying and getting drawn into that situation to be very impressive, but I may be wrong and he actually left because of laney (she is fun to blame things on ) laney thinks I’m ridiculous, where’s the love in that?
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:22 PM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Bc, I think you are spot on with why OFD left. However, I can't agree with being impressed on how the mods refrained from interjecting. The whole purpose of that thread was to bring to light how inconsistent and unfairly the mods were, or were not applying the guidelines to some members and not others. Nothing impressive about that, that behavior is what caused the shit storm that ensued. The one mod was contacted thru pm, but he wouldn't even read the pm, much less reply. Thus the necessity to have brought it to the public.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:12 PM   #20
bc1969
Valued Poster

I can agree with that point some, but the mods did retract the points, why was that not enough? The mods thought it was a reckless post and gave points to a potential outing of a members real identity. I hope that they would give me the same courtesy had I posted something that may give away my true identity. It’s a big deal that no one here can know my real world information, that could really fuck up my life big time if someone used that information against me. Is that not the real concern?

There’s a post in coed now that questions how a review can get several hundred unique reads but it only seems like six of us really care about what happened during the encounter
Old 01-25-2018, 03:59 PM   #21
dj8rocks
Administrator

There was more than one instance. The thread that hotrix got pointed on was different than the one I linked earlier. Hotrix got pointed for copying a link that someone else posted. The op of that post did not get pointed for posting the link, regardless, the GL's did not apply since the link was not to a member here.

The link I posted was for something all together different. Some of us got warning infractions for bumping an old post, which we did not bump. It had already been bumped by someone else, we just commented on it.

The points and warning infractions were only reversed AFTER outside help had to come in and referee the mess that resulted from inconsistent GL applications and infractions.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #22
bc1969
Valued Poster

Ah, I guess I’m stuck on the hottrix thread, it was the starter of the others I believe—but posting a reply to a bumped GL infraction does maybe incur the same punishment I think as the bumper receives.

And was the outside help from a shit stirrer mod named deerhunter—I hope not, that poser is bad karma and should be avoided as a voice of reason.

But now I’m fucked,,hot will be mad at me now and call me names—and he is very inventive at that—I love you hot!
Old 01-25-2018, 05:29 PM   #23
dj8rocks
Administrator

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Check out #13. It does allow a review to be bumped IF pertinent and relevant information is discussed. Does not say shall not, will not, can not bump a review, however it is strongly discouraged. In the thread I posted, that was due to comments on an old review that had been bumped with what the new member considered relevant information. That is, that the review was fake and the provider had control of the original account. Can only speculate the truth or the findings of the investigation by admins.

I see old reviews bumped all the time, I highly doubt each and every time the poster is pointed. That is mainly due to the grey area in GL 13, I could be wrong though.

Anyhow, back to the main topic.... OFD is missed
Old 01-25-2018, 07:23 PM   #24
bc1969
Valued Poster

I had to go back and look at the person who started the bump of the old thread. He has been banned, even if he was a legit poster it’s clear that his feelings were confused and the girl (ink I think) the poster was messed up in the head because he developed feelings for the girl,,you get that, I get that, her iop was so good that it affected this person, he’s only human right, but at the end of the day she is a hooker and will spread that pussy for who ever has the money, Anything beyond that is icing on the cake to fuck up this person—it’s normal to attempt to punish a girl (or a guy) in an attempt to feel better. That should be left alone by us because it happens sometimes and that nothing another poster adds to the situation helps—a PM and a warm shoulder to lean on and a frank conversation can help,,but egging on the public post is pointable, lots of fun drama for the group but that just plays into the drama—but still it’s a good read. If that’s relevant information it’s not for me to say, but someone has to, and that’s a mod. And the mods here are not amateurs, check and respect their stats.

I’m not even sure if this is on topic any more, but if it relates to why OFD left the board then it’s worth talking about.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:04 PM   #25
dj8rocks
Administrator

I think we are close enough, as you say, the discussions ebb and flow around OFD and his disappearance. I hear ya, but stats don't earn my respect. Only character does. Here is a recent example of what earns my respect...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2293469
Old 01-25-2018, 08:31 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Ah, I guess I’m stuck on the hottrix thread, it was the starter of the others I believe—but posting a reply to a bumped GL infraction does maybe incur the same punishment I think as the bumper receives.

And was the outside help from a shit stirrer mod named deerhunter—I hope not, that poser is bad karma and should be avoided as a voice of reason.

But now I’m fucked,,hot will be mad at me now and call me names—and he is very inventive at that—I love you hot!

deerhunter is not a modtard.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:45 PM   #27
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
deerhunter is not a modtard.
Sir, I think you may be mistaken on that—I do read the round tables on-other boards and DH represents himself as a person that can effect his decisions on other members privilege to this board.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:51 PM   #28
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
I think we are close enough, as you say, the discussions ebb and flow around OFD and his disappearance. I hear ya, but stats don't earn my respect. Only character does. Here is a recent example of what earns my respect...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2293469
I have nothing else to offer—well except from reading that thread it seems road lizard has a big dick—but I got nothing else—it’s all laneys fault anyway, and she’s used to that, and I can’t figure her out.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:25 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Sir, I think you may be mistaken on that—I do read the round tables on-other boards and DH represents himself as a person that can effect his decisions on other members privilege to this board.
You are the one that is mistaken. Put on your Sherlock Holmes hat and do a bit of research.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:27 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
I have nothing else to offer—well except from reading that thread it seems road lizard has a big dick—but I got nothing else—it’s all laneys fault anyway, and she’s used to that, and I can’t figure her out.
Concentrate on her taint. The taint is the key to understanding.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women