Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Monterrey - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2023, 04:42 PM   #1
XIUMIN
Registered Member

Default I really loved Keysi

GIRL: KEYSI https://www.aliciadollshouse.com/mon...-en-monterrey/

Let me tell you that 1.5 hours are not enough for me to be with this girl, it's as if she were my girlfriend, a super girdle, I requested the outfit because before penetration I like to put my hand everywhere and this type of outfit lends itself a lot for this is like a fetish for me, on this occasion the kisses were super stuck from the beginning, something that I personally really like about an encounter, the kisses, standing faje, ahhh what delicious buttocks this girl has and her breasts, the sky itself, after lying down, I began to touch her intimacy with the fingers of my right hand and I literally discovered the key to the pleasure that she likes the most, the friction with her clitoris is her Achilles heel and combined with the rubbing with her anus is literally an electric shock in this girl's body, it is as if you connected the energizer bunny (Just to do an exercise of imagination) to the motel's power outlet, this girl literally comes to sexual life She is another girl as soon as you touch her in her weak points, stuck kisses that I say stuck she wanted to literally eat me with kisses obviously taking advantage of the fact that she had a lot of energy in her mouth I asked her for oral, suck me I asked her, to which she simply responds by getting in my entire carnal extension in her exquisite mouth, phallus and genitals (eggs) inside in a blowjob that lasted an incredible 25 minutes, I simply did not end in her mouth because I wanted the main course, the extension of her mouth as it is, her vagina, cowgirl, no!! What a cowgirl, she realized after riding for a while that she was taking me to ecstasy, half tired and half sweaty (she looks delicious all sweaty), she started to ride, harder, faster, deeper until she managed to make me finish and even after That went on and on incredibly for me, I endured his thrusts for a while longer even though he had already finished, in the end he asked me, do you like me? Yes, and did you like it? Yes, I like your cock!! I say it's not to brag but that's what she said, anyway and she says it to everyone, I don't know, she just gave me time to touch her privacy again and pet her like a doggy, she's incredible how time passes so quickly when you are. By the way, I am really enjoying a detail that I had forgotten to mention, with heels this girl is around 1.65 cm tall for those who don't like such short ones, on my bare feet she is tall with heels, but since my motto is that in The bed doesn't matter, those details don't matter, because it doesn't matter to me whether it's taller than me or not, I only care that it's super rich.
Greetings to all.

phone number : 8112794729
XIUMIN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women