Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 AM   #1
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default 67cree might've been right

A few things that might refute or disprove the benefit of swallowing cum to raise their IQ.

What's the difference between a blonde guy and a blonde girl?
A blonde girl's sperm count is way higher.

and if so, they why.......

..A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, opens the door and, sure enough, finds him in the arms of a redhead. The blond is furious. She opens her purse to take out the gun but as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and aims it at her head. The boyfriend yells "No, honey, don't do it." The blond replies "Shut up. You're next, you bastard."

But the blonde above has a cheating boyfriend, and he might not have been giving his cum to her. But then again.......

...A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman."Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
The blonde was very angry about this. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
The blonde did not know how the salesman had recognized her. This time, she got a haircut and new color, a new outfit and big sunglasses. She then waited a few days before she approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"
"Because that's a microwave!" he replied.

Dammit Cree, you may have been right all along. Sorry for my earlier misconceptions. Now I don't know what to believe either.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:17 AM   #2
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Keep em coming. I actually know a girl(brunette), that might do something like that. She's cute and built, but, the porch light's on and nobody's home.
Hemi 61 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:51 AM   #3
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Can I have her number Hemi?

Young, dumb and full of cum is a lifestyle too you know. LOL
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

I've known her for about 15 years, 1 sugar daddy, and several husbands. I don't have a current #. She'll call when she's done with her latest.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #5
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Hemi, you are such a tease......

This young lady you speak of couldn't be a Hair Dresser, could she? Possibly in the Destin/Niceville area? Please let it be, please let it be.

AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi 61 View Post
I've known her for about 15 years, 1 sugar daddy, and several husbands. I don't have a current #. She'll call when she's done with her latest.
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

AP, not to my knowledge(if you pm me with the location, I'll check it out). The only job she's had since I've known her was cleaning houses a few years ago, which didn't last too long. Would love to know how much her SD spent on her. He took her to Europe and Africa.She had a BMW 7series, of some sort, and a Hummer at the same time. I told her she should write a book, with some help!
Old 01-13-2017, 06:34 AM   #7
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Damn, I had to ask.....

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I knew it was a long shot. You know how you meet someone who just gives you the vibe. A fantasy is always better then reality. Thanks again.

PS: Seems like she has a mega-SD. Must be nice.

AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi 61 View Post
AP, not to my knowledge(if you pm me with the location, I'll check it out). The only job she's had since I've known her was cleaning houses a few years ago, which didn't last too long. Would love to know how much her SD spent on her. He took her to Europe and Africa.She had a BMW 7series, of some sort, and a Hummer at the same time. I told her she should write a book, with some help!
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #8
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Mega, I guess. She said he "owned" a railroad and sold it????
He moved to Miami several years ago - came back to see her a couple times, and she never mentioned him again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women