Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2019, 06:57 PM   #16
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Your bromance and obsession with getting shine back is quickly approaching the homo level.
Dear John i am quite capable of engaging. i decline to do so. i have proffered no vitriol to you personally nor anyone else in this thread, nor will i. i'll leave it at that.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:34 PM   #17
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
one thing that makes me lol is that shine triggers some of ya'll. you realize that's sad, right?
you do realize that you are triggered enuf to start a thread about him.....

and who says the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:49 PM   #18
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
you do realize that you are triggered enuf to start a thread about him.....

and who says the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing....
bored sir, not triggered. they are different. i have had no contact with shine in the RW, but i'd get a kick out of hanging with his crew at the strip club. if it happens, you should come. i'll make sure you get out in one piece. i'm a crazy fuck. lol.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 02:54 AM   #19
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Yeah shine has a crew, that’s fucking hilarious.
Give yourself another pat on the back.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:14 AM   #20
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Yeah shine has a crew, that’s fucking hilarious.
Give yourself another pat on the back.
bro you're clueless. his og is a marcellus wallace type. why don't you join us too? you're not afraid, are you? talk that shit to his og n see what happens. bring an extra pair of tighty whities tho..

bahahahahahahahahahaha...

if shine gets unbanned, i'm gonna go meet his gang cause i'm the craziest mother fucker on this board..

if he's been bs-ing, i'll call him out. why would someone bullshitting about being a gansta declare he's a loyal manservant. that makes zero sense, sir.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:23 AM   #21
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Why would anyone make up a lengthy attention seeking fake post about a Vegas adventure?
Does that answer your question?
Old 11-14-2019, 05:27 AM   #22
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Why would anyone make up a lengthy attention seeking fake post about a Vegas adventure?
Does that answer your question?
Lester i'm sorry for your mother. she tried so hard. sometimes things just go south..

your life apparently sucks, so you think everyone else's does too. but, my life is fun as hell. hope things get better for you. and bless your heart.

but if shine's story checks out, i will extend you an invitation and do my level best to make sure you don't get your ass beat by shine's og or anyone else for that matter. cause that's the kind of guy i am. i always stick up for the underdog who faces impossible odds and is about to get his ass handed to him in a sling, even if he has it coming to him due to him running his mouth like a clown..

but pretty sure you won't have the balls to show up even if i guarantee your safety. u such a gangsta and a balla..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:50 AM   #23
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Weak
Old 11-14-2019, 05:56 AM   #24
pxmcc
BANNED

naw. you know you scared. man up and meet me and shine's crew if i can get ike on board with giving shine another shot. even though you're a prick, i got your back. although shine's og is probably 6'1 n 250 and i'm only 6'0 and 180, just remember that it aint the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

furthermore, if shine is full of shit as you say, then you have no worries. you can go to the strip club and call bs on shine. but first u gotta show up. so you game; or u frightened?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:50 AM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
naw. you know you scared. man up and meet me and shine's crew if i can get ike on board with giving shine another shot. even though you're a prick, i got your back. although shine's og is probably 6'1 n 250 and i'm only 6'0 and 180, just remember that it aint the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

furthermore, if shine is full of shit as you say, then you have no worries. you can go to the strip club and call bs on shine. but first u gotta show up. so you game; or u frightened?

You're getting awfully close to this rule. Are you trying to get banned AGAIN?

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #26
pxmcc
BANNED

@DJ: exactly the opposite. i'm promising Lester that if he shows up, i will have his back. i'm 99% sure shine's story of being the low-level gangsta loyal manservant is accurate. who the hell would make that up lol? embarassing af imo..

Lester is calling bs on shine being a loyal manservant to a double or triple og. all i'm saying is he should see for himself, and i will make sure he doesn't get hurt in the process even if he's a prick. if shine isn't a loyal manservant, both lester and i can call bs on shine's claim of being a loyal manservant. it may turn out he's actually a Professor of Ebonics or maybe a disloyal manservant. not sure if i'm ready for the hashtag #disloyalmanservant tho. just doesn't have the same ring, you know..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:34 PM   #27
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Sounds like the Horde have spoken......
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 04:59 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
alright so i know i'm gonna get alot of rotten tomatoes. but it's too quiet in here. i am not entertained. are you entertained? is that not why you're here? i remind you i am here to be entertained. you are here to be entertained. but if you don't agree with my call, please post suggestions that might work better rather than telling me i'm the dumbest fucktard in the hobby. we already knew that. old news..

btw, what body parts can photos include? love to get some photo threads going if we can convince ike it's a good idea. ike, admit it, you wanna see Brittany's boobs just as much as i do. and if we can get Premier Desires', omfg it will all be worth it, let me tell you. (her boobs are the most perfect specimen on the Boobs Thread on oh2 lol)..

#loyalmanservant..
#shinedagreat..loyalmanservant .

at least he's great at something. that's more than i can say. at the high end, i'm mediocre to middling, but mostly "below average" kinda covers it..

totally off topic-point me if you have to-but i totally heart donald trump jr. his book is so inciteful. billionaire children have it so tough. i don't know how they do it, tbh...

i would like to thank you for opening this thread so i can check daily and find that shinebro is still banned.

shinebro and me go way back. old bro's .. really!! even if he wants me banned .. have no idea why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Great thread sisto, I was foooking one of my 80 for 2 hours in need of money beautiful grocery store workers after reading this thread and da foooking thought of having da power to perma ban slit, cryptkicker, soulmanike, steak, maga girl, pawgs, Riley, da cat, dorian, eidolon, bankshot, oldrogue. Russ would be the only pup standing. And I would leave curvo katie be as well as i will never ever say a n I'll word about her. But da thought of finally having a great eccie without these characters had me dry orgasm hard first, then skeet about 6 pumps of milk down my ladies throat, then as a chaser I snowballed my skeet with her and da shit never tasted better. Da great slept for 10 hours after. Admins make dis happen asap. Honorary ecc members would be , pxo, champo Bruno, slayer, USA soldier, kerwil, skitz, fff of course and where would I be without my homie sisto, brothers once again. #make it happen # mod ties get at yo homie. Loyalty. Tooodlez....

a long and distinguished list! so proud to be on it!

guess he doesn't like my avatar ..

BAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:36 PM   #29
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You're getting awfully close to this rule. Are you trying to get banned AGAIN?

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
Close?? Its a clear threat being disguised thru shiney poo..
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:11 PM   #30
pxmcc
BANNED

the consensus is many vocal peeps on eccie don't like shine, i'm guessing. lol. i never knew a loyal manservant who grew up in the 5th ward could trigger so many so easily. we'll have to issue everyone trigger warnings when he manages to come back from his bancation. don't get triggered peeps, just say no..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women