Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #61
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by free4dave View Post
Single1 well put, now for the answer??
Seems to work in SA

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056866026

And NOLA

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...73&postcount=8
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:24 PM   #62
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

OK...just don't want someone bitching about it because then I am the bad guy who brings hot young friends to compete against some old timers. Basically let's get it out in the open now so there is no confusion. As you can read from my earlier post I adjusted when asked to then the rules changed on me.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:44 PM   #63
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
OK...just don't want someone bitching about it because then I am the bad guy who brings hot young friends to compete against some old timers. Basically let's get it out in the open now so there is no confusion. As you can read from my earlier post I adjusted when asked to then the rules changed on me.
Speaking of which!

Old 06-23-2015, 10:01 PM   #64
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

s1, agencies do have some restrictions. Admin can explain that to you when you send a PM seeking the status.

The bottom line is you do not get to have your cake and eat it too.

Age verification is performed at the admin level.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #65
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
since it's clear that posts introducing utrs are widespread (both dearhunter and I found them with very little effort outside South Texas).......
You are incorrect.
Old 06-23-2015, 10:56 PM   #66
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

How so, DH?
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:58 PM   #67
single1
Account Disabled

Dearhunter...I guess my sarcasm wasn't that obvious to you. It's an obvious dig at someone. But you don't post here so that might explain it.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:35 PM   #68
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I understand the age verification thing. Not an issue. But no one has told me, where do I have to send that info to and what is done with that info.
The age verification info is detailed in the regular VP requirements thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455292 For easy reference;

Quote:

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.
Once the information is verified, it is deleted. The only record that remains is a notation the "handle so-and-so" is cleared for mod reference. There have been a few thousand new VP accounts verified exactly like this since the implementation of the age verification process last year. We want that info sent to the separate email address as that address is very tightly controlled on who has access to the information.

Quote:
If I open an agency or join one already established can I comment on any threads that people start. If so can my signature line be included with a bunch of info about my agency? Phone number, website, p411..basically an ad in every single comment I make. Even if I don't have anything good to add to the discussion other than to promote my agency?
This is something we should probably discuss privately, but since there is this burning desire from the OP to have everything out in the public, so be it, thank him for it. Perhaps the best solution is for you to open a separate agency account, separate from your hobby handle. We do a similar thing with ladies who open agency accounts. I can limit your view permissions so that you could post ads in the ad section but be locked out of the ladies areas. A little unconventional, but it could work and would solve a lot of problems including the other questions you asked.

Quote:
I know that and appreciate that. Rules changes as circumstances and the environment changes, and its probably likely that this one will change again at some point int he future for that same reason.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #69
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
How so, DH?
I disagreed with you

CC didn't get the sarcasm memo either........on the up side, I am trying to be helpful.......the alternative is the wheel..........ijs
Old 06-24-2015, 06:02 AM   #70
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Yep. Someone IS missing the point. We were doing fine til a few days ago. Now it's an issue. What changed? Think about it. Two people reappear on the board and magically, all of a sudden UTRs are bad people and we have to protect you from them. I don't need your help. We were doing just fine.
You limit my selection of girls by running them out of business and then the price or quality changes except for the bossman. You really can't see that? Wow how incredibly short sighted!
My apologies RJ! You're correct! There was a sudden change in policy! Read this post 7/1/14 http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...39&postcount=3

As you can see, reviews were NOT included in the restriction, only posts in Co Ed!

I've PMed Col Z, CC, and DH. Hopefully an explanation will be forthcoming!
Old 06-24-2015, 08:44 AM   #71
single1
Account Disabled

I think now you understand my issue with all this, Louigi. You guys weren't getting the pm's I was and the conditions placed on me to do what someone wanted to protect some other girls. I understood that I shouldn't start threADS to help my friends. Fine I never started one again. But I was told it was OK to do reviews, so I did. Then when that person wasn't happy with me, This shit started up again. I have no no issue with the age verification. I will abide. Whether my friends do is up to them. I just don't like when some people make up rules as they go along and try to convince everyone else that those rules have been in place for a long time. Some people believed that. I didn't.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:45 AM   #72
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think now you understand my issue with all this, Louigi. You guys weren't getting the pm's I was and the conditions placed on me to do what someone wanted to protect some other girls. I understood that I shouldn't start threADS to help my friends. Fine I never started one again. But I was told it was OK to do reviews, so I did. Then when that person wasn't happy with me, This shit started up again. I have no no issue with the age verification. I will abide. Whether my friends do is up to them. I just don't like when some people make up rules as they go along and try to convince everyone else that those rules have been in place for a long time. Some people believed that. I didn't.
Sorry, I was late waking up, but between RL issues and getting my brains fucked out the other day/night, I've been in a fog!

You've seen my posts in ML and all this was well documented almost a year ago and has now suddenly changed!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1055513139

I admire Col Z and his dogged determination to enforce the rules but if he fucked up and stretched them out he should man up and admit it!
Old 06-24-2015, 09:53 AM   #73
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Are we talking about threADs or reviews?

I do not see how a modtard can tell fucktards who they can and cannot review. There is no guideline against reviewing a UTR. There are requirements determining what meets the standard to receive PA credit for a review. If you do not meet that standard, you do not get credit. There is no guideline telling you that you can only write reviews that meet PA standards. There is a fucktard in Houston with reviews of eating establishments.

However

There is the extended issue of age verification. If you post a review of a UTR hooktard and name yourself as the gatekeeper of her information, you become the gatekeeper of her information. What is so difficult to understand about that? You become the pimp, backpage or whatever age verification processor in her hooker life. ECCIE has decided to verify the ages of 18 to 25 year old whores for the safety of the board. You (royal you) do not get a say in the matter. If you post a review of a whore and decide to play amateur pimp, put on your big boy pants and do what the pimp is required to do........verify her age to admin.

Removing board content is a tricky thing. If you have a modtard threatening to do that, report his ass to modtardville. The ownership of this board frowns deeply on the act of removing content for anything less than the most egregious of issues. Unfortunately for you in this conversation a review of potentially under age whore meets that standard.

ThreADs are whole different issue.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #74
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Then when that person wasn't happy with me, This shit started up again. I have no no issue with the age verification. I will abide. Whether my friends do is up to them. I just don't like when some people make up rules as they go along and try to convince everyone else that those rules have been in place for a long time. Some people believed that. I didn't.
This was exactly the point and the reason for the OP. The game was NOT being played on an even field and someone was making this shit up as they went along! It was being used against Single1 and his friends as some sort of a vendetta, the motive for which I am not all that clear. But that doesn't matter because its clear SoTx was being treated differently than the rest of the board after the Lone Ranger and Tonto rode back into town.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #75
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If you post a review of a UTR hooktard and name yourself as the gatekeeper of her information, you become the gatekeeper of her information. What is so difficult to understand about that? You become the pimp, backpage or whatever age verification processor in her hooker life.

ThreADs are whole different issue.
Precisely! As was cussed and discussed almost a year ago!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women