Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35524
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default POSITIVE POLLING TRENDS....

New polling data from the most accurate pollster in the US - Rasmussen....

It's ALL good trending................

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_right_choice

Especially notable:
50% view Ryan favorably (higher than Joe Biden)

66% think spending cuts is the solution......and more.....

Hope and change my poltical buddies, change isa coming !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's wait until late October. Lot's of time left for either side to screw thing up. Our best scenario would be if they both lost.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The goal is to get Obama out......then push the GOP closer to a Constitutional Conservative Republic....incrementalism, not revolution !
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah. How's that been working so far?
Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Same can be asked about your LP Path To Victory plan........
Old 08-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I hope those numbers hold up; this is still the honeymoon. The Dimo's are going to try very hard to define Ryan as an extremist. I hope the American people will vote for someone that's telling them an unpleasant truth instead of a lying demogogue that tells them the social welfare sytem can go on forever.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I will let you know about 2014 after the first 2 years of a Romney presidency...when can I expect to get your answer on how your LP takeover plan is working out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yeah. How's that been working so far?
Old 08-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The goal is to get Obama out......then push the GOP closer to a Constitutional Conservative Republic....incrementalism, not revolution !
I think you're right. Our only chance is to restore the Constitution by working within the GOP. It took the Dimo's decades to get us into this mess. We're not going to fix it over night. The Dimo's broke the country; we have to put it back together.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

a brand new trend looms on the horizon

Booing Paul Ryan ... Iowa, a swing state,doesnt swing with Paulie.

the crowd at the state fair was curious about Social Security ... imagine that?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

"the crowd" was a couple of Obama goons sent to disrupt the very large Ryan gathering.....Romney and Ryan have been packing the house everywhere they show up.....the crowds are so large the venues can't hold the numbers who want to attend....

On the other hand Obama is lucky if the auditorium seats are half full !

http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-ob...rticle/2504781
Old 08-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #11
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I am under the impression Obama lost the popular vote in 08. The electoral college still voted him in.

I really don't want to be a downer on this thread but I'm just curious. What will happen if obama loses to romney say... 60/40 on poplar vote and still gets reelected because the electoral college (why do we need them anyway? Not constitutional as far as I know) votes obama in no matter what. It would just look better if he didn't lose soooo badly.

After everything he's gotten away with, this is not outside the realm of possibilities.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, let's see. Reagan advanced some pretty significant incremental gains. HW Bush retreated on many of those, the Clinton came along, and at first retreated, then advanced some incremental gains. Then we had W. A few incremental gains, but a huge retreat in a lot of areas. Now we have Obama, and we are worse off than we have ever been.

The problem with incrementalism is that you have to drag along a lot of people who aren't interested in advancing. Then you have the problem of the incrementalists being unable to agree on which increment to advance first. So incrementalism is slow, at best. Then you will have a someone come along like Obama, and all the advances that have been are reversed. Incrementalism has gained us nothing. In fact, it has made us worse.

Then you have to start over, one step forward, two steps back. All incrementalism does is allow the ruling elite the chance to give the appearance of change, when none is actually occurring. And in the event an advance is made, it can be quickly reversed, because there is no uniform resistance. We're all focusing on our pet "increments."

If we are going to change, and we aren't, the change needs to be fast and wholesale. That's the only way it will last. We can fool ourselves that we are slowly advancing, but we always see the advances reversed by clever rhetoric, and charismatic leaders tied to the elite.

We could have incrementally won the War in the Pacific by invading Japan, and it would have cost thousands of lives and taken months, if not years. Or we could execute wholesale change by dropping the Bomb on them, and get it over with.

Which is more effective? Which promoted long term change? Which convinced those opposed to us, to eventually join our side (after much compassion and education after the fact)?

Incrementalism is wasting time and energy that could be put to much better use uniting for wholesale change and an immediate return to the Constitution.

It won't happen, but that's the only way to get there.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Im confused, are we supposed to believe the polls or not? You looney fuckers on the far right are going tobe really sad come November. Much like the John Kerry supporters were in 2004.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
"the crowd" was a couple of Obama goons sent to disrupt the very large Ryan gathering.....Romney and Ryan have been packing the house everywhere they show up.....the crowds are so large the venues can't hold the numbers who want to attend....

On the other hand Obama is lucky if the auditorium seats are half full !

http://washingtonexaminer.com/new-ob...rticle/2504781

sure they were ... everyone that disagrees with ryans ss epiphany is an obama goon

just wait until all of those Obama goons go to the polls ... what is it, about 70% of the country are pro ss?

romney and ryan are about 70% FUCKED

trendy aint it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

@LK, Obama won both the popular and electoral vote.....I can't recall an election when the votes (popular and electoral) went to different candidates.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women