Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60128
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Integrity, Hero Worship, When the "Oh He Could Never" types cross over the line.

Over the many years I have participated on these websites I have come to meet or just know, some of the most dynamic as well as beloved Posters that participate in these communities.

Whether they be an Admin, a Mod or just a rather vocal member of the community with high opinions of what is right and just that everyone can agree is so and no one really challenges.

Some of these guys become incredibly revered and idolized for their consistent stance on how a lady should be treated, They are typically held out to be of the highest integrity and considered to be the most honorable of men.

But at the end of the day.

They are just a man.

Not a god. Not infallible.

And over the years, those of us that have been around know of times when one or another has strayed and crossed over to a behavior no one could remotely believe them possible of. When they became corrupt and guilty of things they have preached repetitively of condemning,

They become hypocrites of the worst type as they preach an honorable message and chastise others for behaviors that behind the scenes, pail in comparison to their own.

How do you feel when the unbelievable comes to be known and it was someone you thought highly of?

You shared a meal or a drink with him.

Never remotely thinking he could be could be talking out one side of his mouth to you and another side to others.

Your opinions please.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

It's disappointing , for sure ! But without knowing circumstances , it's impossible to offer an opinion . Take them aside , and hash it out , decide if your friendship continues ! Phew , glad I know it's not me ! Best of luck W !
Old 02-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Without context who could give you an unbiased answer. It really depends on what you are talking about. Some things are taboo so of course they say one thing and do another. Other things are just sick, twisted or down and out wrong. Without a better understanding of what you are suggesting, a opinion I cannot share.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
Whispers

Think of something unimaginable about your buddy rocker rick.... like maybe him diddling a dwarf..... well I guess we all know THAT is a probability.....

But something that would really give you pause....
Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Think of something unimaginable about your buddy rocker rick.... like maybe him diddling a dwarf..... well I guess we all know THAT is a probability.....

Again, it would to be something real bad like murder, beating, or sick shit like shitting all over the chick for anything RR did to give me pause.

I mean, he is one sick fuck after all and he's still my best bud.

I have know idea what would cause you pause or angst in that way. When it comes to a good friend like RR, I'm pretty much gonna stand behind him no matter what.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
Whispers

This is more a generality as the ultimate focus of this topic is not a friend of mine although he is revered by many.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #7
homer13
Account Disabled

It really depends on what he is doing that is giving you such pause.

Is he fucking fat chicks
Is he bare backing chicks
Is he humiliating chicks
Is he hitting or hurting chicks
Is he fucking dudes

Each of those could give you pause
Old 02-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #8
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Your opinions please.
Waiting for some substance, until then: empty minded
Old 02-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:

You know of a dwarf that is providing, Whispers? Got a contact number?

Old 02-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Is he fucking fat chicks
Is he fucking dudes
These I would call "lifestyle choices" and even though we all might not agree with any or all of them, it's their choice.

Quote:
Is he humiliating chicks
These on the other hand (assuming they are not part of a mutually agreed upon role play), along with the ones I think you missed:

Is he threatening/blackmailing chicks
Is he "outing" chicks to friends / family / employer / apt/condo owner

on the other hand would make me really angry... especially if he was someone who many would consider a white knight or advocate for the ladies.

z
Old 02-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #11
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are being rather cryptic, Whispy! Can you please provide more information? I have come to believe ALL people have the capability to be evil.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
It really depends on what he is doing that is giving you such pause.

Is he fucking fat chicks

Although I do not necessarily understand the attraction myself I am VERY thankful there are ladies that like fucking fat guys. And although I personally do not understand the need to PAY to fuck a fat chick with so many bar sluts topping 200lbs willing to fuck for free.... I don't begrudge a guy his personal vices....

I would assume so. Don't we all?

Is he humiliating chicks

There are girls that offer that as a service so it is readily available. Another kink I don't understand but not at issue here.

hmmm...... I can state for a fact that one young lady has expressed a concern for her personal safety to me.

Is he fucking dudes

Only the other guys that rely on his information and make decisions accordingly.... If that can count.

Each of those could give you pause
Not me but others.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
You are being rather cryptic, Whispy! Can you please provide more information? I have come to believe ALL people have the capability to be evil.
Honey..... Whispy is a term of endearment a few of the ladies I have slept with coined for me a few years ago.... We never crossed that line on any of the nights or days I remember.... I can send you a list of a few nights I DON'T remember..... Maybe you can fill in the blanks!

Evil is all around us. I know because I never miss an episode of Criminal Minds, The Following and Dexter.

More info to come darlin....

Be Patient.....

Audience is MUCH bigger on Mondays!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Is he threatening/blackmailing chicks
Is he "outing" chicks to friends / family / employer / apt/condo owner
With that in mind let me ask a more specific question......

Suppose a lady saw a guy and decided later she no longer WANTED to see the guy again..... She quit taking his calls and did not respond to his messages?

Suppose that after being ignored this guy were to harvest some pictures from a website and her facebook page after tracking it down and were to email those picture to her with some simple little statement like "I thought you might want these"..... Nothing more.

Would it be reasonable for the lady to become concerned? Fearful?

Or is it possibly the guy simply did not know she already had the pictures she poseted to her facebook page and might think he was actually doing her a favor?

What would any of you imply from something like that should it happen?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #15
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
With that in mind let me ask a more specific question......

Suppose a lady saw a guy and decided later she no longer WANTED to see the guy again..... She quit taking his calls and did not respond to his messages?

Suppose that after being ignored this guy were to harvest some pictures from a website and her facebook page after tracking it down and were to email those picture to her with some simple little statement like "I thought you might want these"..... Nothing more.

Would it be reasonable for the lady to become concerned? Fearful?

Or is it possibly the guy simply did not know she already had the pictures she poseted to her facebook page and might think he was actually doing her a favor?

What would any of you imply from something like that should it happen?

That sounds like something from a mob or gangster movie.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women