Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Mskoda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Sex after sex

When I was married we dabbled in swinging some and I found I was more interested in mfm threesomes than just swaps . I also let my wife have sex with a male friend of ours at his house . In turn we would have sex when she came home . It was a big turn on for me . Knowing she was just with someone else . She was so wet and sensitive . Great sex for us both . Anyone else have any experance with this kind of thing ?
Mskoda is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskoda View Post
When I was married we dabbled in swinging some and I found I was more interested in mfm threesomes than just swaps . I also let my wife have sex with a male friend of ours at his house . In turn we would have sex when she came home . It was a big turn on for me . Knowing she was just with someone else . She was so wet and sensitive . Great sex for us both . Anyone else have any experance with this kind of thing ?
No, I've never met your wife.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
b2flyer51
Account Disabled

Default Optimist

I particularly enjoyed the "let my wife . . . " part!

Flyer
b2flyer51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to find a man to do this with...no luck so far
One of my many fantasies!
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

When I was young I had a girlfriend that was pretty open minded. One night she went out with some work friends and when they brought her home it was obvious that she had just had been fucked. She liked girls and guys so my imagination ran wild. I had the best sex ever that night. I have tried to get my wife into swinging . She is not interested but the few "soft swing" encounters we had was really a turn on for me. MFM or voyeur with me getting some in the end are on my bucket list for sure.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
badbowtie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Dangit bliss why do you have to be so far away? Lol I've been trying to play out this fantasy with a good provider friend here in Houston but as it turns out the scheduling/logistics of it makes it a pain in the ass! Lol
badbowtie is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
Mskoda
Valued Poster

It was a lot of fun . Just too bad the rest of the relationship didn't work out . We are still friends and still play as often as we can . Funny part is she's married now and comes by after having sex with her husband . I still enjoy it and she still loves the attention .
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
nickmcd2003
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Among several, a few years ago had found a civ GF on AFF. After meeting alo e several times, we moved onto o e guy then a full blown couple GB. She loved it, I found it awesome too, loved everything about it especially after the other people left and we are alone to fuck n suck.

Really enjoyed it, I sometimes joined, sometimes watched...however never came until we were alone..

Actually have a provider we are setting up a Gb next month with, we both love the scenario so much, she is doing it for free.
nickmcd2003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
She move in with him?
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I too meet a great women on AFF who was in to swinging and she told me about some of the fun she had, but then we become serious and she stopped....not sure why other things just came up.....I was not sure about swining/ swaping, maybe that was way.

Her fanasty was to do a MFM....and I told her we had to doa FMF first.....bad move she and I broke it off recently after 16 to 18 months......maybe I should reconsider the MFM thing and see if she is up for it.......God she was GREAT.....I miss her!
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #11
Mskoda
Valued Poster

No she didn't . The second guy moved before we split . It was just a sex thing . Our sex life had nothing to do with the split up .
Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
No she didn't . The second guy moved before we split . It was just a sex thing . Our sex life had nothing to do with the split up .

Just asking..... Thanks for the reply
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:18 AM   #13
nickmcd2003
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
I too meet a great women on AFF who was in to swinging and she told me about some of the fun she had, but then we become serious and she stopped....not sure why other things just came up.....I was not sure about swining/ swaping, maybe that was way.

Her fanasty was to do a MFM....and I told her we had to doa FMF first.....bad move she and I broke it off recently after 16 to 18 months......maybe I should reconsider the MFM thing and see if she is up for it.......God she was GREAT.....I miss her!
Lesson number 1,the woman is always right and if she wants something give it to her!!! LOL

I've had the pleasure of doing FMF and although its fun, I loved watching the girls get it on more then participating. So hard to choose between 6 orifices
nickmcd2003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #14
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbowtie View Post
Dangit bliss why do you have to be so far away? Lol I've been trying to play out this fantasy with a good provider friend here in Houston but as it turns out the scheduling/logistics of it makes it a pain in the ass! Lol
Maybe we can link up when I make my way down there...planning is in the works
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #15
badbowtie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Let me know when!!
badbowtie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women