Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, CJ did the same thing. Who's this DT guy. He should get some sort of medal. I'll send him a half gallon of Titos.

really? post a link to the thread or stfu.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You've got admit it, you're foot and mouth gaffe is an all timer. Hell, since you got lost, I thought you actually went somewhere and hurt yourself after the embarrassment. Now, I've become bored with team hyena, especially your fraud of a leader. As I've said, you might be saved, not the others. Really Biggie, stay away from them, they really have a terrible rep.

A battle of wits with you really isn't fair as you are unarmed. Kinda like messing with a five year old.You must be into S&M and liked your ass spanked.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A battle of wits with you really isn't fair as you are unarmed. Kinda like messing with a five year old.You must be into S&M and liked your ass spanked.
Mr spell chick!!!!!!! He's been posting in the Pgh forums for a week but he thinks he's in Philadelphia. Psssst, ask CJZero where the fuck you're posting. Then pet his soft furry thing. I nailed casting you as Lenny in OMAM. Your a dead ringer for a big retard. No acting needed. You just play yourself.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #64
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
really? post a link to the thread or stfu.

still waiting Boi !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
still waiting Boi !
You go find it, I'm not wasting my time. Boi? Is that how fag posers talk? Boi? That's really good.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You go find it, I'm not wasting my time. Boi? Is that how fag posers talk? Boi? That's really good.

translation:

I LIED.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Oh, I've been posting there and no threat of getting banned. But 4 different mods have told me not to feed your hyena pack. It's sound advice. But, you being the fraud that you are, you're trying to play nice. It is pathetic. Now quick, who is the better pro QB in Pa than Ben? I'll give you a hint, Boston is in Ma, not Pa.
Local AUSTIN boy Nick Foles is having a better year than Ron Burgundy. And he isn't wanted in several states... which is definitely UNLIKE you, who isn't wanted even in PA!

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/fanta...-or-nick-foles

I have no pack, though, it's obvious you do. The Butt Buddies regularly pack your ass with sand. I see they're now trying to divert the heat from PGH away from you, pissant. Why won't you post in your hometown? Can't engage in civil repartee? Hmmmm? Why do you continue flinging feces here? You want peace? That's a funny way of getting it! You want a season parking pass to Hippie Hollow? I know people at Travis County ... all you have to do is ask, and I'll make sure you're front and center in the (as we all know) middle section of Texas' only nude beach and book club. You won't need your binoculars. Might even get to lick somebody's asshole on one of the flat rocks!

Ain't gonna work.

As the Spinners (no, not the 5-2, 130 pound spinners you lust after, but the musical group you probably don't know because they don't play polka, ya yinzer) sung, "I'll be around."

Just lift your meat head. Lift it, dipshit! Pissburgh will be cleansed!

Thank you Jesus!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Local AUSTIN boy Nick Foles is having a better year than Ron Burgundy. And he isn't wanted in several states... which is definitely UNLIKE you, who isn't wanted even in PA!

I have no pack, though, it's obvious you do. The Butt Buddies regularly pack your ass with sand. I see they're now trying to divert the heat from PGH away from you, pissant. Why won't you post in your hometown? Can't engage in civil repartee? Hmmmm?

Ain't gonna work.

As the Spinners (no, not the 5-2, 130 pound spinners you lust after, but the musical group you probably don't know because they don't play polka, ya yinzer) sung, "I'll be around."

Just lift your meat head. Lift it, dipshit! Pissburgh will be cleansed!

Thank you Jesus!

Ben will be in the HOF when Foles will be at you're glory hole while you take care off him. All 130lbs of the shit bag that you are. Nick Foles? Nah.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, I guess you won't look at the numbers. That would be math. And as we all know, math (and English, History, Science, etc.) kept you in the fifth grade longer than Fred Flintstone.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #70
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I guess you won't look at the numbers. That would be math. And as we all know, math (and English, History, Science, etc.) kept you in the fifth grade longer than Fred Flintstone.
The NFL is littered with QBs that have had a small run of success. Numbers? How about 2 SB wins and led the Steelers to a third and came close in that one. 3rd most wins in Dec in the last decade. Foles couldn't beat out Vick. Foles has an average NFL arm and is as mobile as you in your wheelchair. And if Foles took one hit that Ben brushes off, he would fold like your wheelchair. A couple nice games doesn't make Foles a 100 million $ QB. Prolly never will be. Do you know anything about anything? This just validated how stupid you are. I might take Foles over Tony Homo. He seems to make better decisions. But it's far to early to tell. So, Foles is an Austin Boi?
Old 12-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I'm talking about NOW, not 10 years ago, big boy. And why the insults? Did I call you a fucking idiot? How about an asslicking faggot? Or a worthless piece of dogshit? Or a gay beach voyeur?

NOOOO! I didn't do that, pissant.

I merely pointed out that Big Ben Rapelisberger is not the best QB in PA this year and that Foles was having a better season. That's ALL. I even provided a link to the side by side stats.

You chose to start foaming at the mouth.

We all know what you're about. At least you've learned from your new mentor, IBIdiot, how to hijack a thread.

I'm sure the Pakistani issue will come to the forefront when Mike Tomlin gets a 25,000 fine for cheating against Baltimore.

Puto!
Old 12-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #72
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mr spell chick!!!!!!! He's been posting in the Pgh forums for a week but he thinks he's in Philadelphia. Psssst, ask CJZero where the fuck you're posting. Then pet his soft furry thing. I nailed casting you as Lenny in OMAM. Your a dead ringer for a big retard. No acting needed. You just play yourself.

You must be dead there is a smell here now that wasn't before you arrived.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm talking about NOW, not 10 years ago, big boy. And why the insults? Did I call you a fucking idiot? How about an asslicking faggot? Or a worthless piece of dogshit? Or a gay beach voyeur?

NOOOO! I didn't do that, pissant.

I merely pointed out that Big Ben Rapelisberger is not the best QB in PA this year and that Foles was having a better season. That's ALL. I even provided a link to the side by side stats.

You chose to start foaming at the mouth.

We all know what you're about. At least you've learned from your new mentor, IBIdiot, how to hijack a
I'm sure the Pakistani issue will come to the forefront when Mike Tomlin gets a 25,000 fine for cheating against Baltimore.

Puto!
That's like saying Yasil Puig was as good as Ted Williams after he hit 400 his 1st month in the Majors. Where did he end up. Go to Wiki and look it up. Your dumber than Biggie spell chick.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Did you read what I posted about this in ANY post, pissant?

No, it's not like saying anything other than was WAS said. Foles IS having a better year than Rapelisberger.

You disagree? Then prove it, or STFU, pissant!

Then explain how this is relevant to Pakistan-US relations.

Fucking idiot.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #75
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's like saying Yasil Puig was as good as Ted Williams after he hit 400 his 1st month in the Majors. Where did he end up. Go to Wiki and look it up. Your dumber than Biggie spell chick.

If there was a patch for stupidity like there is for smoking, I would get you one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women