Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40295
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 08:22 PM   #151
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn I see your out the closet......was Annie's closet as bad as I thought it was ??????? LOl

so you are saying you did this and it wasn't all three mods I didn't think you were to make decision like this all by yourself?????

And how was someone's livelihood in jeopardy ????

NO one was outted . Sure it was a bullshit thing to do but I don't see how the dude would know it was his buddy that put his email on a Whore Board.

So how did you think his livelihood was in jeopardy ???????
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #152
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Why thank you, Cp.

Thanks for the belated rescission of the points. The subsequent warning was not necessary and served no purpose. Now how could I have known that it was an accidental exposure by Falcon and not some kind of joke. After all he's not exactly a newb by any standard. You post it, you own it. Right? Did he even RTM his error to Modtardville? And if he did, why did it even take that long to edit this urgent situation?

Crystal West said it best:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
.... The OP of the review is not a newbie it is not his first review. I too would of viewed it as a member trying to be funny, it's been known to happen here. The OP apparently failed to check the information he provided prior to posting and even in the editing time frame after posting. The OP brought attention to the mistake publicly with posting several times in the thread instead of attempting to keep it low key.
So how is it that you fault other members use to seeing the "good for a laugh" reviews in this situation? That the email didn't belong to an ECCIE member by ECCIE rules there was no outing if so then the OP is at fault. That the OP is not new to ECCIE or writing reviews while mistakes happen there was not intent on his part nor on the part of the gentlemen who responded.
By the time it became apparent that it was an error on his part, it was too late to edit my post. What content I re-posted was already out there to begin with. An edit of it would have solved the issue. The fact that I made it apparent to the OP may have also shortened the time it stayed up there. Not that I had maliciously re-posted it fully knowing it was a real email of someone in RL. One more thing to edit too much like work? Or does there have to be an amendment to:
Quote:
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info(Now whose personal info are we talking about here? A non-member in this case, whose RL info doesn't implicate him as a member here. Nor does it implicate him as a provider. What manner of communication to him would have caused his livelihood to be jeopardized? An inquiry as to whether he will BBBJ and MSOG because, quoting you
Quote:
MSOG is a must for me. BBBJ is becoming a must. Will only do CBJ if other services are exceptional and verifiable in reviews.
???? Or that his friend is advertising his financial services on a hooker board?)
, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases.Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with....(Of which there were none, other than the staff edit in my post but not a marker in the OP's review. Now how was that educating?)... Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already become involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
I do acknowledge my complicity in the repost, but which of these errors could have caused more harm? My repost or the OP's putting it out there in the first place? I see where it could have influenced the relationship between them had any fukctard approached the OP's friend in RL and revealed to him that his email made it into a review by Falcon. Would Falcon's identity have been compromised in RL? Somehow, even that is a reach.

And did you weigh the intention of my repost while making a joke of it. Did it at any point occur to you that there was NO malicious intent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Can everyone please chill. The reason I've not said anything is that I have been away for awhile. Hotrix, please PM me to discuss.... Too late now. What, none of your other Co-Mods could get a hold of you? ..... The reason the points were given is due to the urgency of the situation. Someone's livelihood was in jeopardy.....Explain that to me one more time. If I recall, it took about a 4 hour response from you. That one more minute to edit my post extended the time it was up by what? One more minute. .... Once the issue was brought to my attention, it was corrected. Hotrix should have known better than to re-post. That was deliberate...... Oh, so now you're clairvoyant too? Wow!!! Didn't know that. ....... That is why I pointed him. I would have pointed anyone on this board for doing that, so it just isn't Hotrix. Really Cp? Did Falcon get any?
That being said. How could you not possibly see why I would take it personally? Any sane and logical person would have too. So how about them apples?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:01 PM   #153
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Can everyone please chill. The reason I've not said anything is that I have been away for awhile. Hotrix, please PM me to discuss. The reason the points were given is due to the urgency of the situation. Someone's livelihood was in jeopardy. Once the issue was brought to my attention, it was corrected. Hotrix should have known better than to re-post. That was deliberate. That is why I pointed him. I would have pointed anyone on this board for doing that, so it just isn't Hotrix.
Hotrix you got a memory like a mother if you could have remember that after CP corrected that.............you know better then that man,, shame on you........Lmao
Old 11-20-2017, 11:04 PM   #154
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

I know what CP would say .........Ain't nobody got time for that Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
Old 11-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #155
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Thanks for the belated rescission of the points. The subsequent warning was not necessary and served no purpose. Now how could I have known that it was an accidental exposure by Falcon and not some kind of joke. After all he's not exactly a newb by any standard. You post it, you own it. Right? Did he even RTM his error to Modtardville? And if he did, why did it even take that long to edit this urgent situation?

Crystal West said it best:

By the time it became apparent that it was an error on his part, it was too late to edit my post. What content I re-posted was already out there to begin with. An edit of it would have solved the issue. The fact that I made it apparent to the OP may have also shortened the time it stayed up there. Not that I had maliciously re-posted it fully knowing it was a real email of someone in RL. One more thing to edit too much like work? Or does there have to be an amendment to:

I do acknowledge my complicity in the repost, but which of these errors could have caused more harm? My repost or the OP's putting it out there in the first place? I see where it could have influenced the relationship between them had any fukctard approached the OP's friend in RL and revealed to him that his email made it into a review by Falcon. Would Falcon's identity have been compromised in RL? Somehow, even that is a reach.

And did you weigh the intention of my repost while making a joke of it. Did it at any point occur to you that there was NO malicious intent?

That being said. How could you not possibly see why I would take it personally? Any sane and logical person would have too. So how about them apples?

Damn..................
Old 11-21-2017, 12:02 AM   #156
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Damn..................
LOL
Old 11-21-2017, 01:50 AM   #157
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

You FUCKERS stole my vodka? Wtf?? Get your WEIRDO out my closet to. And NO I did NOT name him pumpkin! J.s. ugh... just weirdos round here...APPARENTLY...EVERYWHERE !!! XXOO ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #158
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quit storing vodka in the closet then Ann, and keep CP out of it too. You know the two don't mix. Add your whip, chains, dildoes, buttplugs and ductape to that and you have a scene we don't need to see. LMAO

Your poor kitty, Pumpkin musta freaked the fuck out seeing that. No wonder it won't come around people.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #159
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
You FUCKERS stole my vodka? Wtf?? Get your WEIRDO out my closet to. And NO I did NOT name him pumpkin! J.s. ugh... just weirdos round here...APPARENTLY...EVERYWHERE !!! XXOO ANNIE
You know Annie I felt bad for poor Cp in your closet....It was a bad seen . You must have used to whole roll of ducktape on him and I could see where you were hitting him with the cattle prod. ........But I didn't bust him out....I just got your case of Vodka.....Good times
Old 11-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #160
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Dang Jj, you're a brave man. Brave but not very smart. I wouldn't even dare look in Annie's closet, much less steal her vodka. Scary, ugh. What you find in there besides the vodka could give you nightmares and cost you paying a shrink for years.

Annie, what? A cattle prod? I thought that only worked on steers and queers. Who else been going to you for that "therapy"?
Old 11-21-2017, 12:50 PM   #161
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

CP, if what you say is true, then did falcon get points? It is very strange to me that you cannot admit if and when you make mistakes. Further, when people call you out, you always want everyone to chill rather than explain or even say that you may have made a mistake.
Now you know why I have been away fro so long. The BS from these panhandle MODS just seems to never stop.....js
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #162
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Where you been virgben?

You been MIA for a while. Yeah the Panhandle has too many folks unwilling to step forward and take a stand for it to ever change the Modtarderation. Although to be fair, Gman does seem to do a fairly decent job when he's around. Problem is he's so busy elsewhere.

Good to see you back.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #163
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgben View Post
CP, if what you say is true, then did falcon get points? It is very strange to me that you cannot admit if and when you make mistakes. Further, when people call you out, you always want everyone to chill rather than explain or even say that you may have made a mistake.
Now you know why I have been away fro so long. The BS from these panhandle MODS just seems to never stop.....js

Good to see you Virben It's been a min.

Agree 100% with you Vben ! CP made a very Bad dission and really don't care. You can see that with the way he posted on here. Just chillax my ass. But when he does try to say something you can just see it's bull shit ...Hell I have to roll up my pants legs and get my mud boots on .lol

you know I asked him some things and he never even acted like he saw it. but you know he told me last year a Mod don't have to answer me like he is so superior to me....Real sad
Old 11-21-2017, 05:59 PM   #164
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default How about the elephant in the room CP?

Out of so many questions we had. Not one with a direct answer. C'mon, I'm making it easy in this format. Some of it's just a simple YES or NO. I appreciate your taking the points back, but I do believe some answers are still in order.

Did Falcon get pointed? If not, why did I?

There was no violation of member identity according to GL#5. So why the points to begin with?

How would this repost affect the person whose email was posted here? Did it implicate him in any hobby activity other than his email address on a whore board?

Wouldn't the fact that making it obvious to the OP about his error actually shortened the time it took for action?

How many RTM's from Falcon did you get before you made the correction? How long from the time he sent it to the time it was corrected?

How long did it take to edit my post?

Where were the directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts to educate us tards? Other than that, where was it shown that a staff edit was even made to Falcon's review for an accidental "outing of his friend"?

Do you see why I'd take it personal?
Old 11-21-2017, 06:43 PM   #165
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Only Falcon can say if he got pointed.
Anyone else is speculation.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women