Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-01-2019, 11:44 AM   #1
MrSid
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Encounter: New AMP

Date: 11-22-19
Name: Massage
Phone: 6013165318
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Flowood
State: Mississippi
Address: Behind Eslava’s Grill Nextdoor to a nail salon
Activities: Mostly legit massage.
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, unsure length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average middle-aged Asian therapist. Short, few extra pounds.
Recommendation: Yes
Old 12-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

WOW, didn't even know one was open in Central Ms again. Maybe things will pick back up in this area for them. Maybe more girls will start working here and more things will happen for us hobbiest. We can only hope so. What was fee?
Old 12-02-2019, 12:08 PM   #3
stellix
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

How was the massage? Did you have to make an appointment or are walk ins welcome?
Old 12-02-2019, 01:40 PM   #4
MrSid
Registered Member

I did a walk-in, and she was with someone else, but she lead me to another room to get comfortable and said she’d be with me in 20 mins. I think she does prefer appointment – said you can call or text. Massage is actually really good.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:52 PM   #5
stellix
Premium Access

I just left there and got a wonderful massage . I thought the sign looked familiar, the lady there is Jenny from the old Oriental Massage that used to be a little further up Lakeland Drive. Her massages are great but I don't think you'll get any extras there, she is a professional LMT so I don't think she'd risk losing her license.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:19 PM   #6
MrSid
Registered Member

I thought she might have been from the place in front of Barnett’s because I thought that was was the same sign too. I did get HEs at the other place.... but I always got massages from th other girls who worked there.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #7
stellix
Premium Access

The other girls would do extras sometimes but never heard of anybody getting any from Jenny. Casey told me that Jenny would fire her if she found out that she did anything extra.It looks like the new place is legit massage only. I wish it was like the good ole days where there was at least a chance at something extra.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:05 AM   #8
randomgoober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I went by yesterday afternoon and had a similar experience, it's indeed Jenny from the old shop. Got an hour massage, very good as usual, but no extras were offered or really expected... I wish Casey was still over by the res, she and Jenny had a big falling out after she left and opened her own place. Oh well. If you want a good massage, Jenny is definitely good for that, nothing else as stated above.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
weather
Registered Member

@MrSid, please check your inbox, thank you.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #10
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

If this lady is tring to run a legit massage parlor without risking her business, the last thing she needs is a bunch of horny mongers like us, herassing her about crossing a line she doesn't want to violate. I'll be leaving her alone on this subject matter. There are other places we can go, such as 1 and 2. They are a bit pricier, but let's not ruin others wanting a legit massage. Just my thoughts.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #11
MrSid
Registered Member

This is my fault – Guitar is right. This lady is trying to run a legit business. I’m trying to figure out how to delete my original post or this entire thread, but so far I’m ignorant of how to do that.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #12
randomgoober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
If this lady is tring to run a legit massage parlor without risking her business, the last thing she needs is a bunch of horny mongers like us, herassing her about crossing a line she doesn't want to violate. I'll be leaving her alone on this subject matter. There are other places we can go, such as 1 and 2. They are a bit pricier, but let's not ruin others wanting a legit massage. Just my thoughts.

Very good point, I can't figure out how to delete my post above either...
Old 12-11-2019, 07:54 PM   #13
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSid View Post
This is my fault – Guitar is right. This lady is trying to run a legit business. I’m trying to figure out how to delete my original post or this entire thread, but so far I’m ignorant of how to do that.
It can't be deleted sir.

Nothing at all wrong with the report. Sometimes a good massage is something people are looking for..
Old 12-21-2019, 12:04 PM   #14
Smile Guy 69
GOOFY FUCKER

Encounters: 24
Default NO EXTRAS HERE

Definitely no extras here, but definitely a great massage! I’m so glad we finally have a place to get an Asian style massage again! I’ve missed that so much! Very different technique than the Swedish massage or deep tissue massage that you can get anywhere else. It’s such a great massage! For me, it’s totally worth going to a good AMP just for the massage and nothing else. I love that style of massage more than any other.

Now that we finally have this again, please don’t ruin it by getting her shut down. I’m begging everyone, please don’t post anything else about that place on this board. She’s trying to run a legit massage business, and the state massage board keeps an eye on sites like this. That’s how Casey got shut down at her place in Ridgeland (Lake Harbour Massage). Here’s a link to an article about that: https://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/20...st-busted.html

Even at Jenny’s previous spot, she was trying to run a legit business and never offered any extras herself. It was just some (but not all) of the other ladies working there who would (sometimes). That’s why it was always so hit or miss there. The few ladies who did offer extras we’re always nervous about getting fired if Jenny found out (or at least that’s what they told me).

If you do get extras at a place like this, discretion is a must. Sharing details about those places anywhere online inevitably leads to them being shut down. It’s only a matter of time. That very thing is frequently discussed on rubmaps. We need to avoid drawing unwanted attention. So please... pretty please with sugar on top... don’t do anything to create any risk for this one!

Ok, I’ll get off of my soapbox now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for your cooperation!

Old 02-16-2021, 06:17 PM   #15
steeleloa
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Does anyone know what happened to the lady that had the AMP by the Burger King by Grants Ferry?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women