Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2019, 12:34 PM   #1
ND
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Another Realm - has gotten stale

I would invite any ladies to post here fetish interests they have and location. Seems like since Backpage has gone down and the admins here have been cracking down on listing service offering in the ads I have been having a hard time tracking down providers interested in fetish offerings. I have a short list for the Dallas area but would like to know what else is out there.
ND is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:16 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Fetish term covers a lot of turf - not just my favorite but I must say a great female fetish woman who has hot, sexy feet and knows how to use them on a guy’s face and anatomical parts elsewhere, has become a hard woman to find!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:50 PM   #3
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND View Post
I would invite any ladies to post here fetish interests they have and location. Seems like since Backpage has gone down and the admins here have been cracking down on listing service offering in the ads I have been having a hard time tracking down providers interested in fetish offerings. I have a short list for the Dallas area but would like to know what else is out there.
It's not too hard to find. Lots of gals post here from TX. Try another approach.

Instead of looking for a list of fetishes like items on a menu, skim through some posts in here that catch your eye for a gal reacting positively then PM her about an encounter.

Another way is to open up about what you're looking for. Start a thread about your fetish or fantasy and let them respond to you.

Sure it's not as straight forward and easy as a menu, but these gals aren't a restaurant and leading with a few getting to know you messages can lead to a more personal and intense date.

Just my $0.02
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:11 PM   #4
ND
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I like to know what a lady is into, Like the posts and ads by DallasRains or Sue Nami is Austin. You know exactly what they enjoy doing and nothing is better then a woman who is really into what they are doing!
I have found going the ISO route you will have providers respond with "Ï can do that baby" and are really just looking for the money and don't really have any experience or desire to engage in fetish activities.
ND is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #5
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well like I said, that's why you research their posts, reviews, chat, etc. I find the girls who offer up services in a menu style list will more often than not be that exact type.

But I get what you're saying. DR is a FANTASTIC time and Sue and several others have me drooling every time they post and are half the reason I recommended surfing through threads in the first place lol.
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:58 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I’m no longer a moderator, ads are not allowed in Another Realm.

Also, I agree with you that the forum isn’t as vibrant as it was in years past but the last thing this place needs are a bunch of ads from ladies just trying to find another place to sell their wares.

What would be great is to have some knowledgeable folks, one who cares about alternative play, start creating more dynamic topics. And that is how you’ll find the ladies who have common interests and aren’t posing to get your appointment.

The back and forths become more authentic. Revealing.

I greatly helped to get this forum started. Now, Another Realm needs some others to take the floggers, whips and reigns and drive it in the right direction.

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:30 PM   #7
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

This is a national thread. It would be tough digging through all the ads from all over the world looking for one chick who wants what you want.
You need to dig through your city or state's section to find what you want, or do an ISO in your area.

That's what I do, and I usually find exactly what I need.
I do post semi-reviews on here when I do something really kinky. Like when Mr. Grimes244 snuck into our condo and fucked my wife while we were on vacation, or when Grimes244 and I went on a hunting trip in S. Texas and invited a CC Provider to come to our hunting camp for a MFM. Or when Grimes244 and I pulled a train on a big titty provider in Corpus Christi.

Come to think about it, Mr. Grimes244 is a kinky fucker...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:29 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thanks ND and Red!!

Mmmm Warpt you and grimes are both kinky fuckers....me likey!! And Mr Sole too!!

Maybe me and sexy miss E should get nekkid up in here..lol..stir up some things...js!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:17 AM   #9
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We all have our own fetishes and fantasies....our own kinks. Now when a naughty boy shares his fantasies with me. ..that is such a Turn On. Then when we play out those fantasies...watching the build up being released and their faces...the look of pure bliss.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 05:30 PM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND View Post
I respectfully and nicely disagree. Another realm is wonderful and fun!!!
I try to post fun and kinky things here! & I try to get feedback from men and women, kinky and vanilla... EVERYONE!!!!

Im a Fetish Queen! I love kinks! Many of them!
But this isnt an ad, I want to show some love to all the women who responded above!

Elizabeth Whispers.. Dallas Rain and Ms Athena...
Im not quite as good as they are, but I always strive to improve!
Every day! ! Every year !!!! I HOPE I GET BETTER AND BETTER!

DONT GIVE UP ND. ! I LOVE NORTH DALLAS !
LOTS OF FETISH LOVERS THERE!!!
THANKS ! Xoxoxo. Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 04:10 PM   #11
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do what I did. Start a 50 Shades thread in your city forum
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #12