Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
nguluni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Affordable computer repair

I can fix any computer problems that you have and give you a warranty. Please contact me and we can workout something.
Houston Location.

nguluni
nguluni is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have a DNS issue that I can't seem to solve via GPO. I recently brought a DC online to replace an outdated server. I checked ARP and all that, nothing. Thoughts?
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Good news. I got it fixed. Now, let's move onto BES. It seems since moving to Exchange 2010 SP1 (windows 2008 r2 x64 server), Microsoft must have removed UDP. Now BES won't pass messages unless I set the users to static agents and even then, some of their blackberries don't check in. I checked the exchange management shell and using the Get-ThrottlingPolicy BESPolicy command confirms the appropriate values were set to $NULL. I updated to the latest MAPI files on BES.

Any thoughts ngulini? I figure since you can fix computers and all...
Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I need help with my browser, I use Lynx and I can get to websites but it does not display images.
any clues?
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Meoauniaea, fwiw, I have been reading that there is issues with various android devices connecting to exchange 2010 sp1. I am suspecting that some surprises await you on the blackberry side too. good luck!
thx is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Ok I am a fucking genius. I have fixed DNS on our new domain controllers and now have fixed BES. Turns out some clown had sent a corrupt BMP file as an attachment. It was crashing image.dll. When a module crashes 10 times in a row, the controller service stops and will not start for 24 hours. This explains why manually rebooting or restarting the service manually would fix it temporarily until it would hit that one file.

Either way, I configured it to use LDAP instead of MAPI for name lookups. Also set calender services for use with EWS. We're good to go.

As for the Android devices, they are garbage when it comes to real business work. They don't support NTLM authentication. That is crucial when it comes to certain online services. However as a no serious business tool and customization, they are nice phones.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meoauniaea View Post
Ok I am a fucking genius. I have fixed DNS on our new domain controllers and now have fixed BES. Turns out some clown had sent a corrupt BMP file as an attachment. It was crashing image.dll. When a module crashes 10 times in a row, the controller service stops and will not start for 24 hours. This explains why manually rebooting or restarting the service manually would fix it temporarily until it would hit that one file.

Either way, I configured it to use LDAP instead of MAPI for name lookups. Also set calender services for use with EWS. We're good to go.

As for the Android devices, they are garbage when it comes to real business work. They don't support NTLM authentication. That is crucial when it comes to certain online services. However as a no serious business tool and customization, they are nice phones.
I know several business's that use Droid phones in their work.. its nice to NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BES licenses.

Funny how open source is cheaper
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
I know several business's that use Droid phones in their work.. its nice to NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BES licenses.

Funny how open source is cheaper
Sure is, especially when they:

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/n...nerability.ars
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
nguluni
Valued Poster

Meoaunia,
you are probably encountering RCAMaxConcurrency value of 20's, which can are cause random BlackBerry smartphones to fail to start.
you may want to create a new throttling policy that does not limit concurrent connections to the Microsoft Exchange Server
Old 03-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
nguluni
Valued Poster

spirit, you still having issues?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #11
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguluni View Post
Meoaunia,
you are probably encountering RCAMaxConcurrency value of 20's, which can are cause random BlackBerry smartphones to fail to start.
you may want to create a new throttling policy that does not limit concurrent connections to the Microsoft Exchange Server

Get-ThrottlingPolicy BESPolicy showed all values at $NULL. However I already fixed the issue. The issue was the messaging agent and image.dll.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women