Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #1
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Default The Art of Giving a Spanking

I went to a "burner" " burning man" event where a women showed me how to make a girl cum by spanking her just the right way with a wooden paddle.

I didn't even know this was possible.

Although seeing it done made me a believer.

Most people spank on top of the butt cheek or in the middle of the butt cheek. That is all wrong. You spank just below the butt cheek where the thigh starts to curve into the ass.

That is where the same nerves are that run up the leg, through the ass, and then into the gentiles that make a person cum.

This is done with steady light spanks at a constant tempo. Throw in a few harder spanks in between but keep the tempo steady. Rotate between both buns to keep them evened out. When you spank harder, pull your arm back further for more motion, don't put more "muscle" into it.

When done correctly, it's not about pain, but about complete pleasure.

Make a girl cum hard and she will love every bit of it.

I now have two nice new wooden paddles.

I understand that this may not be for everyone, but please keep your mind open.

Happy Spanking!!!
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #2
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

One other point: it doesn't have to be done with a wooden paddle. A hand, leather paddle, hairbrush, or even a cane can do the same thing. It just has to generate enough force that the shock waves travel.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Remember,

The girl has to be predisposed to this. Not everyone can be thrown over a knee and spanked to an orgasm. It is a learned activity from both sides.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
Goddessmaria
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm I wonder if I bend a man over, spank him in the same spot with a nice tempo ........ Wait I think I may have done that : 0
Goddessmaria is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aiden,

Although I LOVE this topic, the naming and everything, and I'm SO GLAD that you're here, if someone gave me a spanking like that, I would probably turn around and bitch slap them. Well, maybe not.

But I'm telling you that the average woman who likes a spanking might not really like THAT type of one.

Hitting the "sweet spot" between the thighs and buttocks hurts like hell. And although I'm not a spanking expert by any means, suggesting that this one type of spanking is the one for everybody ... well, I just wanted to interject that it might not be.

Be with that being said, what is YOUR favorite type of spanking? Sometimes, no spanking is my favorite (just remembering an event from yesterday!).

Hugs, Aiden!!!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

Of course it's not for everybody, but the girls that it is for will volunteer for this. I have yet to make a guy cum with the same techniques. The girls I have done this with have come over and begged me to do this with them.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Sack of Shiksas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRedd View Post

That is where the same nerves are that run up the leg, through the ass, and then into the gentiles that make a person cum.

Happy Spanking!!!
What, this only works on gentiles? Those goyim have all the luck.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #8
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

I really like being spanked with a crop, the leather touching my Butt feels good...if I get spanked by someones hand they have to start slow, I hate it when someone just wacks me and leaves a huge hand print on my ass...The pleasure I have learned is starting slow, rubbing a bit starting again...switch tools,
I also like being bent over a knee like daddy's bad girl...
makeing it part of role play rocks....an I can understand you cumming to the pleasure
I use to giggle when it got to a certain point..
but now put a towel underneath me....
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRedd View Post
I went to a "burner" " burning man" event where a women showed me how to make a girl cum by spanking her just the right way with a wooden paddle.

I didn't even know this was possible.

Although seeing it done made me a believer.

Most people spank on top of the butt cheek or in the middle of the butt cheek. That is all wrong. You spank just below the butt cheek where the thigh starts to curve into the ass.

This is done with steady light spanks at a constant tempo. Throw in a few harder spanks in between but keep the tempo steady. Rotate between both buns to keep them evened out. When you spank harder, pull your arm back further for more motion, don't put more "muscle" into it.

When done correctly, it's not about pain, but about complete pleasure.

Make a girl cum hard and she will love every bit of it.

I now have two nice new wooden paddles.

Happy Spanking!!!

Hot Damn! I need a spanking now after reading this! That's effin hot!

MMMMMM Good!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #10
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

EW... maybe not.. the bitch slap...as I remember...
This tread is why i like being spanked... all the nerves flow through the legs, up the butt into the groin.... yup, a good spanking might start soft and slow with lots of rubbing, but in the end I do want some heavy strokes...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:47 AM   #11
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

EW,

If you re-read what Aidan wrote, He didn't say "spank the sweet spot".. he stated "That is where the same nerves are that run up the leg, through the ass, and then into the gentiles that make a person cum".

I've had but only one Dom who can cause me to just soak the floor from a spanking like this... And I would owe that to PPE. He is a very good "Spanker" and not only can he bring me to orgasm by spanking, he can cause me to reach "supspace" which is a lot more intense. With either of these there will be a very nice sized puddle left on the floor between my feet.

Living in the Houston area, I sure do miss Him bunches and those nice spankins He knows how to give so well.

Starr
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:27 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SHE made me cum.....lol

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #13
toyrrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

+1 to TexasStarr. It really is all about getting your partner to "subspace" which is much deeper then orgasm. Start out slow with muscle massage, change implements often, stop and kiss and whisper in her ear, pick up the pace, note her twitching, at the end it is about heavier play until she slumps against her restraints, almost passed out. Take her down gently and hold her wrapped in her favorite blankee until she recovers. Ahhh, she says that is total bliss.
toyrrific is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #14
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The wonderful thing about spankings is that they are always going to be different. Every bottom is going to respond differently to stimulus. Some will wear you out taking everything you can throw at them and just look back at you and ask you for more... others will find that after a few firm swats they are done. Even getting your bottom into subspace is going to vary from spankee to spankee. Some will never get their, some always go there, and everyone else is in between.

Course, if you wanna have some fun and see some real squirming... cut yourself a nice piece of ginger root and insert it into their bottom just prior to giving them a spanking.. and then hold on while they squirm and squeal and beg for it to be removed! Ginger can be fun to play with if you are comfortable with your partner. And it works equally well for boys and girls. Yay for equality?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #15
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Course, if you wanna have some fun and see some real squirming... cut yourself a nice piece of ginger root and insert it into their bottom just prior to giving them a spanking.. and then hold on while they squirm and squeal and beg for it to be removed! Ginger can be fun to play with if you are comfortable with your partner. And it works equally well for boys and girls. Yay for equality?
Ah, figging. Making the sub watch (restrained) while you peel and carve the ginger builds anticipation, and the swats usually make her clench down on it, making the sensation more intense. Of course, I think it was originally an English public school thing dating back to Victorian times.
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women