Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2017, 09:54 AM   #31
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's very well know that there plenty of hobbiest that have access to the ladies room. I've said this for the 2 yrs. If don't want something known then don't post it there. This is another big problem of the site that doesn't exists on other site's.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:09 AM   #32
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Quite frankly, I Think this thread is pointless. Who gives a flying fuck? Keep ur side of the street clean and just do u. Mandles exist. Hobbyists w provider accounts exist.. is it hurting ur business? Probably not.. last time I checked.. u get paid for pussy.. not for policing the hooker board.. everyone should just focus their energy on their reason for being here.. for those of you that are so bothered by this.. it would probably be easier for u to leave the board than weed out all of the rule breakers..sorry for being so cunty,. But seriously.. worrying about crap that doesn't matter is exhausting and a waste of time.. the truth always has a Way of coming out..
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #33
Observing
Valued Poster

Default We have a BINGO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
Quite frankly, I Think this thread is pointless. Who gives a flying fuck? Keep ur side of the street clean and just do u. Mandles exist. Hobbyists w provider accounts exist.. is it hurting ur business? Probably not.. last time I checked.. u get paid for pussy.. not for policing the hooker board.. everyone should just focus their energy on their reason for being here.. for those of you that are so bothered by this.. it would probably be easier for u to leave the board than weed out all of the rule breakers..sorry for being so cunty,. But seriously.. worrying about crap that doesn't matter is exhausting and a waste of time.. the truth always has a Way of coming out..
Too many are guzzling the Whispers Kool-Aid...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:17 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
It's very well know that there plenty of hobbiest that have access to the ladies room. I've said this for the 2 yrs. If don't want something known then don't post it there. This is another big problem of the site that doesn't exists on other site's.

Aren't you one of those that lets guys see infoshare when they are meeting with you? That's one of those tidbits that floats around about you and how you gain access to ROS Info in return....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #35
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Too many are guzzling the Whispers Kool-Aid...
Everything is Whisper's fault huh lady? Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:19 PM   #36
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

They should be careful.. too much sugar will make u fat..
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:51 PM   #37
Observing
Valued Poster

Default More Gravy Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Everything is Whisper's fault huh lady? Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus?
You've been singing your tune for quite a while now and even recruited some for your choir.
You are sailing a leaking boat on the ocean of delusion.
You project yourself as the uber connected big mack daddy of eccie,so-o-o...
Tell the head cheese(s) to contact me via pm and we'll go from there.

"Ever think you've made so many enemies over the years that there are no shortage of those wanting to throw you under a bus?"
Now that there is some rich shit comin' from you!
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:25 PM   #38
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I let guys see info share? No that is not what happens whimpy. Just as much as I feel that it isn't my place to be in the ML ,it's NOT a man's place to be in the ladies rm either. Is there any one thing that you can do other than try and make indueinos? That's all you ever do whimpy. Whatever,what I do know is that people will believe what they want and there's no changing that. I don't try to change their mind. I tell my perception of the truth and leave them to make of it what they want to. Sometimes I just debate more than I should on a topic and forget to listen to the other side as much as I actually can. "GASPE" I'm a human being and not a care bear.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #39
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again I don't know or ask to know about ROS because I was there. Why would I need to know anything else about it. Also if you want to say it's about the "spankrod" issue, then I made my statement very clear in my showcase. He will forever be listed in my signature line for being a 2 faced person. Look at this way whimpy, I don't consider you a 2 faced person. Your something else altogether . Congrats
Old 05-26-2017, 03:44 AM   #40
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nah... i don't think it's her... I think u guys are jumping the gun here.. just sit back and let this one play itself out...
Indeed.

I always knew I could count on you, Easy E.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:00 AM   #41
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
You have a very good point, Eryn. That's why I'll be giving free anal next!!
Old 05-26-2017, 07:32 AM   #42
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Oh my. It's kind of comical when people feel guilty about something. They always think everything you post is about them. ROFLMAO.

Not everything is about you, cupcake(s). I feel like singing, " I see you're true colors, shining through!" Sometime ya just gotta feed some peeps some bullshit to see who's loyal & who's not.

I see ya baby. It's okay. I still love ya'.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:11 AM   #43
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who in the fuck is this guy anyway? Some folks are just plain dumb. Smdh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellevans View Post
I thought it was pretty obvious that observing is hunter grace.
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:51 AM   #44
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well said Eryn!!
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #45
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whut if'n Ah'm a mandle? Cuz mebbe Ah'm just a REALLY ugly bull dyke. Didja e'er thinck o' thet?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women