Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 06:44 PM   #16
Guest020719
Account Disabled

This is a pretty fucked up thread, even for eccie coed.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #17
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess you would have to be a provider that has had this kind of surprise at the door to understand this thread.

I imagine I would be pretty "thrown off my game" if at the appointed time for a session was when I first learned that a client would need special assistance due to a physical disability or injury.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:13 PM   #18
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Op was super surprised when the trick showed up with three legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1 View Post
Shouldn't be a huge deal. If a guy is in wheel chair because he had his legs blown off in Iraq I can see a girl in RL thinking long term relationship might be a lot to handle but for an hour session I don't see how why it should be an issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
. Would you serve someone on say dialysis or in a wheelchair? Whats the stopping point?

My point is, it's different from the "norm". So yes, BJ1, it is a big deal. I, personally, am not a nurse and do not want to have to deal with such things, if even for an hour at a time. Call me out if you will, but it is just how I feel about the issue.

Trey, good points. I think every provider has their own limit with such things. My point was that we should be given the courtesy of being told priorly, so we can inform the client if we are ready and willing to handle whatever they have going on.

I didn't like the fact that I wasn't given such courtesy and that said gent also got indignant over the fact that I took issue with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix View Post
I've seen many disabled or ,"other needs" clients. They were always kind enough to let me know ahead of time. With enough information and my former medical background I feel confident I can handle what they need. I understand the OP's position though. Some disabilities require changes to a providers routine, and if its a surprise, then we can't accommodate their needs

Exactly my point, as said above. Every provider feels differently about the issue, so we deserve to know what we would be willing deal with, beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
This is a pretty fucked up thread, even for eccie coed.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
I guess you would have to be a provider that has had this kind of surprise at the door to understand this thread.

I imagine I would be pretty "thrown off my game" if at the appointed time for a session was when I first learned that a client would need special assistance due to a physical disability or injury.

Exactly. It's an unexpected surprise, and not the kind I am thankful for.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:17 PM   #19
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Why?
Because it reads more like a rant than a polite psa. That is why. Anyone with a disability to the extreme your speaking of is most likely not too happy about it either

With that said;

I can understand the situation you bring up but this is your fault. As a provider you can simply ask, "do you have any special needs or considerations that I should be aware of?" You are already asking screening questions anyway. This is a provider protect thyself issue.

I agree in theory that a mangletard should mention ahead of time that he carries his penis in a thermos but ultimatly your protection is on you.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:41 PM   #20
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Mangletard? Thats harrrrsh....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:56 AM   #21
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

wow lets treat people with a handicap, like stray dogs or cats........that's straight evil.........theres something wrong with you.....and i'm sure that's the case......but you get on with your bad self......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:13 AM   #22
Odysseus696969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Because it reads more like a rant than a polite psa. That is why. Anyone with a disability to the extreme your speaking of is most likely not too happy about it either

With that said;

I can understand the situation you bring up but this is your fault. As a provider you can simply ask, "do you have any special needs or considerations that I should be aware of?" You are already asking screening questions anyway. This is a provider protect thyself issue.

I agree in theory that a mangletard should mention ahead of time that he carries his penis in a thermos but ultimatly your protection is on you.
Mangletard? Oh shit, move over Sarah Palin. Hey, Big Billy Shake-my-spear, step aside. We got a new Sheriff-wordtard in town.
Odysseus696969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:05 AM   #23
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Simply amend your showcase to add: "CRIPPLES AND OTHER DISCARDS NEED NOT APPLY HERE". Your problem solved.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:42 AM   #24
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Simply amend your showcase to add: "CRIPPLES AND OTHER DISCARDS NEED NOT APPLY HERE". Your problem solved.
Not something I would EVER post in my showcase. But maybe something like....

"If you have a disability that will require the use of a ramp to my door, please let me know in advance of scheduling so that I may request a ground floor room."

Or

"If you have a prosthetic that will take time to remove before we get to have some fun, please let me know in advance that I may schedule the time accordingly."

Notice that these are not saying that I refuse to see a gentleman with disability or prosthetic. Just asking that I be shown a little respect for my time. No more than I would ask of any gentleman that desires my company.
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:53 AM   #25
Guest020719
Account Disabled

^^^ imo that is over the top, a simple "please inform me if you have any special needs"

The average joetard will think you mean shackles & chains or something along those lines but an actual special needs "should" understand without any overt mood changing your showcase. THEN - follow up when doing private screening
Old 05-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #26
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Its OK Mythos.. you already bought the word, Mangletard, .might as well own it....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:36 PM   #27
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Its OK Mythos.. you already bought the word, Mangletard, .might as well own it....
Bought? No, coined. I know what I own. Thank you. Would you like to buy some comprehensive depth? Rhetorical. Next caller please. Line 3, you had comment?
Old 05-24-2017, 11:35 AM   #28
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Differently abled?
For men in general, the visual reality is a significant part of the Hobby fantasy. While it may not be a deal breaker, I'd sure like to know if she is missing a limb or two. Intellectually Challanged might be less of a problem as an unannounced issue prior to the session.

I myself am visually impaired. Providers and Agencies have been very understanding, patient and helpful in working around that.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #29
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Differently abled?
For men in general, the visual reality is a significant part of the Hobby fantasy. While it may not be a deal breaker, I'd sure like to know if she is missing a limb or two. Intellectually Challanged might be less of a problem as an unannounced issue prior to the session.

I myself am visually impaired. Providers and Agencies have been very understanding, patient and helpful in working around that.
Heh.

I like surprises -- wrapped in pretty paper inside a box with a ribbon on top. I'm a laid-back lassie who's quite adaptable, but I prefer to know up front if there are "special needs" I should accommodate. I've always said "Yes" unless someone gave me reason otherwise to decline.

These days, when I host I reserve handicapped-accessible rooms anyway. Love those big walk-in bath enclosures with the handheld massaging shower heads for clean and dirty fun!

And as long as we're talking... I might now be considered "handicapped" or "differently-abled." A fall I took in New Orleans a couple of years ago (I've mentioned it on here) left lasting damage to my left ankle, so from time to time I limp a wee bit, and even sport a Fancy cane for extra support after the old leg has been put through the ringer. (Some gents have seen me at the Texas Renaissance Fair with a walking stick but assumed it was part of the "garb.") It's barely noticeable unless made obvious by the cane's occasional presence, but climbing stairs (especially with a suitcase) is a witch when it acts up. (I still dance, but can't jig quite as high or as long.) My family pesters me to get a government-issued placard so I can park closer to stores and my doc would sign off, but heck, I need the exercise, and let the people who REALLY need those spaces use them.

I continue to wear high heels for limited period of admiration, but not so much for actual walking anymore. Heavy sigh, Fancyinflats sounds so... unattractively pedestrian.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:33 PM   #30
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I would want to know if the provider had a disability for several reasons.
Why shouldn't the provider know if I have a disability...or not.

I don't like surprises and I'm sure they don't either.
It's easy to be honest.
tbone2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women