Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #601
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Baaahahahaha....

He's hammering you good, and your reactions show that he got under your skin real good. It's like how Rey Lengua keeps talking about you and your gloryholes, and keeps hammering you with the same insults... He knows that it's getting under your skin, and he gets a kick out of your reactions.

You show us it is easy to get under your skin, oinkboy. I see you continuously disintegrating, pigfag.

MT Pocket's narcissism is blinding him to this fact. He's the kind of guy that gets into a lot of arguments against his family, extended family, co-workers, supervisors, etc. Even at his gloryhole operation at the HEB parking lot, he argues with the other members of the reach around crew when clients chose them over him.

When Luke_Wyatt tries to give him advise on how to get more tube steak sandwiches with plenty of man mayo, MT Pockets takes it personal and gets into an argument with Luke. One of these days, he'll realize why he has the least desirable gloryhole location that doesn't give him the desired quantity of tube steak flutes to blow.

The common theme in all of this? The fact that MT Pockets mistakes attempts to help him, or to give him constructive criticism, as all out attacks on him. He acts accordingly.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #602
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
assup

That's what you call pawnage.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:51 PM   #603
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Turd Swallower: So you compare coming here to Xmas morning.

Is there an echo here? That's what I said. Coming here is like Christmas morning when I was a kid in that I get to see the results of my hammering you guys. You guys act predictably, and based on what you guys say, I could adjust my replies. I take sadistic pleasure in proving you people wrong, as well as using my understanding of your psychological profiles to continue to get you guys to react a certain way.

Turd Swallower: As in just like people here think you are a waste of space,

This is your narcissism speaking, you're not really speaking about other people here, independent of yourself. You are speaking mainly for yourself, as well as four those who agree with you. That is what you're really saying.

People that think that I am a "waste of space" either have me on ignore or they don't reply to me. Meaning, the fact that you would reply to me, while saying that I am a "waste of space", indicates that your actions contradict your words. If you truly believed that I was a waste of space, you would have either put me on ignore or you would refuse to reply to me.

Turd Swallower: so did your parents?

My parents were nowhere near like your parents. This is one reason to why, when you turned 18, your mother used you as her toilet slave, thus consolidating space. Your breaking the only workable toilet in your house was just an excuse she needed. Then, when your "Pa" got you started on what would eventually be your glory whole expertise, space in the house was consolidated. There was no longer in need to take up space to store a pocket pussy when the brand new adult in the house, in this case you, did the pocket pussy's job instead.

Turd Swallower: Did your dad off her while having a flashback?

How about this as a question, Stupid?

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your mom pass?"

First, this will get you an accurate response. Second, it would spare you from being wrong again. However, what part of the following statement did you not understand?

"It was my Vietnam Veteran dad that raised me."

Pray tell, how would he be the one raising me if he offed her? You definitely have plenty of spare time on your hands given the amount of practice you proved to have with your stupidity.

Also, it is blatantly obvious that you have no idea what a flashback is, or even PTSD, or what its impacts are. Get that stupid shit, that you get from Hollywood, out of your mind. It's making you look more stupid on this thread. You're doing a good enough job making yourself look stupid, you don't need additional help.

Turd Swallower: So he was the one sitting on you.

False. Again, realize that how your parents treated you is not the norm, and is not how our parents treated us when we were growing up. He did, however, gave me a well-deserved wall-to-wall counseling when I exercised your kind of judgment. Looking at your posts, demonstrating your poor judgments, I'm glad that I received that kind of punishment.

Turning out to be like you would've been worse than corporal punishment.

Don't be bashful about the fact that your parents set you up to do what you are good at doing now, being a mobile gloryhole station operator, and being a toilet slave.

Turd Swallower: Did he say incoming! Then act like he was protecting you from a grenade?

You got him confused with your mother's maid, who uses you as her toilet slave every morning. Right after you beg her for more of your future "tasty" arguments, she says, "incoming", right before she shoots them into your mouth and all over your face.

By the way, the proper terminology, for warning about incoming danger as used in the battle space, is by actually naming whatever that danger is. For example, for an incoming grenade, the one, or ones, that notice it would scream "grenade". This is consistent with our calling out and naming threats, as well as their direction and distance.

Turd Swallower: Now I see why you act like you do.

No you don't. Because, if you did, you'd know that I treat this like a combat operation and will continue to fire in your direction as long as you fire in my direction. If you knew why I "act" like I do, you would not continue to make erroneous assumptions. You most certainly would give up on the idea of "typing last".

Quit thinking that you are like me, with my ability to get your psychological profile down and leveraging that to get you to react a certain way.

Turd Swallower: You know Gomer Pyle spent most of his adult life in the military. (INDUCTIVE FALLACY: RED HERRING + STRAWMAN)

Gomer Pyle is more relatable to you, and not relatable to me. Regardless of which movie, or show, you are referencing, Gomer Pyle exercised poor judgment. This provided for theater and/or humor. Gomer Pyle's poor judgment is not different from what you exercise here on this thread.

Guess what? The one in the movie was also fat like Luke_Wyatt. Sneaking a jelly doughnut into his footlocker? That represents poor judgment, just like your poor judgment on this thread. Putting his rifle on the wrong shoulder when the for the other shoulder was called represents poor judgment based on lack of attention to detail.

You demonstrate such lack of attention to detail when addressing our posts. I see these when reading your posts. I pointed out one such lack of attention to detail above, given the fact that I stated that my father raised me, how would he be able to raise me if he offed my mother?

Your mentioning his "doing this" as a result of "flashbacks", by extension PTSD, is another example of you exercising poor judgment, basing your ignorance on what you saw in the movies and not on a real understanding of what's entailed with PTSD, and what impact it has on the one suffering from it.

Turd Swallower: I find that hard to believe.

Correction, your narcissism refuses to believe the facts that I present here. In fact, you find it hard to believe any fact that destroys your assumptions and arguments. You are driven by emotion, thus would rather believe what you feel, and what your emotions tell you, rather than you believing the actual reality.

Turd Swallower: If you had been exposed to other cultures you would not be that asshole you have become.

Apparently, you have not had that much interaction with people in the military or veteran community, specifically those who spent a lot of their military career in an operational or combat arms community. For instance, you calling me an "asshole" in this context? I take that as a compliment. In the combat arms, and combat support, communities, as we did in the old military, we use cuss words as terms of endearment for each other.

In fact, if you want to get a good idea of how we would talk to each other, and interact with each other, go to YouTube and search for "Ranger up the Damn Few", or read the commentaries on This Aint Hell, in their articles hammering stolen valor.

That is one of the things that you should have garnered from my statement about being raised by a Vietnam Veteran, and by my spending most of my adult life in the military.

However, the fact that you will call me an "asshole" indicates that I am doing on this thread the very things that irritate the crap out of you. The two main things that I can see, on this thread, is my continuously dismantling you, as well as my continuously replying to you. As you indicated with the dog comparison earlier, you see me as being "irritating".

Do continue to expose your true feelings, which is what many of the words in my posts are designed to get you to do.

Turd Swallower: Unless of course they treated you with indifference

You do realize that the United States does not hold the monopoly on people having all sorts of behavioral characteristics, or description of characteristics, do you? There are non-Western cultures that are stricter than what you would find in the United States. In fact, Catholicism outside the United States, in certain countries, are more orthodox than what you would find in the United States.

I have people on my Facebook friends list, from two other countries outside of the United States. We are not talking about just one or two, but numerous friends. Culture, and the way of doing things, may be different from country from country, but human nature does not change.

There are assholes all over the world, you do realize that, do you? Or, has your mother designated her basement a "safe space"?

Meaning, your argument, attempting to doubt my being exposed to other cultures, is invalid. It is invalid as an argument, and as a justification.

But the fact remains. I was in the Navy before I joined the Army. The Navy brought me to Central America, South America, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. The Army took me to the Middle East. I've been to numerous countries on four different continents outside of North America. I've been to an overseas country in every decade of my life. Those are facts. My conduct on this thread, or elsewhere on the Internet, does not change the fact.

I mentioned this, to rub in the fact that your piss poor judgment did not give you the same or similar results, to include frequent overseas travel.

Turd Swallower: because of your holier than thou attitude.

Don't mistake my consistently fact checking you as my having a "holier than thou" attitude. Likewise, don't mistake my telling the facts, about myself, to counter your attempts to judge me as somebody other than who I am, or judge me as having certain experiences that I don't have. I have a method, and philosophy, for engaging in debate against you guys. That does not give me a "holier than thou" attitude. It is simply my proving you wrong at every opportunity.

Turd Swallower: Why are you ashamed of your digs?

My going to a provider's incall location has everything to do with convenience, and nothing to do with either the provider, where I live, or my regularly scheduled life.

Not too far from my ATFs home, is a coffee shop with employees that have known me since early last decade. My ATF told me that she has also been to that coffee shop. In my situation, having great tasting coffee, and enjoying service and atmosphere at that coffee shop, is a nice way to transition from an enjoyable experience with my ATF to going back to my normal business.

Since she is closer to a commissary than me, it also gives me an opportunity to purchase groceries before returning to my residence.

Our sessions take place first thing in the morning for her, she has places to go, close to her incall, afterwards. So, my going to her incall location is convenient for her as well.

The metropolitan area, that I live in, is not exactly McKinny, TX, or San Antonio, TX when it comes to population, size, urban stress, or urban density.

There are numerous reasons that I have for doing things. The smart thing for you to do is to ask intelligent questions about what I do, rather than asking BS questions that assume something erroneous.

Turd Swallower: By the way section 8 housing is in all the neighborhoods. (INDUCTIVE FALLACY: STRAWMAN, RED HERRING)

The only government housing, or government-funded housing, that I have lived in relates to the military. I've lived in on-post housing, in the barracks, on board ship, in a combat outpost, in a forward operating base, in a military bivouac, in a makeshift forward operating base on a training range, or simply on the ground in an Army training area.

I own my home, and know for a fact that it is not a section 8 housing. The fact that it exists in multiple neighborhoods has nothing to do with the fact that your assumption of what my living arrangements are were wrong. Besides, I wouldn't qualify for such, or for any kind of government assistance outside of what would be a benefit I would have as a veteran or being in the military, soon benefits as retired military.

By the way, when I order egg white delights, make sure that the mcmuffin that I get has egg whites, and not yellow eggs. The welfare person, that coordinates your welfare benefits and eligibility, might be able to provide you with resources to better improve the quality of your work, as well as the quality of your customer service. Take advantage of it. The sooner you get off of welfare, the better for you.

Turd Swallower: I also would like to know what you mean by single unit. It can not be a single unit and a condo. I can be a single family unit or a single level unit .

WRONG!

"Detached Condos

"Though still rare nationally, detached condominiums are a type of hybrid of the single-family home with classic condominium features, including planned communities. Just like standard joined-condos or row or apartment-like condos, detached condos feature communities with homeowner associations. Detached condominiums also go by several other names, including "ground condos" and "free-standing condos." Detached condos give buyers the single-family homes they want but also often eliminate exterior maintenance chores, just as with traditional "condo communities." -- Homeguides SF Gate

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/detached-condo-45804.html

The real estate terminology used, when we purchased the single unit condominium that I live in right now, was single unit condo. That is the terminology still used right now. And yes, it is multilevel.

Even without Google, you should have understood "single unit" as being a unit that is detached from other units. Most condominium homes are attached to other condominium homes. However, they are also built as individual units. My mentioning multilevel should have eliminated the guess as to whether it was a single level or not.

Right now, the builder's office runs the homeowner's association. Once our community is complete, and gated, we will have a regular homeowner's association.

Turd Swallower: That Hyperbola keeps tripping you up. (INDUCTIVE FALLACY: STRAWMAN)

The problem is not on my end, but on your end. Your failure to understand English that a fifth grader would easily be able to understand, as well as your failure at common sense, and logic, prevented you from seeing the reality of people living in multilevel, single unit, condos. All you had to do was to conduct research, on the Internet, to check the validity of the existence of multilevel single unit condominiums.

We are, after all, in the second decade of the 21st century, the existence of single unit multilevel condominiums should not be a surprise. You do realize that, do you?

Or, this could be the result of you spending too much time in your mother's basement, going out only to work your station at the HEB parking lot enjoying your tube steak sandwiches with plenty of man mayo, with no time for you to learn about the world around you.

At any rate, no, the hyperbola is not on my end. It is on your end, representing you desperately pulling straws in the face of being proven wrong.

Turd Swallower: So now you know what I drive? How would you know which car I would be in?

I'm basing the estimate, of what you drive, what you look like, and what your "career" was like, on your consistently exercising poor judgment on this thread. As I argued earlier in this thread, you exercise poor judgment not just on this thread, but also in your daily life. Despite the fact that you are wrong, and repeatedly proven wrong, you keep remaining in a fight that you have thoroughly lost.

This is not too different from what is done by those who ultimately complain that those at work, or the bosses, "had it in for them". Usually, folks like this are the same ones that argue back against coworkers and against supervisors attempting to help them professionally.

The judgment that you exercise on this thread points to someone that has a "professional career" that they are not proud of.

Turd Swallower: if you have followed me all that close you would know what industry I am in LOL!

I don't need to follow you close to see what industry you are in. It's hard to miss that trailer, holding your mobile glory hole, trailing behind your beat-up vehicle. The fact that it is heading towards the HEB parking lot, in the section containing the other mobile gloryholes, would also be other dead giveaways as to what your profession would be.

Turd Swallower: I bet you have Uber on speed dial. Remember you had to bum a ride not long ago. (REPEAT POINT)

Like how you have Luke_Wyatt on speed dial for when your junk of a car refuses to start, and you need him to give you a ride to the HEB parking lot, with him loading your mobile gloryhole unto his trailer, right next to his gloryhole? Sorry, I've never taken Uber.

Again, I've never had to ask a provider for a ride to get somewhere I needed to get to. I have driven myself, using my own vehicles. When the Army sent me somewhere that required driving a vehicle once on location, I was authorized a rental. In other situations, I was a vehicle commander for a military vehicle for those periods we had to convoy.

But attempt to get a ride like you when you need to get to the HEB parking lot to work your gloryhole operation? Nope.

Turd Swallower: As for the Police do you think that someone of my stature would only be in your hood to buy drugs or something?

That would be one of the reasons to why someone in the neighborhood will call the police and report you. Your rock bottom LOW STATURE would be that of someone up to no good, either to steal something, to burglarize a home, to harm somebody, to purchase something illegal, or other tomfoolery.

Also, the proper terminology, for where I live, is neighborhood, not "hood", used in the context to describe the area that you live in. Sorry, if you're looking to purchase drugs, or anything illegal, you won't find it in my neighborhood. Doing things, in our neighborhood, like they do in your "hood" would negatively impact property values here. None of the neighbors would tolerate it.

You do need to get out more often, and see that not all neighborhoods are like the one that you live in. You could do that in McKinney, TX. Perhaps Luke_Wyatt could give you time off so that you could do this.

Turd Swallower: That is what happens when a Cracker like me shows up.

Earlier in this thread, you "fixed" someone's quote, where you lied about the size of your pee pee, then responded by claiming that that was racist. The implication here was that you were of a specific ethnicity. Now, here you are claiming to be another ethnicity. Just like I suspected, you lie so much that you cannot keep track of your lies, just as you cannot keep track of your different sock puppets, or of who said what.

But, what happens when someone like you shows up, is that a bunch of people line up so that they could put their tube steak sandwiches out, and stick it into the glory hole that you operate, so that you can enjoy tube steak sandwich was plenty of man mayo.

Turd Swallower: Why else would I be slumming.

To go about your neighborhood looking for more customers for your mobile gloryhole station, because you cannot seem to get enough tube steak sandwiches with plenty of man mayo.

Turd Swallower: I guess when life gave you lemons...

Which partially explains your consistently coming here to get your ass cut off and shoved down your throat. You've been a colossal failure in life, judging by the consistent poor judgment that you exercise on this thread. So, to make up for the fact that you have been a loser throughout your life, you are attempting to "make lemonade" by fighting for a false sense of victory here, something that you will not achieve.

But, like those in search of the fountain of youth, or the cities of gold, you plow on with a fools errand in hope of giving yourself some meaning in a life full of actions that you are not proud to talk about. It's like what I indicated earlier, there is a good chance that your siblings, and cousins, tell their children that if they didn't straighten out and did what they were supposed to do, they will end up like you.

So, you would know how to make lemonade when you receive nothing but lemons.

Turd Swallower: If I had a problem I would have not posted here.

Wrong, if you had a problem, you would say things like this:

"Where else can you you run your mouth nearly uncensored" -- MT Pockets

This isn't the first time that you complained about the nature of my replies. No, you don't have a problem replying, you have a problem with my dismantling your reply in a way that makes you realize that you are wrong, and that you are losing. You have no problems dishing things out, but you have problems taking it. You can't handle your own medicine.

Turd Swallower: I have not forgotten, as you can tell by my posting.

Again, while complaining about the fact that I'm not censored here, and that I could have my voice here despite that, you ignored the fact that you also had that opportunity, and that you said things here that could get you sanctioned on the other forums. This has nothing to do with whether you consistently exercising piss poor judgement by coming back to continue to get dismantled in this thread or not.

Turd Swallower: Your reindeer game of you deciding the outcome of everything is something a child would concoct.

False, I'm calling it as I see it. You're doing nothing to defend your argument, or to argue against mine. All you're doing is pulling shit out of your ass, disintegrating, getting more unhinged, etc. You're like Comical Ali/Baghdad Bob, arguing BS as if it were reality. You fail to advance a fact based, reasoned, argument, but expect that we accept your erroneous conclusions that you feel is the case, but isn't.

My deciding the outcome is my simply describing what's happening, just as I'd be doing if I were to describe a red fire hydrant as a red fire hydrant. You're operating on hope, as opposed to my operating on fact based, logical, reasoned argument to destroy your screeds.

Turd Swallower: Dream on big man.

The only dreamer in here is you. Others here could see that you've thoroughly been destroyed on this thread, but somehow you still think that you're still relevant. You're disintegrating, getting more unhinged, yet you think that you're providing "the truth".

Turd Swallower: You do not work and you are on VA benefits I bet.

Not only do I work, but I receive a paycheck from multiple sources of income. Hint, I received a paycheck, from one of my writing clients, when I was still combat deployed to Iraq, for writing I did before I deployed.

A lot of my work involves "writing", hence a large reason to why I'm using speech to text software. It's a big reason to why I could get my job done, get my schoolwork done, get my military correspondence done, and still have time to destroy you in argument.

Turd Swallower: You are right.

Realistically, if you had any integrity, and if you had the propensity to exercise proper judgement, this would be the only three words you would've told me on this thread.

Turd Swallower: they were fixed under Obama, but now they are about to be " modified" most likely. (STRAWMAN)

Now you're going completely off tangent. Obama didn't "fix" shit regarding the VA, or anything else with the government. He fucked things up. The "modifications" that we're going to get under Trump are going to be attempts to un-fuck the clusterfuck that Obama and his policies were.

The perfect term, to describe Obama's 8 year term, is Operation Clusterfuck.

Turd Swallower: Of course you could take advantage of your relatives and stay at cheap motels.

First, I only have one relative in Texas. I don't have any relatives between the state I'm in, and Texas. So, pray tell, how would I take advantage of relatives on my route from the East Coast to Texas, if I only have a relative at the destination?

Also, what part of "military lodging" did you not understand? There's military lodging on the military base at San Antonio, TX, where I'd be staying at. Military Lodging is operated like a hotel system, and has many of the amenities offered in hotels, to include room service, warm breakfast, environmental control, iron, ironing boards, internet, kitchenet, etc.

And no, I wouldn't stay in motels. One of the writing that I do involves travel writing, I choose hotels with restaurants in them. So, in situations I'm not near a military base, or I'm near one and there's no availability, I could take advantage of the government rate, or member rate. As a travel writer, I don't give recommendations to places that people could have bad experiences in.

Turd Swallower: I bet you would take the Mega bus LOL!

Wrong. I also had to google that, but leave it to you to know things like that, plus staying in cheap motels. So, in addition to operating your gloryholes at the HEB parking lot, you take the Megabus to a cheap hotel, near a truck stop, so that you could quickly clear room costs and make your money back with your tube steak sandwich scarfing practices.

When I said, "hit the road," I was talking about driving. I prefer the freedom, and privacy, that offers. Heck, the only reason I've flown was because the military required me to take a commercial airline and the Defense Travel System (DTS) is picky about exceptions to that.

Turd Swallower: OMG! now you have a summer home!

I've had it since 2008. It's in a tropical country in Asia; hence my calling it a "summer vacation" home, as it's "summer" all year round.

Turd Swallower: I bet you have a swimming pool with an Aircrqft carrier in it that you land your &$& on.

No swimming pool, but a fishing pond that was a former rice plot. During the rainy season, all these plots end up having water, people living in the area grow rice. They did have a flood there if you years ago, and all the plots overflowed with water.

I was there during rice harvesting season once, layers of unprocessed rice all over the place, with people pitching up tents and sleeping outside to guard this rice with the help of their dogs.

I wouldn't swim in the fishing pond though, can't see to the bottom, and I've seen snakes in that and in other plots. They have king cobras and pythons in the area as well. However, if you were there and you plopped your ass in it, and assuming that you didn't cause all the water to leave, you could serve as that aircraft carrier, and Luke_Wyatt can do Carrier onboard Delivery enactments on you.

Turd Swallower: LOL! Tell you what, Come on down to Texas and I will meet you there.

If you're in Texas, why are you referencing it as "there"? Hmmmm

After I complete my degree, I 'll drive there to visit my cousin. When I get situated in Lackland Air Force base, I'll invite Rey Lengua, Luke Wyatt, you, and others in that area to visit me in the base. Then we could verify Luke Wyatt's claims. I'll have Army White Pages open so that I could plug his name in it and search him in the database.

Turd Swallower: I will by you a juice box or a Shirley Temple.

I prefer a Golden Cadillac, ice cream based liquor drink made with Galiano.

Turd Swallower: Actually you admitted to needing a ride so were you lying then?

False, this is just you failing to understand English generated in a way that a fifth grader could understand what's being said.

I save my replies to MS Word. I searched for the word "ride", and other than where you talked about a provider giving you a ride, the only time I used "ride" was to described how they subjected me to FS.

If you're going to misinterpret "ride", when it's describing "cowgirl", then you're demonstrating that you don't even have that much experience in the sex world. No, I wasn't lying, I was giving you the facts. You simply failed in the reading comprehension arena.

Turd Swallower: I am not assuming. I am just stating my opinion from what you have displayed.

Hence, you're assuming. You did so erroneously. My recent replies here thoroughly proved your assumptions, about me and about the circumstances surrounding me, wrong. No, you're not accurately connecting what I've displayed on this thread to what I am outside of this message board. The only thing you've done was pull shit out of your ass, and fart out of the asshole on your face, driven by narcissism driven emotion.

You've done the equivalent of a terrible two tantrum on this thread, because I keep hammering you and I refuse to do what you want me to do here. You're describing what you wish were the case, while ignoring what reality is trying to tell you.

If you were formulating an opinion based on what I've displayed, then you wouldn't be generating a post, about me, that would require me to thoroughly dismantle it and prove you wrong in the process.

Turd Swallower: You are a braggart (REPEAT POINT)

WRONG. Don't dismiss my proving you wrong about me, with the facts about me, as my "bragging". That's simply me telling you that you're wrong.

Let's face reality here. At this point of the argument, we're arguing about me. Unlike you, I have firsthand experience when it comes to my situation, you don't. Unlike me, you have the inability to connect conduct on this thread to conduct and chrematistics outside of this message board.

Meaning, when I correct you about my situation, I'm giving you the facts, I'm not bragging. Have the integrity to know when you've been beat, to know that you're wrong, and at least say thank you for the facts that I give you, as you are severely fact deficient.

Turd Swallower: and try to run mind games on people.

There's no attempt to "run mind games" on people. My main effort is to destroy your arguments, as well arguments advanced on your side of the argument. In the process, I utilize multiple tactics, one of them involves leveraging what I know about the opposition's psychological profile to get the opposition to act in certain ways.

So far, on this thread, those efforts have been met with smashing success. You've done exactly what I intended for you to do.

Knowing that your piss poor judgements in life has put you in a situation where you've left wanting, I had a good idea of how you were going to react to my giving you a glimpse of what I have, and of what I've done.

Only one of us is retiring from the military, we both know that it's not you.

I've effectively waged the private citizens version of psychological warfare against you, and against those on your side of the argument. You guys have reacted exactly the way I expected you guys to react, much to my amusement. I have a very good idea of what your mindset is, this is why I do things like repeat the fact that I will keep replying to you.

Turd Swallower: beyond that I have no idea if you are a man , woman or child.

Actually, you don't have much of an idea of anything else that matters. You know a lot of what isn't the case. I've given you the facts of who I am, and I've given you the facts of other things, yet you continue to get things wrong.

This is indicative of you stubbornly embracing what you want to believe, what you wish were the case, rather than what is actually the case.

The more you argue, the more you come across as thinned skinned, like Luke_Wyatt. So, which one are you? Are you Luke_Wyatt's sock puppet, or are you the puppet master for Luke_Wyatt?
The more you argue, the more you come across as one and the same as Luke_Wyatt and bigtext.

Turd Swallower: And while I am not a sniper I rarely miss my mark when shooting.

When it comes to information related to me, you missed by a longshot. In fact, in your attempt to shoot the target in front of you, your round landed in the wall right behind you. Your description of me was so far off, that if you were to fall off the boat, in the middle of a lake, and have the same luck that you had with your assumptions about me, you would have completely missed the water.

Again, I stand by my analogy.

If your marksmanship were anything like what you have said about me, or like anything you have argued here, I would hate to be the person standing behind you as you attempted to shoot the target directly in front of you. That would be suicide.

As you can see by my replies on this thread, what you said about me is 180° off.

Turd Swallower: How can I be wrong,

You've easily been proven wrong on this thread and elsewhere. See all of my replies to you. You are dead wrong. I didn't recognize myself, or my circumstances, in any of your botched attempts to describe me or my circumstances.

However, your reactions to my statements, about your circumstances, speaks volumes to the fact that I hit a nerve, and that I hit it hard. My telling you, what your situation is, based on your conduct on this thread, hit close to home, even you can't deny the validity of my statements about you.

Turd Swallower: I base my opinion from all the bragging and made up stories you expel. (REPEAT POINT)

First, what you claim is "bragging", is my telling you where you are wrong regarding your assumptions about me. That's not "bragging", but giving you the facts, the cold hard facts about me.

Second, in order to dismiss anything that I say as "made up", you have to prove them as such. You've colossally failed to do so. All you did was pull shit out of your ass, and farted out of that asshole on your face.

Third, what I have presented to you, in my last reply, as well as in this one, is what I have presented to you throughout this thread. I presented a fact-based, logical, reasoned argument to consistently destroy your drivel. Understand that your narcissism driven emotional responses do not constitute "refutation".

You do not want the facts, about me, to be anything other than "bragging", or "made up", because the facts about me make you feel more shitty about yourself.

Your opinion, compared to an analysis of your conduct on this thread, are two different things. Again, the poor judgment that you display, on this thread, is internally driven inside you. What you display here, you display it in real life.

Your attitude, about the facts that I smack you around with here, is similar to the attitude to the facts about you presented to you by those around you. You are the type of person that would get into an argument, with the supervisor, when the supervisor attempts to get you to fix your shortcomings.

What the supervisor sees as his or her trying to help you, you see as an attack on you. You react accordingly. You feel that you would have to reestablish a balance by fighting back against what you see as an insult against you. This attitude has contributed to you having short work stints, and to having a hard time having a respectable career.

It burns you to know that others, especially those who are arguing against you, are doing better than you. You somehow feel that you are entitled to that, and that any shortcoming on your part, in terms of accomplishment, was a result of those who "had it in for you". You are probably up there complaining about the "buddy club" and the "favorites" at work.

I wouldn't be surprised if numerous people, in your immediate and extended family, have attempted to help you, just to have you argue with them on the account that you felt insulted by what was really them attempting to help you.

Do continue to exercise poor judgment. Like I said earlier, the more you try to argue against me, the more of your psychological profile you expose to me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women