Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2017, 03:39 PM   #1366
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I know that you are supporting your man but nothing has been a nothing burger yet. The puzzle is being completed systematically, piece by piece. The only pieces we know about are those completed in the media. The way Mueller will work is going to be very quietly until the case is made without any doubt.

DJT is a dick to everybody except Fox & Friends and Russia. Fox & Friends because they are his de facto State News channel. We're only learning why he's so sweet on Russia.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #1367
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Remember this?

"Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country. Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found" http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
I'm cool with Clinton, Podesta, Wasserman-Schulz and/or Brazile getting roasted as well. They just don't have a special prosecutor on their ass right now. But, if Republicans are able to gain an investigation with them? Cool, cool
Old 07-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #1368
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolhead View Post
I know that you are supporting your man but nothing has been a nothing burger yet. The puzzle is being completed systematically, piece by piece. The only pieces we know about are those completed in the media. The way Mueller will work is going to be very quietly until the case is made without any doubt.

DJT is a dick to everybody except Fox & Friends and Russia. Fox & Friends because they are his de facto State News channel. We're only learning why he's so sweet on Russia.

And based on the Wikileak emails and common sense we know who the rest of the MSM support. We will see, I am very confident on how this will play out. It reads like a cheap novel.

I mean it's not like the media even try to hide their bias.

https://youtu.be/2oZpTzTL9cU
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #1369
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

or not.

well you should love this!!! did you know that licensing your name to a building in Moscow is treason? well it is on the internet! bahahaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-detai...tml#mycomments

oh btw this includes a building that never got built.

bahahaaa

and this russki Goldstone who is such a shady figure?? well guess who else knows him?

why the headless whore herself!!! she "doesn't recall" meeting him. hmmmm....

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #1370
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Goldstone doesn't seem that shady to me although perhaps he is. He is the son of a Russian real estate developer if I understand right, no big deal. He's probably kind of a dufus, like Donald Trump Jr.

Geez, that's wayyy to long to type so let's start calling Donald Trump Jr. by his nickname, which is Fredo . I understand that that's his nickname at the White House, nicknamed after the bumbling brother of Michael Corleone from The Godfather movies.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:54 PM   #1371
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Goldstone doesn't seem that shady to me although perhaps he is. He is the son of a Russian real estate developer if I understand right, no big deal. He's probably kind of a dufus, like Donald Trump Jr.

Geez, that's wayyy to long to type so let's start calling Donald Trump Jr. by his nickname, which is Fredo . I understand that that's his nickname at the White House, nicknamed after the bumbling brother of Michael Corleone from The Godfather movies.

well let's just call you frodohead eh? if you bothered to even read the link ... Rob Goldstone is a British publicist ...

"Rob Goldstone, the British publicist" ... from the article .... it's Emin Agalarov who is the son of Aras Agalarov, the russian developer.

do try to thnck before you speak ok??
Old 07-11-2017, 06:09 PM   #1372
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well let's just call you frodohead eh? if you bothered to even read the link ... Rob Goldstone is a British publicist ...

"Rob Goldstone, the British publicist" ... from the article .... it's Emin Agalarov who is the son of Aras Agalarov, the russian developer.

do try to thnck before you speak ok??
He must be another " striker " for the reach-around crew. One that DOESN'T think before they speak !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:08 PM   #1373
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

mueller is a compromised character. should never been special counsel/prosecutor.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #1374
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
well you should love this!!! did you know that licensing your name to a building in Moscow is treason? well it is on the internet! bahahaaa

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-detai...tml#mycomments

oh btw this includes a building that never got built.

bahahaaa

and this russki Goldstone who is such a shady figure?? well guess who else knows him?

why the headless whore herself!!! she "doesn't recall" meeting him. hmmmm....

He's what SnitchFuck calls a "Baffon"
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #1375
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Keep watching, same pattern over and over, MSM has breaking news, then the facts come out and it is yet another nothing burger. The evidence is going to show this was all a set up by the DNC and Hillery to stop Trump.

"These revelations bring to light for the first time the likely involvement of Democratic operatives in fomenting the Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy theory that is now the subject of multiple Federal and Congressional investigations, which have had the (convenient) effect of slowing Trump’s legislative agenda." http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/ny...piracy-theory/

From this the following timeline emerges:
  • Spring, 2015: The DNC was purportedly hacked by at least two Russian operatives.
  • April 26th, 2016: Trump declares himself the presumptive GOP nominee.
  • April 29th, 2016: DNC learns its computer system has been breached.
  • April 30th, 2016: DNC hires CrowdStrike.
  • [Late April-Early May]: Democrats begin funding Fusion GPS.
  • May 1st, 2016: CrowdStrike determines Russia perpetrated the hack.
  • May 3rd, 2016: Reince Priebus declares Trump the presumptive GOP nominee.
    [*HINGTON — When Special Agent Adrian Hawkins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation called the Democratic National Committee in September 201]June 9th, 2016: Don Jr. meets with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at the apparent request of a Fusion GPS operative.
  • June 14th, 2016: The DNC publicly discloses the Russia hacked its computer network.
The DNC refused to disclose that Russia hacked its computer network for a month-and-a-half, and only disclosed that fact after the Fusion GPS-brokered meeting between Don Jr. and Veselnitskaya.
Notice how the Russians "colluded" with Trump a year before they knew he was the candidate.

Quote:
Quote:
WASHINGTON — When Special Agent Adrian Hawkins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation called the Democratic National Committee in September 2015 to pass along some troubling news about its computer network, he was transferred, naturally, to the help desk.

His message was brief, if alarming. At least one computer system belonging to the D.N.C. had been compromised by hackers federal investigators had named “the Dukes,” a cyberespionage team linked to the Russian government.

The F.B.I. knew it well: The bureau had spent the last few years trying to kick the Dukes out of the unclassified email systems of the White House, the State Department and even the Joint Chiefs of Staff, one of the government’s best-protected networks.

Yared Tamene, the tech-support contractor at the D.N.C. who fielded the call, was no expert in cyberattacks. His first moves were to check Google for “the Dukes” and conduct a cursory search of the D.N.C. computer system logs to look for hints of such a cyberintrusion. By his own account, he did not look too hard even after Special Agent Hawkins called back repeatedly over the next several weeks — in part because he wasn’t certain the caller was a real F.B.I. agent and not an impostor.

(NYT)

Quote:
Remember this?

"Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country. Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found" http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:56 PM   #1376
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

NICE you trumpster assholes have shut the fuck up, he will never make 2 years let alone 1
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #1377
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
NICE you trumpster assholes have shut the fuck up, he will never make 2 years let alone 1
make up yer mind assholekisser .. is it 1 or 2??

betting on that Trump Jr nothing burger? bahaaaa

what's yer evidence?

SNICK!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #1378
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
And how many years has SHRILIARY been in office ? That's what I thought !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:57 AM   #1379
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
make up yer mind assholekisser .. is it 1 or 2??

betting on that Trump Jr nothing burger? bahaaaa

what's yer evidence?

SNICK!
Shitchaser is ambidextrous, but he likes receiving best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And how many years has SHRILIARY been in office ? That's what I thought !
Hildebeest DENIED!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 08:03 PM   #1380
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Zero chance

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies