Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-25-2013, 07:24 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default DEMOCRAT MENENDEZ, SEXUAL PREDATOR OF UNDERAGE TEENS...

Damning testimony/deposition.....but of course Menendez still retains his NJ senate seat.................

And of course the MSM has a virtual black out shield around the story - because he is a Democrat.

http://fedsinvestigationonsenmenende...ed-to-the-fbi/

Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The libs won't touch this one. And besides, it's only sex. Everyone lies about sex.

I just wonder what the reaction would be if this were Mitch McConnell.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

We would give the old cocksucker a thumbs up.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The libs won't touch this one. And besides, it's only sex. Everyone lies about sex.

I just wonder what the reaction would be if this were Mitch McConnell.
If this had been Mitch McConnell he would have already resigned by now.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:16 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If Menendez were to resign; Christi picks his successor....a Republican presumably...
Old 01-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
If Menendez were to resign; Christi picks his successor....a Republican presumably...
I'm not so sure Christi would even pick a Republican. After he kissed Obama's ass in the aftermath of Sandy, I have zero respect for him.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Or Republican-lite, who would likely vote with the Dems more than not.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I don't give a rat's ass about Menendez, but that testimony looks as fake as a three dollar bill.

First - Exactly what is this website? It looks like a blog some fringe nut is maintaining from his mother's basement.

Second - how did they get transcripts of witness statements supposedly taken by the FBI? That stuff is kept in secret during an investigation.

Third - There is practically no identifying information on the page other that questions and answers and page numbers in the corners. There are no headers, no footers, no identifying information of any kind to indicate what the document is. Any REAL legal document will have some kind of bates label or SOMETHING on it.

Fourth - Are you kidding me with that dialogue? This is a 19-year old prostitute from the Dominican Republic? She was a prostitute from at least the age of 16. She probably has about an eighth grade education.

And yet, when asked the simple question: "A: How many times did you see him after that?"....

...She supposedly gave the following effusive answer:

"B: In 2009 I saw Bob three times at least. The first one in February, and then in May and June. I recall his visit in June so well because that month was my 17th birthday. Then we met twice one in May 2010 and then in December 2011. Salomon Melgen doesn't know about the last one, because I wasn't visiting his house at that time and Bob and I met in a hotel. His call really caught me by surprise, but I accepted his invitation anyway."

Wow. Really?

Most 19 years old prostitutes would have said "I dunno. Maybe 3 or 4 times."

Think about all the crime videos you have seen of the police interviewing teenage criminals. Have you EVER heard an answer even remotely that detailed and eloquent?

"Taken by surprise"? "Accepted his invitation"? What 19 year old hooker speaks like that?

Then there is this gem. When asked the SIMPLE QUESTION "... I need you to confirm that the person you were seeing was the senator Bob Menendez", she doesn't say "Yeah, it was him" or "I saw the guy in the picture" like any of the other millions of teenagers in this world.

Nay, nay. Our little Hispanic Jane Austen replies:

"B: Of course. I can assure you with no doubt that the person you showed me in the picture is the same who had sex with me at Salomon Melgen's house. I told you already I didn't know who Bob Menendez was. I didn't know he was a senator in the United States. I just met him as Salomon's American friend. I knew he was a senator just a few months ago when Peter told me."

Wow. What a perfectly irrefutable and unambiguous answer! No need at all to ask any followup questions.

How fucking gullible are you people?

When something looks to good to be true, IT IS. These perfectly scripted responses fit all of your prejudices, so you jumped all over them without giving it even a moment's thought.

You so DESPERATELY want it to be true, you abandon all critical faculties and pounce. All you do is discredit yourself.

Even if the hooker DID give answers like that, I'd want to know who wrote the scripts for her and told her what to say.

Perhaps the reason the mainstream media doesn't pay any attention to stuff like this is that it is such an obvious fake?

Dan Rather got conned by that fake letter supposedly from Dubya's commanding officer in the Air National Guard. If any one on the right believes this bullshit, they are dumber than Dan. And that says a lot.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The seriousness of the charge demands an investigation.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The seriousness of the charge demands an investigation.
Strawman. No one disputes that.

But there is a REAL investigation being conducted by the FBI.

And the BS posted above has nothing to do with it.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'll admit that the testimony printed looks suspect, but I just marvel at how different it would be if it was a Republican senator involved. It would be all over the media, regardless of whether it's true or not. Which is truly silly, since the difference between Republicans and Democrats is almost non-existent. But we still think they represent different interests. They don't.

And I really can't get excited over Holder's FBI finding any "truth" that doesn't support the administration or the Democrats.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/25/em...n-prostitutes/
Old 01-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Daily Caller is linking to the exact same document as above. And they aren't giving it any critical review either. Looks like they got suckered, too.

And it all comes from an "anonymous source". Indeed. No ones going to own up to that piece of crap.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are clueless as to the scope of the investigation.....unless you are somehow part of that investigation.

Menendez's participation in sex parties in the DR is pretty well documented....it is very likely he had sex with an underage teen on one of his sex trips......the transcript may or may not be real....

All the more reason for a complete investigation....

Here is a novel idea...why don't you demand that Menendez come before a judicial proceeding, be placed under oath and answer some questions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Strawman. No one disputes that.

But there is a REAL investigation being conducted by the FBI.

And the BS posted above has nothing to do with it.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The fact that the mainstream media isn't debunking the story suggests that there may be smoke and fire in the underage sex charge.............

Afterall, it took you all of a few minutes to try to debunk it......likely the MSM knows Menendez better than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Perhaps the reason the mainstream media doesn't pay any attention to stuff like this is that it is such an obvious fake?

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women