Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2015, 08:57 AM   #1
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Blacklisted?????

Has anyone ever had that feeling that they've been put on a new blacklist site? Past couple of weeks have been crazy. High rate of no shows and several stoppages of communication. Even from a couple of ladies ive met before. Maybe I just caught the plague and havent been told yet...lol
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
kingwizard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Ive def had that same exact feeling recently, maybe it's just timing?
kingwizard is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:05 PM   #3
windowsidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I even asked with a trusted provider in another area who checked for me. She found nothing???? I still don't understand why someone would advertise and not respond.
windowsidiot is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:02 PM   #4
husker_do
Account Disabled

Wow, same thing happened to me. Girl I've seen before multiple times and knows I'm safe didn't show.

Girls ... is there something going on that the guys don't know about ???
husker_do is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:56 PM   #5
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Is is all the same girl ? Or different girls?

Usually if in don't want to see someone i tell them why atleast
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:05 PM   #6
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Is is all the same girl ? Or different girls?

Usually if in don't want to see someone i tell them why atleast
Good question.

I will add...are these BP girls or VP's? I don't mean to be offensive nor am I trying to be but you can't really hold most bp girls to a professional standard.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #7
husker_do
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I don't mean to be offensive nor am I trying to be but you can't really hold most bp girls to a professional standard.
Sara, can your doubles partner in Omaha (VP Provider) be held to a professional standard ? I did. Truth is, I feel I owe Wedge Donovan an apology. Look up the history. I expected your partner to show up when she said she would and she didn't.

Don't know who the other dudes are talking about ... but it seems to be a problem. Something new ? That's all we were asking about ... its not about bp wanna-bees. Its about verified ladies we've seen before all of a sudden deciding to treat men like shit, men they've seen before and know are safe. WFT ???
husker_do is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:58 PM   #8
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Seems to be a lot of stings going on right now?
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:11 AM   #9
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker_do View Post
Sara, can your doubles partner in Omaha (VP Provider) be held to a professional standard ? I did. Truth is, I feel I owe Wedge Donovan an apology. Look up the history. I expected your partner to show up when she said she would and she didn't.

Don't know who the other dudes are talking about ... but it seems to be a problem. Something new ? That's all we were asking about ... its not about bp wanna-bees. Its about verified ladies we've seen before all of a sudden deciding to treat men like shit, men they've seen before and know are safe. WFT ???

"Hey, Sara, why did you disable your account?"

"Hmmmmm....I have nooooooooo fucking clue!!!"
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:06 AM   #10
windowsidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Good question.

I will add...are these BP girls or VP's? I don't mean to be offensive nor am I trying to be but you can't really hold most bp girls to a professional standard.
The occurrences I encountered were varied. Most were SipSap some ECCIE one BP I had seen several times before but had become unreliable. 1 I had met briefly but had communicated with her occasionally another responded questioning why I contacted her since she barely advertised.???? 1 no showed, 2 responded a week later and some just never responded. This is an apparent recent change in attitude.
windowsidiot is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:26 AM   #11
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have called and I have not gotten back to you it is most likely because,

I had an appt when you called and it has been an hour since your call, I do not call people back if it has been a hour since they called me.

I stated in my ad I will be working these hours and you called me outside of them hours.

because you have scheduled and canceled more than twice or you have ncns.

No call no Show has only happened a couple of times and it is usually because I over slept. Not an excuse, but it happens.

I always try and contact everyone if I can not make it and I give them at least a 3 hr notice that I can't do it for whatever reason, unless of course it is a emergency than notice may be shorter.

Spend more time reading the girls ads, most of us state in them hours, way to contact us etc...
My ads say TEXT ONLY but yet people insist on calling and then complain I never get back to them and they left a message. I don't listen to messages and don't ever check to see who has called, Text only means Text only.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:11 AM   #12
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I will absolutely *personally* blacklist someone who calls me after midnight and before 8 am. I have explicitly stated on my website that if you call me during those hours, you get blocked. Of course I tell them and they try and haggle with me which only makes it a million times worse but..

I'm usually pretty good at getting back to most people though. A few slip through the cracks but just shoot me a text or email again and I'll be guaranteed to get back to you.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:18 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
If you have called and I have not gotten back to you it is most likely because,

I had an appt when you called and it has been an hour since your call, I do not call people back if it has been a hour since they called me.

I stated in my ad I will be working these hours and you called me outside of them hours.

because you have scheduled and canceled more than twice or you have ncns.

No call no Show has only happened a couple of times and it is usually because I over slept. Not an excuse, but it happens.

I always try and contact everyone if I can not make it and I give them at least a 3 hr notice that I can't do it for whatever reason, unless of course it is a emergency than notice may be shorter.

Spend more time reading the girls ads, most of us state in them hours, way to contact us etc...
My ads say TEXT ONLY but yet people insist on calling and then complain I never get back to them and they left a message. I don't listen to messages and don't ever check to see who has called, Text only means Text only.
ditto!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:20 AM   #14
DesireMeDestiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 241581

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaFox View Post
And I will absolutely *personally* blacklist someone who calls me after midnight and before 8 am. I have explicitly stated on my website that if you call me during those hours, you get blocked.
So do you blacklist or block them when the call you when you're "closed"? I would think maybe just turning off your phone when you're not working could be more helpful than using an actual blacklist for that? I typically only blacklist when something noteworthy happens during an appointment or something weird I discover during screening.
DesireMeDestiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:35 AM   #15
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I never have ncns with VP's and if there is a problem they are always in contact. BP is just the opposite, a lot of delays or ncns, seems that Omaha is the worst. I've only seen a couple of sipsap girls and they are not as bad as bp but still seems to be delays and a lot of run around to see them the 1st time. I think with the recent stings everyone is being very careful, I am.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women