Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2020, 05:03 PM   #61
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Giving a whore money before you see them is the dumbest fucking thing one can do.

These are whores, not a mortgage broker.
They want a deposit tell them to start sucking long distance.

Falling for bullshit
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:37 PM   #62
azingago
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

I got scammed not long ago. It was only $20 and time wasted, but still. I'll never do it again.
azingago is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:32 AM   #63
Reeds
Registered Member

Modern cars are generally overloaded with fragile electronics. Repairs are increasingly unaffordable. A trend is lyft/uber/cab rides instead of owning cars. A $70 ride is an immediate cost, not spread over the life of the car. A deposit may seem necessary for outcall. Incall providers may want deposits before they book hotel rooms.

Another expense is smartphones with less security. They are too much risk of malware to send money or hold any financial or personal information, so I won't be using any phone apps.
Reeds is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #64
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It a scam I don't even like paying up front
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:04 AM   #65
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have only give a deposit twice. In both cases I had met her and spent numerous times with her. You could say I had a comfort level.

The first time I offered to bring one of my Favs to a work event which required a plane ride. I advanced her cost for the ticket.

Second time was a provider I asked to drive 90 miles. I sent her $40 for gas.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 11:29 AM   #66
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I can understand trepidation with paying a deposit. Cause so many ladies and scams are happening daily cause guys are doing it. And many ladies are asking for it making it appear to be a new norm. The ones that do it regularly have confidence and know what they bring to the table. If you don’t pay it she isn’t worried. And she ain’t coming.

But realistically with the average normal rates we pay of 250 to 300 an hour and 150 to 200 hh and 80 to 130qv......... what is 20 lot 50 dollars to invest to figure if someone is less than savory as this is a luxury hobby. 20 dollars is less than a tenth of an hour rate, less than 15 percent of a hh rate, and less than 25 percent of a qv rate. Is that really affecting the bottom line of what you want? If so, we personally have to work harder for those discretionary funds to be bigger so it wouldn’t matter.

It’s not like she’s telling you to pay a deposit, book your own outcall, and also bring your own condoms. If she’s a petty unprepared provider she won’t have an incall paid up or condoms ready as she should. You see it all the time in reviews.

The funky 20 to 50 dollars is simply maybe gas money for her to get to you if it was outcall.........or simply if she’s reputable and honest a small token If confidence bestowed to her to know if you were legit and more than likely not going to cancel. I’d like that piece of mind if I was a provider. Cause me personally as a client if I invest anything upfront even 1 dollar best believe I’m going to that appointment. Cause I’m spending that and extra on my outcall myself anyways. But I’m not the seller, I’m the consumer. And this is supposed to be a luxury hobby. I’m not cutting corners to save the most. I want the best experience money, time, and opportunity can buy.

Since I book overnights that cost a good grip of money usually, if a lady asked me for 20 or even 30 dollars I’d willingly pay it, cause who knows they may need it for gas to get to me. But they would be damn stupid to take a petty 30 when if they really wanted to attempt to scam me they could at least attempt (not going for the bs) and make much more if they came.

Now if a lady is traveling via driving at minimum I make sure the deposit (if she needs it) covers gas coming to me and leaving. That gives her assurance her safety and my due diligence to make sure she has piece of mind follows through. It’s a small price to pay to make an impression with a reputable independent. Some expect more and that’s on a case by case basis.

If a lady is flying to you for example, just the price of the plane ticket doesn’t suffice for her and most........ something has to be attached to it? It provides incentive for her to come. Your ticket does nothing but give you false sense of security she might come. But still reputation helps ladies when they have it. Any random who didn’t have rep I’d settle on just buying the ticket.

But here’s a solution that might work for you guys or some of you. If your worried about the small deposit, ask her for specific naughty pics. Not all ladies will abide by that. That way if she cancels and keeps your money you at least have some kitty ass and body pics or something lol. Sheed girls quick to show they lil pooter on only fans and Snapchat and instagram for likes and subscribers. Might as well show it to you. I mean your good for it right, she’s about to Fuq you! Or you have something to look forward to as she’s on the way. She shouldn’t mind. Guarantee if you ask the right ladies the right way they may be partial to doing that. They are adventurous and wide open. Shame on you if you don’t utilize that to your advantage.

Just some thoughts.[/QUOTE]
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:26 PM   #67
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

gimme_that is just stupid. His remarks show a total lack of understanding.

No deposit, not ever. No money up front, not ever. No money at all until she undresses and you are sure she can't grab the money and run out the door while you are undressing.

I gave a lady money up front for the room one time, and I knew her: but she left her car parked next to mine, with a lot of her stuff in it, while she walked to the motel office: she was visible while she paid for the room. (Yes I knew she could get a discount and pocket the difference).
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:09 PM   #68
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Only morons give out deposits in the hobby, if she insist you do so, take your funds elsewhere to someone that understands the hobby rules, P4P or nothing!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:55 AM   #69
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so glad I got deposit my last tour and this was the first time I did on last min bookings as all 3 guys NS and one paid for 90min when I went to confirm our time at 5pm/ for 7pm appt. he never respond to my 10 texts messages so he ghosted me .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:23 AM   #70
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I will not do anything that leaves electronic bread crumbs.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #71
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I'm so glad I got deposit my last tour and this was the first time I did on last min bookings as all 3 guys NS and one paid for 90min when I went to confirm our time at 5pm/ for 7pm appt. he never respond to my 10 texts messages so he ghosted me .
How much of a deposit did they pay exactly?

Also let’s say you ncns or cancelled on an outcaller client. Would you pay them for the hotel room they paid for waiting for you? Seems fair wouldn’t it? I bet most ladies would scoff at that and think it’s beneath them to pay when they mess up. And they definitely won’t do it promptly and timely as you did for them.

I think if they paid a deposit one call and text is enough. Shows they were serious. Even with a ncns which is awful on their part........they paid you enough of a deposit fee you set so that should alleviate them being contacted ten times in a row. Isn’t that what the fee covers basically? I’m case they couldn’t make it?

You didn’t trust them at their word so they paid a deposit for that trust. You weren’t wrong in predicting they would flake and got your money as per the deal. The extra calls and text at that point past one would be overkill and vendetta. He knew the risk of doing so, and you knew the risk but accepted it in the form of payment. Anything past that would just be a vendetta. Right?
Old 07-13-2020, 11:44 AM   #72
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy1989 View Post
I will not do anything that leaves electronic bread crumbs.

Another great reason why not to send a deposit. Depending on the system used she might have real world information about you and attempt to use that information for blackmail.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 12:30 PM   #73
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just waiting on him to see if he does a Back charge
A I don't feel my text was over kill I wanted to make sure he got them I have no vendetta good lord !!,I would have to back and do a real count ,
I did refund half .
I look at this way I set a appt for him , to witch made me unable to book any one at that time & how did I not know he wasn't going to confirm till the last min ?.

Maybe he got cold feet . If I have to cancel I refund all money . But for me unless im dead i'll be there . . After you have a few flakes on a tour you learn !! I'm not going to risk my Good Reputation over a small deposit to not keep the appt & do a refund if I can't keep the appt..
QUOTE=gimme_that;1062120538]How much of a deposit did they pay exactly?

Also let’s say you ncns or cancelled on an outcaller client. Would you pay them for the hotel room they paid for waiting for you? Seems fair wouldn’t it? I bet most ladies would scoff at that and think it’s beneath them to pay when they mess up. And they definitely won’t do it promptly and timely as you did for them.

I think if they paid a deposit one call and text is enough. Shows they were serious. Even with a ncns which is awful on their part........they paid you enough of a deposit fee you set so that should alleviate them being contacted ten times in a row. Isn’t that what the fee covers basically? I’m case they couldn’t make it?

You didn’t trust them at their word so they paid a deposit for that trust. You weren’t wrong in predicting they would flake and got your money as per the deal. The extra calls and text at that point past one would be overkill and vendetta. He knew the risk of doing so, and you knew the risk but accepted it in the form of payment. Anything past that would just be a vendetta. Right?[/QUOTE]
Old 07-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #74
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm so glad I got deposit my last tour...............he never respond to my 10 texts messages so he ghosted me .
Quote:
I don't feel my texts was over kill I wanted to make sure he got them........
Fixed that for you. Text and calls on phone have these things known as “read receipts.” You calling and texting him ten times other than one time each was overkill assuredly. He paid to appease your concern which was the money since no trust was established the money healed that wound for you.

I just don’t see the need to pester or blacklist a guy who didn’t call back if he paid your fee for that. Discreetness is also an issue maybe he couldn’t answer or was confronted by someone and you rmessages sent in bulk back to back that he can’t stop and respond to caught him at a bad time perhaps?

But I notice you didn’t answer my outcall question to you to a hotel. If you cancelled or ncns would you pay him the fee he had for the room he couldn’t use cause you didn’t show up? I would think most ladies would think paying a client is outlandish. You avoided answering that but I predict I’m right.

Your preoccupation to paying for nothing beforehand is the same as most clients issue with it. But you won’t admit it........and that’s cool.
Old 07-13-2020, 02:30 PM   #75
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't know what our agreement was so stop reading something into it that's not there!

Good lord wasn't 10 (I was just guessing) on the texts if you like I'll send you a screen shot ? where did I say I back listed him ?

As for outcalls most I see are at hotels are men who are traveling for work so why would I need to pay him for his hotel he's using for his stay if I have to cancel ?
Peace Out ...

QUOTE=gimme_that;1062125287]Fixed that for you. Text and calls on phone have these things known as “read receipts.” You calling and texting him ten times other than one time each was overkill assuredly. He paid to appease your concern which was the money since no trust was established the money healed that wound for you.

I just don’t see the need to pester or blacklist a guy who didn’t call back if he paid your fee for that. Discreetness is also an issue maybe he couldn’t answer or was confronted by someone and you rmessages sent in bulk back to back that he can’t stop and respond to caught him at a bad time perhaps?

But I notice you didn’t answer my outcall question to you to a hotel. If you cancelled or ncns would you pay him the fee he had for the room he couldn’t use cause you didn’t show up? I would think most ladies would think paying a client is outlandish. You avoided answering that but I predict I’m right.

Your preoccupation to paying for nothing beforehand is the same as most clients issue with it. But you won’t admit it........and that’s cool.[/QUOTE]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women