Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2021, 04:29 PM   #1
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Don't ask if LE.

Instead ask for badge #. A law enforcement officer can lie about being LE. However when asked they must give a badge number. This is required by law and an officer can be jailed if they don't give a badge number when asked.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:42 PM   #2
Smerc
Premium Access

Police can buy/sell drugs for sting operations as long as the risk isn't too high (or depends on how covert). I doubt you found a loophole.

Now if the person is a plainclothes cop(they identify themselves as such) or a uniformed cop, then things are a bit different.

What's the source on that? I think most of us on eccie would be screaming it from the rooftops if it were true.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:45 PM   #3
Smerc
Premium Access

Holy shit we joined on the same day. What are the odds of that.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:46 PM   #4
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Rember offers can lie delete tape while you in a orange jumpsuit with nothing. More like there will be protection under sting laws unless you 30 venterem commander of the local police department, then there the FBI, having work for the fed you don't have to give a badge number.unless you claim to be a officer. Best find real legment providers.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:50 PM   #5
Smerc
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
having work for the fed

This could have ended badly if you tossed an "ed" somewhere in there.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:04 PM   #6
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
Police can buy/sell drugs for sting operations as long as the risk isn't too high (or depends on how covert). I doubt you found a loophole.

Now if the person is a plainclothes cop(they identify themselves as such) or a uniformed cop, then things are a bit different.

What's the source on that? I think most of us on eccie would be screaming it from the rooftops if it were true.
It isn't a loophole, there is an Act back in 1993 that covers it. I think it has a recent 2020 update.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:05 PM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
Holy shit we joined on the same day. What are the odds of that.
It is probably the day Aspd went down or somewhere close to that.
Old 01-30-2021, 02:03 AM   #8
N6_in_the_village
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Consider the following:

https://www.petoskeynews.com/gaylord...b34b3dfea.html

Partnering with the Michigan State Police, the Petoskey News-Review and Gaylord Herald Times editorial department will forward your questions to Lt. Derrick Carroll, assistant post commander of the state police’s Gaylord post, as part of our “Ask a Trooper” series. ...

Tony from Gaylord asked:

“If I ask a cop for his name and badge number do they have to give it to me? What about undercover officers? If I ask a person wearing normal clothes if they’re a cop and they say they aren’t, then arrest me, can’t I get away with it since they lied?”

Lt. Carroll:

"The Michigan State Police has official orders that requires on-duty troopers to identify themselves by name and badge number when requested by the public. If a trooper is on special assignment, i.e. undercover, they can receive special authorization not to identify themselves as a police officer. There is no “technicality” which states that if you break a law in the presence of an undercover officer who denies their status you are exempt from arrest and prosecution."
N6_in_the_village is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:26 AM   #9
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Instead ask for badge #. A law enforcement officer can lie about being LE. However when asked they must give a badge number. This is required by law and an officer can be jailed if they don't give a badge number when asked.
I've got a bridge for you if you believe that WRT undercover.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 07:33 AM   #10
jajake56
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Thanks N6 for bringing clarity here. Each state will have its own version of that
jajake56 is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 12:34 PM   #11
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

While this isn't true all of the time, generally speaking the police will not place you under arrest unless they believe there is some sort of evidence a prosecutor can use to convict you of a crime. If you do not provide the police evidence of criminal activity, they are far less likely to place you under arrest. Note: being detained is different than being arrested.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 01:55 PM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You shouldn't ask anything about law enforcement.

If you do it places you in a reassurance state of being safe while breaking the law.
Court cases have heard them ask if they were law enforcement.
Why did you not want law enforcement involved in this meeting?
Sending pics of one self, send a dick pic, touch them etc is not a means to escape a charge.
The smart ones know how to find out. If a hooker asks for a hug the perv will press his body into the hooker where the cop will not want to touch them that much so they give a distant hug.
Little things like that
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women