Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 01:34 PM   #136
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hey Libtards
Wal-Mart raising their minimum wage is due to Trump.
Sam's Club closing 63 stores was not.
Just wanted to clear that up.

Trump/Nugent 2020!
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:04 PM   #137
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I don't want to talk about my taxes but let me tell you my ex husband is getting a lot more back this year and that translates to more $$$ for me. I put that in the win column. That benefits me greatly. I have a very generous and very nice ex husband.

On the second item - there was something on one of the news stations that the gap was closing. I can't remember which one - I'll see if I can find it.

And just for the record, I don't think I get backed into a corner. I have a very short attention span so I might of forgot the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In the past whenever you've been painted into a corner you move on without responding.

Such as I asked you how the new tax plan will affect you since you think it is a fantastic deal for all Americans.

If you believe otherwise,, reply to my post asking for support for your OPINION that the 2018 elections will not put a Democratic majority in the House. I have given 2 independent sources stating that Democrats currently have the advantage.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:14 PM   #138
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, your sarcasm is funny. But don't tell anyone - I don't want anyone to know I have a sense of humor too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Hey Libtards
Wal-Mart raising their minimum wage is due to Trump.
Sam's Club closing 63 stores was not.
Just wanted to clear that up.

Trump/Nugent 2020!
Old 01-23-2018, 07:01 PM   #139
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Talking

Build the wall and I'll climb it in less than 30 seconds
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:57 AM   #140
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, I don't want to talk about my taxes but let me tell you my ex husband is getting a lot more back this year and that translates to more $$$ for me. I put that in the win column. That benefits me greatly. I have a very generous and very nice ex husband.

On the second item - there was something on one of the news stations that the gap was closing. I can't remember which one - I'll see if I can find it.

And just for the record, I don't think I get backed into a corner. I have a very short attention span so I might of forgot the questions.
The major point to be made on taxes is that for the average family in this country, whose income is about $53,000, will gain an additional $70 per month. Your ex-husband and I will do much better. After I retired I worked at a home improvement store for a year -- yearly salary about $20,000. Additional income from the new tax plan -- a whopping $0. These are the people who need financial help, not me. As I keep saying, the rich made out like bandits with the new tax plan, the people barely scraping by got nothing.

Yes, there was one report that stated that the gap was closing, but that was after the first major accomplishment of the Trump administration -- tax relief. And there isn't much left that Trump can do in 9 1/2 months that will have a major impact on people's lives.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:50 AM   #141
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
All you dumb-ass dimretards have to do is keep choosing illegal aliens over American citizens. Yeah, that'll getcha a lot of votes.

Who's your pick for 2020? Fuckin' Oprah Winfrey???
Is that really the best you got???

Awwwwwwwww what's the matter Snowflake, can't handle getting your ass beat, so you have to resort to petty ass name calling????
I love to break this to you but making shit up and twisting words around isn't gonna work for ya. Pick another angle Snowflake

And no, Oprah is not my choice of nominee (although she could whip Trumps ass). That's wishful thinking on your part. My choice is either Joe Biden or Corey Booker, and Asshole stands a snowballs chance in Hades against either one of those two. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:04 AM   #142
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

LMAO!!!

It figures...

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:46 AM   #143
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I want Joe and Cory to run too! Please,please,please.
And Jerry Brown too - oh boy!!!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:37 AM   #144
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Oh I want Joe and Cory to run too! Please,please,please.
And Jerry Brown too - oh boy!!!

You do know if Biden had run against Trump in 2016, Trump would have lost right?

Let's see: Trump wouldn't have had the Clinton emails to keep talking about. He wouldn't have had a person that people didn't like or trust as much or more than him to deflect to. He couldn't talk about the elites and not understanding white working class voters against Biden. He wouldn't have had the Clinton Foundation to deflect to. And maybe key of all, he wouldn't have won Pennsylvania which means he doesn't win the electoral college.

As for 2020:

Biden would still hold all those advantages over Trump he would have had in 2016 and he could have even more with the way Trump's presidency is going.

Cory Booker would appeal to young voters who are leaning Democratic. He would energize the African American voters even more than they are now. He would be able to unite the progressives like Bernie and the more moderate Democrats. Oh and what will Trump be able to say about him?? You are an elitist who only looks out for those people? This is the guy who as mayor actually implemented policies that reduced crime. He actually went out and shoveled the driveway for an elderly man. He actually saved a woman from a burning building, suffered second degree burns and smoke inhalation. He invited people who lost homes during Sandy to stay at his home. He saved dogs, he literally saved dogs. He has served in the the Senate and holds positions that the progressives will like. And when Trump tries to talk about his "friends" or "donors" being elitist or whatever, Booker can just say oh are you talking about Jared and Ivanka?

Jerry Brown is too progressive to win the nomination. He would be a good running mate for someone if they weren't seen as progressive enough.

All that is to say, whoever runs for the Democrats will have a lot going for them in the form of so many people hating the current president. And the fact that he keeps doing things that pushing independents and moderates further from him and his base. Also, I don't think we will see the large number of voters sitting out this time like we saw in 2016. Trump's ineptitude in running the country has woke them.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:03 AM   #145
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The major point to be made on taxes is that for the average family in this country, whose income is about $53,000, will gain an additional $70 per month. Your ex-husband and I will do much better. After I retired I worked at a home improvement store for a year -- yearly salary about $20,000. Additional income from the new tax plan -- a whopping $0. These are the people who need financial help, not me. As I keep saying, the rich made out like bandits with the new tax plan, the people barely scraping by got nothing.

Yes, there was one report that stated that the gap was closing, but that was after the first major accomplishment of the Trump administration -- tax relief. And there isn't much left that Trump can do in 9 1/2 months that will have a major impact on people's lives.
I wish average family income was 53k but it's not.

Recently it was announced by the Bureau of Census that the "median family income has reached a ten year high" of almost 58k.

That however is not true.

The truth is that wages are still way down from before 2009. So how do we "square" the new high "median" family income with the continuing low wages? Median family income is created by averaging all incomes, basically combining the total of all families' incomes and dividing by the number of families.

So what really happened is that the upper one tenth of one percent of all families in the last two years have had an amazing gain. But that's all. The tiny fraction at the top skyrocketed, and when averaged with all the other families raised the "median." It's an average, and it's skewed because of including the richest families.

Thanks to Trump Walmart and some others are increasing wages a bit, giving bonuses and the like, but that's just cosmetics. It's PR because it implies that their wages were lower due to high taxes and that's bullshit. They pay what they have to according to the market for labor, and taxes have nothing to do with it.

Last year worldwide 80 percent of all wealth created went to a fraction of one percent. If you think America is bad on this score just think what it's like in Russia, India and China. Two billion people live in China and India and except for a few thousand billionaires 90% of people there still live like dogs.

The worst robber barons are in Russia and communist China. The Chinese, with massive government subsidies, were trying to monopolize the world's photovoltaic supply but Trump has slapped their stinking commie asses!
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:15 AM   #146
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I wish average family income was 53k but it's not.

Recently it was announced by the Bureau of Census that the "median family income has reached a ten year high" of almost 58k.

That however is not true.

The truth is that wages are still way down from before 2009. So how do we "square" the new high "median" family income with the continuing low wages? Median family income is created by averaging all incomes, basically combining the total of all families' incomes and dividing by the number of families.

So what really happened is that the upper one tenth of one percent of all families in the last two years have had an amazing gain. But that's all. The tiny fraction at the top skyrocketed, and when averaged with all the other families raised the "median." It's an average, and it's skewed because of including the richest families.

Thanks to Trump Walmart and some others are increasing wages a bit, giving bonuses and the like, but that's just cosmetics. It's PR because it implies that their wages were lower due to high taxes and that's bullshit. They pay what they have to according to the market for labor, and taxes have nothing to do with it.

Last year worldwide 80 percent of all wealth created worldwide went to a fraction of one percent. If you think America is bad on this score just think what it's like in Russia, India and China. Two billion people live in China and India and except for a few thousand billionaires 90% of people there still live like dogs.

You should maybe look more at what Walmart did. Yes they raised their wages a bit with the left hand. But what was the right hand doing? It was closing down Sam's nationwide. Sam's which is a part of Walmart. So it's easy to brag about giving a little bit more money to those workers while firing 1000 more. And those bonuses Trump people are bragging about, the full 1000 only goes to people who have worked 20 years for Walmart. That's some bonus huh. The economy is doing well under Trump, it was doing well under Obama. The probably y'all face is the need to brag about things without acknowledging the effect those things bring. As a business man you would think that Trump would know that businesses aren't going to do something out of the kindness of their hearts. They will raise the wages to cut employees. They will bring funds back to invest them back into their companies and buy stock. Stop pretending.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:25 AM   #147
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Let's see- If Biden ran that would be going back to Obamaville. And half the country hated living in Obama land so there's that.

And good ole Cory - yeah, he wasn't looking too bad until he looked like an abusive ex husband and acted like one when she was trying to answer a question. Nope - all women won't like that at all. All the Republican party has to do is play that scene over and over - And please, Donald Trump has done more good deeds that anyone gives him credit for - don't worry I won't list them.

And Jerry Brown - yeah, but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You do know if Biden had run against Trump in 2016, Trump would have lost right?

Let's see: Trump wouldn't have had the Clinton emails to keep talking about. He wouldn't have had a person that people didn't like or trust as much or more than him to deflect to. He couldn't talk about the elites and not understanding white working class voters against Biden. He wouldn't have had the Clinton Foundation to deflect to. And maybe key of all, he wouldn't have won Pennsylvania which means he doesn't win the electoral college.

As for 2020:

Biden would still hold all those advantages over Trump he would have had in 2016 and he could have even more with the way Trump's presidency is going.

Cory Booker would appeal to young voters who are leaning Democratic. He would energize the African American voters even more than they are now. He would be able to unite the progressives like Bernie and the more moderate Democrats. Oh and what will Trump be able to say about him?? You are an elitist who only looks out for those people? This is the guy who as mayor actually implemented policies that reduced crime. He actually went out and shoveled the driveway for an elderly man. He actually saved a woman from a burning building, suffered second degree burns and smoke inhalation. He invited people who lost homes during Sandy to stay at his home. He saved dogs, he literally saved dogs. He has served in the the Senate and holds positions that the progressives will like. And when Trump tries to talk about his "friends" or "donors" being elitist or whatever, Booker can just say oh are you talking about Jared and Ivanka?

Jerry Brown is too progressive to win the nomination. He would be a good running mate for someone if they weren't seen as progressive enough.

All that is to say, whoever runs for the Democrats will have a lot going for them in the form of so many people hating the current president. And the fact that he keeps doing things that pushing independents and moderates further from him and his base. Also, I don't think we will see the large number of voters sitting out this time like we saw in 2016. Trump's ineptitude in running the country has woke them.
Old 01-26-2018, 11:46 AM   #148
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Now they're even trying to run John Kerry up the flagpole again to see if anybody salutes it.

The dimretards will stay in disarray until they figure out that hate doesn't win elections. Too bad. That's all they've got.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:06 PM   #149
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos View Post
Build the wall and I'll climb it in less than 30 seconds
Wrong,Libtard
The wall will slow illegals down by several minutes.
" 30 seconds" is a liberal exaggeration.
Mic drop.

Trump/Palin 2020!
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:29 PM   #150
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's see- If Biden ran that would be going back to Obamaville. And half the country hated living in Obama land so there's that.

And good ole Cory - yeah, he wasn't looking too bad until he looked like an abusive ex husband and acted like one when she was trying to answer a question. Nope - all women won't like that at all. All the Republican party has to do is play that scene over and over - And please, Donald Trump has done more good deeds that anyone gives him credit for - don't worry I won't list them.

And Jerry Brown - yeah, but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Half the country didn't hate Obama. That's a lie. And of the 43% or so that hated him in office, I bet a good portion of them would love to have him back after dealing with Trump. Again, Donald Trump lost the popular vote and would have done the same against Biden. He wouldn't have had Clinton's distrust hiding the low numbers he had in that department. He wouldn't have beaten Biden with the white working class. Those are facts. And then the big one again, he wouldn't have beaten Biden in Pennsylvania and he couldn't win without that. So yeah he doesn't beat Biden in 2016 and wouldn't in 2020. But keep lying to yourself.

Wow the down right slander to try to call him an abusive ex. Dislike him all you want but it’s ridiculous and tacky to say that. I could come on here everyday and call Trump a rapist or Hitler reborn. But that’s all hyperbole, that’s not facts. Cory Booker was passionate about a person lying to the Senate Judiciary Committee about something he said he was hurt by. But you wouldn't understand the hurt a person of color felt by the words of Trump. And for anyone to pretend they don't remember those words is ridiculous. Notice she never said Trump didn't say the racist words, just she couldn't remember. Notice that Dick Durbin pointed out Graham repeated what Trump said and that involved curse words and she agreed. She got in front of people and straight lied and pretended. So yes Booker was angry that anyone would pretend and allow that racism to continue. I'm sure the Republicans would love to run clips of that again, the big black man deeming the little white woman. She is the Deputy Security of DHS, she isn't a baby. We all say we are for the equal treatment for women, until it happens. Then people like you pretend that this was some assault on a woman. If it had been a man you wouldn't have felt the same way judging from your slander comparing it to an abusive ex. Booker responded to her like he would a man who lied. Maybe Democrats should run the clip of her rolling her eyes at a US Senator. I'm sure she was thinking the nerve of this black man to question me. Let’s give African Americans something to think about too. And yes I’m sure not all women like what he did but African American women will be just fine and that’s a demographic that has been key in these races. The other women who may have a problem with it didn't seem to have a problem with a man admitting to grabbing women by their vagina without consent. Or forcibly kissing them without consent. Or the number of women accusing someone of sexual misconduct. So if they are ok with that but not ok with Booker, I would venture it's because one man is white and the other is black.

Jerry Brown isn't winning. You aren't a Democrat or have the views of a Democrat so idk that you would know what the party would want. We can count Jerry Brown out. He wouldn't be third in a race for his own state. Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris would beat him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women