Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #16
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Both Clinton and Trump did everything possible to avoid serving in the military.
But they did it legally.. Which is not draft dodging.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:32 PM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
But they did it legally.. Which is not draft dodging.
So you're saying Clinton did NOT dodge the draft? Very different opinion than many on the right on this forum. No laws were broken by either. So legally neither was a draft dodger. I know you are a proud military veteran. Are you proud of the actions that either Clinton or Trump took in avoiding military service?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Clinton didn't follow the law and failed to comply with his commitment to which he agreed to prolong his processing.

Distinctively distinguishable histories.

This topic has been thrashed on here before.

If a comparison were made Clinton better fits the definition of a "draft dodger" by his actions and inactions.
From Snopes! https://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

Quote:
That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor, are all beyond dispute.
.... the "promises and commitments" were based on "the law" in the form of existing regulations and POTUS EO's!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:33 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you're saying Clinton did NOT dodge the draft? Very different opinion than many on the right on this forum. No laws were broken by either. So legally neither was a draft dodger. I know you are a proud military veteran. Are you proud of the actions that either Clinton or Trump took in avoiding military service?
This came up during the 2016 election. Trump promised not to get us into any new wars. He would have been drafted into a very unpopular war, Vietnam. President Trump pretty much has the vet and current servicemen's vote.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:54 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
President Trump pretty much has the vet and current servicemen's vote.
He also appears to prefer pussy, as opposed to pussies.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:57 PM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
#ObamaGate ObamaGate Obama-Gate

Today News Video 05:59 Minutes Feb-07-2018;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFx0BTfx7M
Since " Perfesser " Stan Dininshit has you on ignore, I figured I'd force him to see this post of yours IFFY ! Thought ought to get him fouling his Depends !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:00 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Meyerland, floating in the Fountain!

https://grrrgraphics.com/three-cons-in-a-fountain
Another post for Stan Dininshit to cringe and shit over ! His Mom's got to hate when he steals her computer and logs onto this site and forum ! She gets to change EVEN MORE of his Depends after he's been on here for a while !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
AHis Mom's got to hate when he steals her computer and logs onto this site and forum ! She gets to change EVEN MORE of his Depends after he's been on here for a while !
She may be hoping it will influence his/her gender selection.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #24
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
This came up during the 2016 election. Trump promised not to get us into any new wars. He would have been drafted into a very unpopular war, Vietnam. President Trump pretty much has the vet and current servicemen's vote.
So what's your point? I was drafted into a very unpopular war. Vietnam. I had had bone spurs in both heels at various times during my life. The bone spur pain comes and goes and at least in my case was far from constant. Maybe I wasn't smart enough to bring that up during my physical. But my goal was not to avoid military service at all costs.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Both Clinton and Trump did everything possible to avoid serving in the military.
Did they commit a criminal violation to avoid serving?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:06 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Did they commit a criminal violation to avoid serving?

Jim
I responded to that question earlier. In my opinion, no. What I believe is that both Clinton and Trump did everything they could to get out of serving in the military. Did Trump REALLY have bone spurs so severe that he couldn't serve his country? Only he can answer that question.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
That’s true and so does most of America, and your point is?
Did you serve?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:05 PM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I responded to that question earlier. In my opinion, no. What I believe is that both Clinton and Trump did everything they could to get out of serving in the military. Did Trump REALLY have bone spurs so severe that he couldn't serve his country? Only he can answer that question.
I think there are many ways to serve your country and the people that occupy it besides donning a uniform and toting a rife and going thousands of miles away to risk your life or to kill another human being that you have no quarrel with in a foreign land just because your country thinks you should. Trump went in a different direction, he didn't do it illegally and he has made some impressive contributions here at home. I don't hold it against him that he didn't serve in the Military. He's serving his country as President, it doesn't get much better than that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:46 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did Trump REALLY have bone spurs so severe that he couldn't serve his country? Only he can answer that question.
That's an untrue statement. If that were a true statement probably 90% of those drafted in the 60's would not have "served"! His official records will reflect that determination based on the medical evidence received by the board who authorized his deferment. That is the "legal" method, even if the cops don't stop you and say it's "against the law."

On the other hand ... Clinton deceived and lied. His propensity for LYING continued into his Presidency during which he LIED AGAIN to the American people and yet again under oath as DETERMINED by a Federal Judge presiding over the preceding in which he lied under oath. Lying on documents utilized by the Federal Government is a felony, whether you "think" it is or not and even if the cops don't stop you and say it's "against the law."

You're about as qualified at legal analysis as you are predicting the outcomes of Presidential elections. Zip!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:51 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think there are many ways to serve your country .....

Jim
Jim, these same full of shit loudmouths whined about Bush II not "really serving" in the military, because he was in the "Air Guard" and it ended up with fake paper work in an attempt to prove he was AWOL.

You are wasting your good sense on them. They NEVER criticize Obaminable or PERJURY BILL for NOT SERVING IN THE MILITARY but will argue about somone's "bone spur" .... trying to ignore reality.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women