Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424
Default Fake References

A lady sent me a note asking for a reference. I didn't recognize the guys name, nor the picture of himself that he had sent.

Then the kicker: He claimed to see me in Toronto on XYZ date. At the time I had been out of town the entire week, with a long time regular.

Do guys think we won't remember who we have and haven't seen? They figure just pick a random girl, and she may send the prospect date an "okay" based on the hope she's so high volume she has no idea if they've met?

Curious if anyone else has heard of references being asked for people they've never met.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

yes...this has happened to me ....I have even had a guy try to "invent" a provider so that he would have a reference. Claimed she was a "out of town" girl and he only had her email address. I guess he didn't realize that I have a brain as well as tits LOL
viviantonight is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviantonight View Post
I guess he didn't realize that I have a brain as well as tits LOL
Which is bigger?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Which is bigger?
Duck, PJ
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

Not my tits unfortunately LOL
viviantonight is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
They figure just pick a random girl, and she may send the prospect date an "okay" based on the hope she's so high volume she has no idea if they've met?
I'm afraid there's an even worse possible explanation -- not that the reference will send an okay even though she doesn't remember, but that the lady to whom he gives the reference won't even check. There are, alas, some ladies whose screening is very sloppy. Give them references or a P411 code, and they assume from that very fact that you must be OK.

I know, appalling, and hopefully it doesn't happen often. But it does happen.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
I'm afraid there's an even worse possible explanation -- not that the reference will send an okay even though she doesn't remember, but that the lady to whom he gives the reference won't even check. There are, alas, some ladies whose screening is very sloppy. Give them references or a P411 code, and they assume from that very fact that you must be OK.

I know, appalling, and hopefully it doesn't happen often. But it does happen.
I rarely see any new ladies, but when I do I hope they check my reference and since my reference is always a lady I am close with I will know if they have or haven't. Now, some ladies use other means to verify, and that is also fine; but if one of the means is a reference check I hope they use it.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

References can be difficult sometimes. I always ask more than just the cursory "is he okay?" because I like, in the response I receive from a lady, to see proof that she actually *read* my message.

On the phone with a well-regarded Boston agency last week trying to verify a traveling inquirer, I was told "that phone number sounds familiar, I think he's seen someone here". Wow. Needless to say, I won't be accepting references from them in the future. I just wish that I had known before wasting mine and my gentleman's time trying to contact them!

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #9
Jasleen Sejour
Account Disabled

User ID: 15213

Funny this topic was posted. This evening I received a similar email from a provider who stated she was visiting from out of town and was given my name and site as a reference for a certain date that I supposedly visited with this gentlemen, he even attached photos of himself. I replied to her that it could not have been possible as I was writing my exams the date and time he gave her. After I replied to her email I Googled her provider name and email but no info on her populated under any directories etc... Very strange
I am still a newbie, observing and learning as I go along
Jasleen Sejour is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:25 AM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default brains are very aphrodisiacal

Quote:
so are smallish breasts
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No worries viv...I've never had a conversation with a big pair of titties! Well I did until my mouth was full.

Quote:
Over the long haul a bigger brain will easily outdistance huge titties. Not that I'm knocking knockers!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #12
lovejenna
All American Bombshell

User ID: 4916
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny....I had a review written stating that we met in Tampa...never worked there and that i answered the door in jeans and t shirt....IVE NEVER!!!! And i recently had someone request a reference stating that we have met once....in November 2008....I mean, really? LOL
lovejenna is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default How I handle references, and why fake references sometimes work

It is rare for me to see ladies I haven't seen before. Maybe 2-3 a year. I am usually fairly close with the ladies I see, and I like them. I also trust their judgment. That's why I chose them.

If I am planning to see another provider -- first I run her by at least one lady I usually see. "I'm planning to see Ms. Summerhill ... here's her site. What do you think?" And since the ladies I see aren't afraid of hurting my feelings, they'll tell me what they really think.

Yes, I'm a man and I think for myself. But I am ALSO aware that as a man I can have serious gaping blind-spots. Never hurts to have a trusted female give things the once-over in case I missed something. And the women I see are SHARP as tacks, too. They don't miss a trick.

So ... pretend Ms. Summerhill (just picking on you 'cause you are the O.P.! :-)) gets a go from me and one of my lady friends. And, of course, that she is interested in seeing me as well.

What happens next is I send them both an email copying each other that introduces them. This makes references pertaining to me pretty darned airtight.

Dear Ms. X and Ms. Summerhill,

I am pleased to introduce you to each other! Ms. X is (blah blah -- I give a summary of Ms. X's virtues that the other lady might find interesting). What I find interesting about Ms. Summerhill is (blah, blah -- her skills, interests, etc. that I find interesting.)

Please feel free to email each other all about me subject to restrictions on material that ought to be confidential. Please leave me out of intra-provider communication as I have no interest in seeing how sausage is made.

Very truly,

Laurentius.

So far, every time I have done this, incidentally, the women have become friends -- sometimes very close friends.

So no freakin' way is any reference pertaining to me ever gonna be faked. And this also prevents nosy providers (who DO exist, believe it or not) from saying "Laurentius gave you as a reference ..." because I ALWAYS copy both providers on an email when providing a reference.

BUT -- to answer your question directly Lauren -- fake references are extremely common and they would USUALLY work. Why?

Because the AVERAGE provider has seen over 860 clients by the time she sees me. (This is the AVERAGE. It says nothing about any individual provider. Data courtesy of the LG.)

Now, I can remember every single woman I have ever had sex with. But I have no ambition to run out of fingers and toes counting them, either. Give me 860 partners and my memory is gonna be rather fuzzy. With numbers like that; a partner would only stick out in my mind if she were traumatically bad or had become a serious romantic interest.

If I were asked about any of the others -- many of whose names I wouldn't remember -- I might not say: "Danged, I have had sex with so many women that this one doesn't ring a bell. Maybe I had sex with her, maybe not." Instead, I might just assume I had seen a girl and since she had left no bad impression, I'd assume she was okay.

That's why the phony references thing works.

In THIS case, the idiot doesn't know how to tell the difference between a high volume and a low volume provider. If he had chosen a high volume provider -- someone with more than 100 unique partners annually -- it would have had a higher chance of success.

It also might help if he scanned the website of his intended fake reference and realized she was about 3 times as smart as him -- at least. LOL
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #14
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Fake references = a second cousin of fake reviews
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Molly Robinson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21507

Lauren I got the same email and so did two of the girls I work with. I was half wondering if it was a wife or girlfriend trying to find out if her guy has been with a hooker.
Molly Robinson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women