Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Why Do These Old White Men Think These Women Want Them

Outside of Bill Cosby these white men are making black men look like saints.

I mean come on guys..these old crusty fucks actually believe these women are interested in them? hahahaha look in the mirror you fucking assholes. It's a pure power play meant to dominate the women and intimidate them...they have to know when they look in the mirror that they're undesirable..Take Donald Trump for example...that ugly old wrinkled ass and shriveled up fuck face...No wonder he hates Obama so much because Melania like all the other women want to fuck Barry...I'm sure Melania and Trump role play about Obama plowing her white ass while Trump's cuck ass watches. lol what a loser. and I'm sure most of you Trump supporters are no different. One things for sure..outside of Bill Cosby these white men are making black men look like saints.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Check out Larry Sinclair.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The same reason why rich black guys think white women want them.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Model Accuses Hip-Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Of Sexual Misconduct

(CBS)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

Outside of Bill Cosby these white men are making black men look like saints.

I mean come on guys..these old crusty fucks actually believe these women are interested in them? hahahaha look in the mirror you fucking assholes. It's a pure power play meant to dominate the women and intimidate them...they have to know when they look in the mirror that they're undesirable..Take Donald Trump for example...that ugly old wrinkled ass and shriveled up fuck face...No wonder he hates Obama so much because Melania like all the other women want to fuck Barry...I'm sure Melania and Trump role play about Obama plowing her white ass while Trump's cuck ass watches. lol what a loser. and I'm sure most of you Trump supporters are no different. One things for sure..outside of Bill Cosby these white men are making black men look like saints.
Marion Barry, his crack, his prostitute, etc. You're giving black men a pass? Really? Just about every rapper is probably guilty of the mistreatment of women. Speaking of OJ Simpson...get the picture dumbass? Remember Rep. Gus Savage and his African slave trips. At least he thought of them as slaves that he could do anything with.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:06 PM   #6
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

It's called harassment and abuse for a reason. It has nothing to do with what the women want. In their mind the only thing that matters is what they want.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 09:02 PM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
One things (sic) for sure... outside of Bill Cosby these white men are making black men look like saints.
Yeah, it must be because those creepy-ass crackers don't listen to enough rap lyrics teaching them how to respect their bitches.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:11 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The same reason why rich black guys think white women want them.
.. or poor Black women like SissyLips think White Women want them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:26 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The thing to do is call out everyone on everything right now. You see more white guys but that is just cus there are more of them in power positions. I can only imagine how many rappers could be accused of grabbing a ladies ass; or pussy like the president.

Everyone wants a "me too" story. I'm wondering when this phase will end and how. I tell you this much. I won't hug any females at work anymore they get a handshake or fist bump ( terrorist fist pound for fox news viewer's).
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:15 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
grabbing a ladies ass; or pussy like the president. #1

I won't hug any females at work anymore #1
#1: He did?

Oh, wait, that's right!

Thinking about it ...

Developing the connection ....

#2: You should not have been doing so in the first place.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I think it is easier for these companies to get rid of these top salaried male contractors and employees by having a "sexual misconduct" charge against them rather than paying a severance package or have a lawsuit for forcing them out.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I think it is easier for these companies to get rid of these top salaried male contractors and employees by having a "sexual misconduct" charge against them rather than paying a severance package or have a lawsuit for forcing them out.
Under the EEOC guidelines they don't have much choice unless the victim voluntarily ... and I MEAN VOLUNTARILY ..resigns and leaves. There's a long line of sexual harassment cases that all but dictate termination of the "actor"!
Old 11-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #13
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The thing to do is call out everyone on everything right now. You see more white guys but that is just cus there are more of them in power positions. I can only imagine how many rappers could be accused of grabbing a ladies ass; or pussy like the president.

Everyone wants a "me too" story. I'm wondering when this phase will end and how. I tell you this much. I won't hug any females at work anymore they get a handshake or fist bump ( terrorist fist pound for fox news viewer's).
THis is why when active duty, i made it a policy to NEVER DATE r even get remotely romantic with ANY WOMAN at work.. Even if she was in a different command, same rank etc..

And with how 'sexed out' a # of rap videos are, i certainly wouldn't be surprised to start hearing the #METOO claims there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Exatly. Get rid of them via drummed up charges of sexual harassment, cause even IF ITS PROVEN to be made up, not a god damn thing will happen to the false accusers.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:29 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

..... cause even IF ITS PROVEN to be made up, not a god damn thing will happen to the false accusers.
Most large companies cannot "afford" an "investigation" by the EEOC with respect to their discriminatory practices on just about any level. When EEOC starts snooping they open up all the files and not just the ones specifically associated with the complaint.

Almost no company of any size can pass that scrutiny. It's easier to get rid of the accused and try to settle with the accuser. The punitive damage awards are horrendous. That's why the Congressional slush fund.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:39 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why Do These Old White Men Think These Women Want Them?
Because "These Women" say they do!

And "These Women" appreciate someone who knows how to punctuate!

You know? Who have an education!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women