Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2017, 08:30 AM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I hate to say I told you so but well I Told You So. This isn't going to stop for years and years. This all started as a strategy to get rid of Trump. It sounds to me like 90% of the people involved in this behavior are Democrats. My favorite is the guy from Ohio running for governor who proactively came outside yeah I slept with 50 beautiful women so what they all loved it. I'd vote for him.
I'm running for governor?

There's too much good news. They need to take Trump down another way and the DNC is itself a wreck with fading white people as their stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Problem is, are we giving too much weight to the accusations, and NOT going "Hmm why is it al this is all of a suddenly flooding out now?
Correct. Much of it appears to be poorly substantiated and/or "ancient history." Just another ploy for the Dems to give power to "the war on women."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:48 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I hate to say I told you so but well I Told You So. This isn't going to stop for years and years. This all started as a strategy to get rid of Trump. It sounds to me like 90% of the people involved in this behavior are Democrats. My favorite is the guy from Ohio running for governor who proactively came outside yeah I slept with 50 beautiful women so what they all loved it. I'd vote for him.
Actually , it started as a strategy to get rid of Clinton back in the 1990's....

Turns out, there are a shit load of men that think women want to fuck them because of how old and white they are or how big and black their dick is!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Actually , it started as a strategy to get rid of Clinton back in the 1990's....

Turns out, there are a shit load of men that think women want to fuck them because of how old and white they are or how big and black their dick is!

The media and the Liberals had no interest in removing Clinton.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That didn’t stop him from being impeached, did it?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

He was going for the sympathy vote

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Since there are so many ugly Liberal women are the Liberal guys hitting on Republican women, or are they settling for whatever they can get?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:46 AM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No. It’s a fucking lie.

Looks like it was put in bold faced type not twice but once. Of course what difference does the truth make to you?

Maybe you should put them cheaters back on and look real closely.

Just ask LLiarMan. Chances are 90% he’ll lie about that too.

Or the NAZI FUCK 2Dogs... naw, that fucking bat can’t even tell who wrote the goddamned post.

Hey Dipshit...when some one says.."it sounds to me.." then that isn't a lie you illiterate pignut..

If it were..your pantaloons would be ablaze.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:20 PM   #23
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

OR how rich, famous or politically powerful they are..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #24
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
No it started with Clinton. And then of course the Republicans have aligned with the Churches. So when you have Newt condemning Clinton you will eventually get called out on it yourself.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 PM   #25
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That didn’t stop him from being impeached, did it?

Clinton was NOT impeached for stuffing interns with cigars in the oval office, or the multiple rape/groping allegations and payoffs. Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:34 PM   #26
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Not unlike the "Russia, Russia" thing, this too is biting the democrats/liberals hard in the ass. By the time it is over there may not be any democrat politicians, MSM personality's, or liberal Hollywood folks who have not been accused by women. Talk about a war on women.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. It’s a fucking lie.

Looks like it was put in bold faced type not twice but once. Of course what difference does the truth make to you?

Maybe you should put them cheaters back on and look real closely.

Just ask LLiarMan. Chances are 90% he’ll lie about that too.

Or the NAZI FUCK 2Dogs... naw, that fucking bat can’t even tell who wrote the goddamned post.

Quote:
Hey Dipshit...when some one says.."it sounds to me.." then that isn't a lie you illiterate pignut..

If it were..your pantaloons would be ablaze.

pantaloons

bahhahahhaaaaa

pan·ta·loon
ˌpan(t)lˈo͞on/
noun
plural noun: pantaloons
  1. 1.
    women's baggy trousers gathered at the ankles.
    • historical
      men's close-fitting breeches fastened below the calf or at the foot.
    • informal
      pants.
  2. 2.
    a Venetian character in Italian commedia dell'arte represented as a foolish old man wearing pantaloons.

Origin

late 16th century (sense 2): from French pantalon, from the Italian name Pantalone ‘Pantaloon’ (sense 2).

Translate pantaloons to

Use over time for: pantaloons
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:39 PM   #28
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Not unlike the "Russia, Russia" thing, this too is biting the democrats/liberals hard in the ass. By the time it is over there may not be any democrat politicians, MSM personality's, or liberal Hollywood folks who have not been accused by women. Talk about a war on women.
Pity i doubt a SINGLE fucking one of them will face one lick of justice.. IN A COURT that is.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:59 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
OR how rich, famous or politically powerful they are..
Yes...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:24 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Clinton was NOT impeached for stuffing interns with cigars in the oval office, or the multiple rape/groping allegations and payoffs. Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
Who has lied and obstructed justice and grabbed pussy more than Twitler?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women