Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2017, 10:16 AM   #31
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Bunch of innocent little angels... https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
The ones sitting just weren't raised properly, but your picture bullshit is not relevant to the issue of sports "protests" because the flag is being presented, but the Song is being sung. If people don't like this country they should leave, and quit benefiting from it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #33
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The ones sitting just weren't raised properly, but your picture bullshit is not relevant to the issue of sports "protests" because the flag is being presented, but the Song is being sung. If people don't like this country they should leave, and quit benefiting from it.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Your posts are a barrage of bitching.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:42 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fuck Twitler.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:46 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I don't think he called for a boycott. He stated his opinion which at least half of this country agrees with. The NFL is losing fan base. Some do to this kneeling but not all. They have no problem telling players what they can & can't wear on the field, what kind of end zone celebration they can do and they will suspend or fine a player for conduct off the field if it is considered detrimental to the league. So the NFL can and IMO should put an end to this stupid disrespect of the flag. If you don't want to stand for the anthem then stay in the locker room. If this continues and the fan base dwindles then the next TV contract will be less. Less TV money means lowers salaries for the players.

This bullshit will Colin Kapernick is pretty fucking funny. The POS started this crap and now can't find a job. Not because of this but because he isn't good enough for a team to put up with his shit. If it was Tom Brady or any other top player in the league you can bet your ass they would have a job.

That's a fuckin lie. He absolutely did tweet that. And, as usual, it was an implied threat. Predictably, he'll double down on this later today. He's still pissed that he got run out of the football business.

Get your shit together SHITLIPS.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:47 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Your posts are a barrage of bitching.
And LYING.

Right SHARKY????
Old 09-24-2017, 12:16 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's a God Damn Football game.....we should be playing the National Anthem at Parades, not football games anyway. Do away with the Prayer too!
Whatever. I enjoy the college game better. I don't usually watch a full NFL game anyways.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:26 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Whatever. I enjoy the college game better. I don't usually watch a full NFL anyways.
Bam .. do you go to a lot of parades where they play the "National Anthem? I'm just asking. May be stop and say a prayer?

National Anthems have been played at ball games for my lifetime and some fool waits until 2017 to decide it offends him ... now joined by the Super Fool ... wtf (lower case on purpose) .. because his case is about as low as one can get.

National Anthem:
Ok 2016
OK 2015
OK 2014
OK 2013
OK .... Every year since 1931 after AN ACT OF CONGRESS!

And PunchHead WTF ... is offended by it!!!

Statues also!!!!

And the Flag!!!!

2017 ... will down in U.S. history as ...

... Anti-Year!!!!!
Old 09-24-2017, 12:28 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Don't worry ... I'll hold the door for you so it won't hit you!

You are an "ass," right?

I generally try to do that for females ..

... you are female, right?
Old 09-24-2017, 12:41 PM   #40
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So trump has basically called to boycott the nfl till they make everyone stand for the NA. I'm all for standing and I was not for the whole taking a knee thing... till yesterday. When he spoke at that rally with such anger over someone taking a knee called them SOB. I won't be standing either anytime soon. I will just take my seat. Its a sad day. For me I think all black millionaire athletes should sit out the Olympics as well.
As someone who served in the military for 20 years, i fought to defend their right to free speech.. BUT SINCE THE LEAGUE has already made rules on limiting other free speech issues (like telling the Dallas Cowboys they can't honor the cops with stickers on their helmets), i find them CODDLING these nimwits who Disrespecting the flag that allows these overpaid HACKS to make millions.

SO as long as it continues, I WILL Exercise MY First amendment rights, and not watch another NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB Game, BUY ANY Sports related gear, and boycott every company that sponsors those teams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
"If a player wants the privilege of making millions of dollars in the NFL,or other leagues, he or she should not be allowed to disrespect our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!"

He clearly confused the NFL and America with Melania. And Kap for a slave. Bought and paid for.
Viv. If you work for company XYZ, can THEY dictate what clothing you can wear on the job? What food/drinks you can consume on company time (like Pepsi and coke do)? Can they dictate to you what hats you can wear (like home depot did in telling that one worker she can NOT wear a "go trump" had during the 2016 primary election time frame)??
If so, why SHOULDN'T the NFL have the power to dictate to the players "IF You wish to continue playing for us, then when you are representing the team, you WILL STAND and respect the anthem."??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Exactly what are these players protesting?

Surely it is the ongoing slaughter of young Black Men in large Cities.

One particular City now has over 400 deaths this year and ten times that many wounded.

I stand by these players kneeling in protest of this venomous activity.
I doubt any of them even acknowledge the death rate in Chicago..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Hopefully all the teams will sit in unity ... a big Fuck you to Trump and his racially motivated hate speech.

that would show how great this country....our fucking president pressures you to do something and you say 'Fuck Off' without fear of being fired. This sounds exactly like wtf he tried with the former FBI Director.

Fuck Trump and his intimidation tactics. The NFL are standing up to that cocksucker and are the true Patriots.
And hopefully ALL Military shows THEIR patriotism and makes the entire NFL personal non grata!

Quote:
If free speech is only for non players, then he should have told the fans to get off their fat ass and phone and stand.
I've actually Done that before. GOtten in an ungrateful kids ass before, cause he refused to get off his fat ass, and stop tweeting on his phone when the BASE's national anthem was playing while he was sitting outside the Commissary. And you know what, the POP of that kid thanked me for doing so.

Quote:
Thought Trump is part of the government now. However you may be right and he isn't.
How exactly is Trump wrong here, when he's telling OTHER americans to exercise THEIR free speech rights and totally IGNORE/Boycott the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Bunch of innocent little angels... https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
Wow.. YET MORE reason to boycott the NFL.. TILL THEY STOP being such a haven for criminal thugs..

"Cont next post"
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #41
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
So the NFL can and IMO should put an end to this stupid disrespect of the flag. If you don't want to stand for the anthem then stay in the locker room. If this continues and the fan base dwindles then the next TV contract will be less. Less TV money means lowers salaries for the players.
And to me the fact the owners seem not only unwilling to Take such action, but seem to be praising all the players doing so, IS DEFACTO Condoning of it..

Quote:
This bullshit will Colin Kapernick is pretty fucking funny. The POS started this crap and now can't find a job. Not because of this but because he isn't good enough for a team to put up with his shit. If it was Tom Brady or any other top player in the league you can bet your ass they would have a job.
Unfortunately there's been many large protests by people trying to DEMAND THE NFL forces a team to hire him...
BUT to all those libtard nay sayers on this site, i wonder if they feel THAT IS ok, to tell a team who they WILL hire, but its not ok to tell players "if you wish to stay sitting or kneeling for the anthem, then you can sit on the bench the entire season.. you are suspended"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Best idea to date. Apparently there's no rule that says the teams have to be on the field during the anthem. Let them throw their little temper tantrums in the locker room. Nobody wants to see that shit anyway.
When i heard about that entire team doing that, i was seething inside, and would have LAUGHED my ass off if one of the refs had, just before the kick off said..
"Sorry folks, but as per rule XYZ-ABC-123, if a team is not out on the field for the anthem, their team has forfeited the match.. The opponents thus win!. Go home".
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:58 PM   #42
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

It's the fault of the league and the coaches ..... the league doesn't have the balls to tell the camera guys to not show the one's sitting down ..... and the coaches don't have the balls to say "If you sit for the national anthem, you don't play in the game ..... and if you do it again next game you're cut from the team" ..... if the players don't believe in showing support for our country, let them find another job and actually go work for a living .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:00 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It's Lincoln's fault.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:10 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

0zombies have wanted the NFL gone for a long time. Just like the dimorat statues. I'm for letting it happen!

FUCKEM! NBA is next!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:19 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

One of the few NFL players who have served his country. He has it right.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201709240162
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women