Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2017, 08:06 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

larry wilmore previously of comedy central mocked otto claiming his frat boy privilege (read white privilege) doesn't work in NK, making fun of his name and asserting frat boys are Americas most annoying export

otto was under great duress at his trial, probably beaten and threatened and abused constantly and was crying - wilmore just mocked him calling him otto von crybaby-

why?

because he was white and fit wilmore's own racism -

the sort of person wilmore makes up to hate, upon whom he has projected all the aspects of some fantasized privilege - someone with the immutable characteristic of being born white. Wilmore didn't see him as a fellow human, no just someone deserving a comeuppance and that its time to show otto the real world that I, a black, lives with in America, where your white privilege shields you

"its hard for me to have much sympathy for this guy and his crocodile tears" says Wilmore. why? because otto is an other

Huffington Post blogger La Sha was right to the point:

Specifically, his “white male privilege.”

Warmbier’s birth as a white male gave him a shield from justice in the United States. “That kind of reckless gall is an unfortunate side effect of being socialized first as a white boy, and then as a white man in this country,”

they and others have lust for mob "social" justice against some people with certain characteristics (white) upon whom they can pour out all their hatred and racism.

similarly the left's hatred was on full "non-justice" display against the duke lacrosse team

not real justice, not as individuals, no, the left's group "social justice"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:16 AM   #17
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Who the fuck goes to North Korea?

And then tries and steal a souvenir...

Look, I'm not happy the kid is dead but it is all on him, not anybody in our government.

Totally. I feel the same.

So many other places in the world to go visit (where your life won't be in danger for something as simple as littering or jaywalking).

I feel for his parents / entire family. They lost a beloved child...needlessly at that.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:16 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Have you ever seen the movie Mid Night Express.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:33 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

So the genius-know-it-all has "concluded" Otto "stole a souvenir ...

... because the NK's said he did?

His traveling companion said he didn't see him take anything.

But I guess some posters on a sex blog "know better"!

Was the "Mid-Night Express" about smuggling "posters"?

(That's a rhetorical question, of course!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:47 AM   #20
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I love Poster Smuggling Movies!!
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:49 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
I love Poster Smuggling Movies!!
Especially fictional ones. The "documentaries" suck!

Back to Otto ... some forget (if they ever knew) that he went with a "tour" group with an guide who had taken groups to NK before. The group he was in came from China where he was living.

I can imagine (from observing "groups" before outside the country) that he, like others, were relying upon the guide to keep him out of trouble. Correct that ultimately it's his responsibility to use his head, but it did sounded as though his charges were fabricated, if not, exaggerated to say the least.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So the genius-know-it-all has "concluded" Otto "stole a souvenir ...

... because the NK's said he did?

His traveling companion said he didn't see him take anything.

But I guess some posters on a sex blog "know better"!

Was the "Mid-Night Express" about smuggling "posters"?

(That's a rhetorical question, of course!)
My point was if you are in a Foreign Country, and run afoul of their Laws, you are at the mercy of that Country's legal and penal system.

Otto was murdered by the NK Regime. They are getting ready today to have another nuclear test. South Korea's new President wants to have better relations with the North.

Otto is still dead.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
My point was if you are in a Foreign Country, and run afoul of their Laws, you are at the mercy of that Country's legal and penal system.
I agree with your "point" and when I am I realize my "circumstances," but you and I may have had the opportunity to learn some critical thinking skills that are not "available" to the average teenager and/or "young adult" as Otto.

As a personal matter, having observed reality outside of this country, I have never "depended" upon any U.S. official to extricate me from an "uncomfortable" situation, and given what's been apparent in the past decade or so, I wouldn't expect even to be able to speak to one if I got "into trouble"!

But I have a tendency to judge others based on their reality, not mine! If I'm going to "judge" them at all. What's that saying about "moccasins"?
Old 06-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

From what I'm reading, its permissible for an American citizen to go in NK if you go in with an authorized group. The travel agency that arranged his travel arranges travel into NK, Iran and Iraq as "Travel to places your parent don't want you to go." The day after Otto's death they stop arranging group travel to NK. Not after his arrest, after his death.

From what I am reading group travel to Cuba is also permitted by the US govt. However, I know several mongers who've gone to Cuba to sample their LBFMs before Obama's Cuba reboot.

One of the logic problems I see with the FB posts in thinking there's a Western style legal system in NK. There isn't. There's a dictatorship and Kim Jong even had former girlfriends put to death with a flame throwers.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
..... before Obama's Cuba reboot.

One of the logic problems I see with the FB posts in thinking there's a Western style legal system in NK. There isn't. There's a dictatorship and Kim Jong even had former girlfriends put to death with a flame throwers.
There seems to be little information being released about any efforts of the Obaminable Administration to obtain his release in the early stages of his "arrest" and one can easily assume that the sparseness of facts is because there are no facts of efforts.

He gave up a handful of terrorists for a traitor with the Taliban, so it makes me wonder how much an innocent tourist is worth with the NK's?

Something good has got to come from Otto's death, even if it is a wake up call to the pussies in this country who let U.S. citizens be cannon fodder while they burn libraries and ambush folks practicing for a fund raising baseball game.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:55 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't have a problem with that as long as we have the same policy when their criminals come into this country or their "tourists" violate our "Laws"!

As has been the case for almost a decade .... foreigners here get a better shake than U.S. citizens abroad.
So are you proposing that we change our law to be more in line with countries with Dictators?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:12 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Something good has got to come from Otto's death, .

Maybe the good will be a wake up call to folks visiting less than friendly countries.

I do not want my tax dollars used to excuse your ignorance. So watch your shit in a country with a ruthless Dictator!

Maybe make potential visitors watch the Interview.

The Interview https://g.co/kgs/QoTL4A
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:15 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There seems to be little information being released about any efforts of the Obaminable Administration to obtain his release in the early stages of his "arrest" and one can easily assume that the sparseness of facts is because there are no facts of efforts.

So now you are admitting to assuming.

Interesting.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #29
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

For the liberal morons among us, "white privilege" only applies in a majority white country. NK is not, never has been, and will probably never be a majority white country. There is no "white privilege" in NK or SK or Japan, China, and many other countries in the world. It is a stupid term thought up by a college sophomore majoring in social justice. Anyone who uses a fake work like that should be shunned for the sake of society and human intelligence. You should also be driven from the gene pool and sent on a trip to NK to fix your mental issues.

When it comes to liberalism, there is no individual. No one really cares about one person, black, white, male, or female. It is the cause that really counts. Any person death, torture, or inconvenience must advance the agenda in liberalism. Notice how the parents (good liberals they) are resisting a further investigation. Same thing with the Seth Rich family. Something very bad happened to their son but finding the truth make hurt the liberal cause. Better everyone (including Sean Hannity) should just stop talking about it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:33 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
For the liberal morons among us, "white privilege" only applies in a majority white country. NK is not, never has been, and will probably never be a majority white country. There is no "white privilege" in NK or SK or Japan, China, and many other countries in the world. t.
That was the point you dumb fuck. He could NOT rely on his 'white privilege' in countries such as that.

Nobody said there was "white privilege" in North Korea.

You can't even follow a simple conversation.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women