Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2017, 09:05 PM   #166
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Falcon did not get pointed.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:27 PM   #167
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Only Falcon can say if he got pointed.
Anyone else is speculation.
Heh.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Thank you dh at lest someone is ans something.......I wish our Mods would talk to us like you do man

lol ............... Maybe one day......lol

So this was selective enforcement.........Why Cp ?

Should we not all be treated the same ??
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:23 PM   #168
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default I made it a point to PM CP for answers.

He's still being evasive. He's pretending he doesn't understand what I'm asking for him to do when I have been very specific about the questions I posted.

This has been typical for the way members are kept in the dark for CP to enforce the GL's without an explanation or justification. The original message from him informing me of the infraction only said that I had no business reposting that email. It didn't even list which of the GL's was violated.

Time for CP to step up to take responsibility for his actions. Taking points back is only the beginning of making this right. Not nearly enough!
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:30 PM   #169
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Asking again Cp. One more time, not going away

Now I'll make it even simpler since you might have difficulty answering all the other question I posted earlier. Just the basics then.

Did Falcon get pointed? If not, why did I?

There was no violation of member identity according to GL#5. So why the points to begin with?

Your continuing to delay and refusal to answer, after answering my PM, only speaks to your lack of any credibility. All the more reason I'd take it personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
My asking CP is rhetorical, however the followup question isn't. But I'm sure you already know that dh. Should I hit the RTM on myself to send this to Modtardville? Or would you do me the honor?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:16 PM   #170
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default ok Cp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I'm trying to offer an olive branch here and am going to do a better job moderating in the future. I'm looking at how mods in other areas handle their board and learning from these mods and my own mistakes. If you have constructive suggestions for me and to some degree rrabbit, please share them a, I will listen. I think we all want to see our forums run smoothly, I'm willing to do my part.
You post it , You own it,,,,Right

You told us this a year ago Cp .............

what the hell happened to you Have you forgot what you said........

Being willing to do your part is not showing us we are fucktards and acting like your too good to talk to us......Being willing is being willing to do what it takes .....ijs
Old 11-22-2017, 12:11 AM   #171
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default You da Man Jj.

After all that time, I can't believe you dug it up.

And nice of you to remind CP with what constitutes a commitment to cooperate. With his own words, no less. Not that it matters much to him it seems, because there hasn't been any change in the modtarderation around here. Least of all, where he's concerned.

Are you listening CP? Can you hear us now? Those who forget history......??? After more than 3100 views. JJ, dh and I can't possibly be the only ones still watching this thread to see how you handle this. Now do your part. Give us some answers. It's the only way to redeem yourself around here. No moving on from this one without it.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:22 AM   #172
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default They just don't know Hotrix

Hotrix I have given This some thought and maybe this is not what we think .Maybe rrabbit and cp are Not just picking on members here. Maybe their just confused on what outing really is ???

this is what I mean man.....

Quote:
May I suggest you read the guidelines. Giving out someone's real life name is forbidden. It is abundantly obvious that the provider does not wish to give out certain information. If the guy was truly interested, he would have had plenty of time to state his case. He didn't. If he still wants to, he is perfectly clear to start another thread on this topic, and they can be merged. Oh, you won't be receiving an infraction but you will be receiving a warning. I strongly suggest you read our guidelines.
A member started a thread and put a name in that was edited out....cool

But the name was of a Non-member .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

No where in the rules does it mention it is ok to out someone who is not a member. The golden rule to remember is just don't give RW info about someone weather they are a member or not. This rules applies to both providers and hobbyist.
rrabbit said there is no where the rules mention it is ok to out a non-Member........just think about that for a min How can you out someone that is not a member. when the GL says "attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username

So how does a Non-member Have a eccie username.???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
PB,

I can ask the admins for clarification but from what I gather. The rule is pretty simple. For example. We are allowed to talk about non members. Say a conversation comes up with Donald Trump. I doubt he is a member of this site. Just giving an example. Now if he did happen to open an Eccie account it would be against the rules to associate the RW person with his account. Our accounts here on Eccie are what protect us as you know. I'm sure there might have been specific to the 2 examples you have mentioned. I think we are getting a little OFF topic talking about GL when the OP started this thread specifically since he felt that a thread which was closed didn't answer his question and also felt the person in question was not represented in a fair way. My thoughts on this subject. The person in question should come forward himself if he/she wants to be heard otherwise the meaning of this thread really has no point. One thing we MODs have seen countless times is just a back and forth between different member opinions. Well see how this one turns out.
now rrabbit is saying you have to be a member just as the GL say

But if I am reading this right rrabbit is saying if trump was to open a account after what was said. Then he would go back a baned someone for what was said before they were members.

If that was the case there would be a lot of ban's lol

to me what was said before someone joined the site wouldn't be brakeing the GL. But from the join date forward would be.....Just think about it

But it was a good thing rrabbit didn't use Bill Clinton as the example He maybe a member lol

Quote:
You are not a moderator, so you really don't know all that goes on. We don't operate in a vacuum. Decisions to ban someone for outing are not take capriciously. Also, it doesn't matter if the outed person is a member of this site or not. If a member here outs anyone, they will be banned. There are some admin who believe bannings should be immediate and then let matters get sorted out when it comes outing. It is something that is taken very seriously. The gals have even stricter guidelines when discussing clients in the powder rooms/info share forums.

The bottom line is this. If we know a member has outed someone here or on another site (which we can verify) even if that person is not a member of ECCIE, that person will be banned. In all instances, RL information will be edited in order to protect the individual.
I Know this didn't make any since what so ever...

But here we go again openly talking about outing a Member and Non-member .....I would think the Modtatds would know what the GL say and mean

and to open up with a power statement just to put the member in his place so hopefully he would shut up and not come back...wow

I really think the mods do operate in a vacuum even tho we are told they don't. Becuse when we ask something we are not ans. I think there's a Vacuum somewhere lol......and plus rrabbit said he would ask but never came back to clear it up.....Just left Hanging...and I have seen Cp do this too.

I know Cp told the member to read the GL's and I agree with that so all the members know when they are being run over....

So Bottom line Do the Modtard not know what the GL's say or Are they just trying to keep all the Fucktards Confused????

Now This is why I am saying something about their making up their own rules on the board??

Just think about it ...........Does this make Since?????
Old 11-22-2017, 11:40 AM   #173
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

I think I made my point since the mods wont answer us back on this............
Old 11-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #174
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:16 PM   #175
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Old 11-22-2017, 04:10 PM   #176
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Mod-speak, mumbo jumbo CP

The unwillingness of the Mod in question to defend his actions is all the proof needed to see that anyone allowing themselves to get railroaded will be subject to selective enforcement without recourse.

Is that what your saying CP? Your silence speaks volumes.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #177
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
lol
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:14 PM   #178
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059737871

I think the distinction of outing is probably better explained here. Member vs Non Member and the application of the GL's
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #179
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
lol

Old 11-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #180
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Retards are not banned retroactively for outing someone who becomes a member later. Modtardville does do the new member the courtesy of editing the RLI, if it is RTM'd in the correct manner. Anyone reposting the RLI after the new membership would be banned.

Membership does have its privileges
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women