Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2017, 07:35 PM   #1
BigDoug63
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default 4 cars in the driveway? I don't think so!

Head's up for those looking for a BBW, as I was last weekend on the way out of SA ...

Texted a Leah at 210-296-3815. She told me her numbers and I figured, "What the heck?" She directed me to a private residence.

When I got there, what do I see but *four* cars in the driveway. WTF? Parked the car, then drove around the corner and texted. (It was daytime, if you're wondering.)

"Four cars in the driveway?" I asked. She replied, "They're all broken down. I'll open the door."

Uhhhhhhhhh, I'll pass. I wished her a good day and moved on. She texted me back, saying, "Meh, you're bullshit. Blocked."

No problem. I could say I was thinking with my big head instead of my little head, but it was more of my sex drive vanishing on the spot. If, by chance, this lady is legit, she should reconsider her venue.

Men, take care of yourselves and be aware of the surroundings. You see a case such as this, you're advised to keep your money in your pocket and call it a day.
BigDoug63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

What is the alert here? 4 cars in a driveway?? I don’t see that as alert worthy. No threat to a member mentioned here.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:28 PM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Were there bandits hiding in the cars, or what?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:19 PM   #4
Discthrower210
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Gypsies?
Discthrower210 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:57 PM   #5
BrooklynnSunShine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 358357
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If her reviews check out and being from the same residence as posted in location of incall to the one she directed you to then what more can you ask for if she is highly reviewed and rated then I don't see a problem that's why I suggest hobbyist like yourself do their homework and read the reviews thoroughly before choosing which providers to see because something as simple and naive as this incident could be spared by going through Past reviews and checking out a potentially good provider before deciding on seeing them or not EXSPECIALLY FOR INCALL! I mean wouldn't you want some Intel on where it is you are going I know I would and especially seeing as it's provided!!!
BrooklynnSunShine is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:21 AM   #6
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Were there bandits hiding in the cars, or what?
lmao
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:24 AM   #7
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default 4 cars

I understand. Some of you may not have had that uneasy feeling when a man walks out of the bathroom during a visit. And it may not have led to you being separated from your donation. But for those who have, 4 cars certainly makes you think. I'm with the poster, err on the side of caution. You only have one life. Plenty of women only one you!
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:29 AM   #8
bigplayantx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

4 cars in the driveway so the OP didn’t have anywhere to park and may have had to walk more than 2 steps to the front door. I can see how that could be a very scary thing to contemplate!
bigplayantx is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #9
robexar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Here's a story

I had an appointment last week with a similar name at a shit hole of an apartment complex and arrived 10 minutes early. I know not to show up early but when we talked on the phone she said she was just going to hop in the shower and get ready. I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. I could hear her inside. The second time I knocked she came by the door and was on the other side because of the shadow in the side window, I could see. She was talking to someone quietly and I thought "my bad" and left.
There was a tow truck with a guy on the phone right behind my car when I exited the building.
My story is those four cars are all stolen.
LOL
come on guys, just a story to amuse the morning
robexar is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #10
BigDoug63
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I do have experience in this game, which helped me out here. Probably should have shied away from somebody advertising age in the lower 20s, though, which I usually do. *That* was a rookie mistake. ... But this fits the definition of an alert, and I don't see anybody taking up for her so far. ... Take care out there.
BigDoug63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
bigplayantx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDoug63 View Post
I do have experience in this game, which helped me out here.
I guess I’ll be afraid of parked cars now...they are kind of dangerous in your experience in the game.
bigplayantx is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:53 AM   #12
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Not alert worthy: moved to a more proper forum.

OT
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:57 AM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

ot doesn't realize the danger of parked cars. You've been warned, sir.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #14
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Got one better. Pulled up to private residence the husband / BF / ? was yelling at 4 kids to get in car. Momma has a date let's go get ice cream. I changed me mind.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #15
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

^^^

Four cars in the driveway, how many people inside the house?

Legitimate question, especially for someone that has had 'experiences' before.

I made an appointment with a well known young lady years ago, but she changed her location from an apartment to a house in a subdivision.

2-3 cars in the driveway, so curbside was it.

Neighbor outside trying to coax his "must not be mentioned" to squeeze one out. I thought the turd was about twice the size of the processor.

Too many people out in the yards and shit.

Parked always down the street and called her up to see "What's up the fuck?"

She talked my nerves down, guy finally went inside with a happy tail wagger, and I grabbed a briefcase and headed up the street like a census taker.

All of this with a woman I had met a few times.

For some of us that exercise situational awareness, anything 'hincky' will get us to second think our choices.

So yeah, I can see where the OP would want to shout out that something seemed 'off'.

Now I understand that some ladies are not only providers to us, but may also be the primary provider to their family. Ok, not my monkey, not my circus. However, I would not feel comfortable shaking the SO's hand or having to slow down when there is a knock on the door because someone left the bibby in the bathroom "is it alright to just step inside for a moment to get it? Sorry for the interruption."

Yeah....naw....kinda like the one we had on here that was a mother of six and her hubby played video games in the living room.

Pass.

Good on ya OP for keeping the big head straight.
Doglegg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women