Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452864
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2017, 05:39 PM   #661
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
No, I do not believe Roy Moore. I think Franklin is a douchbag and always has been so yes- I would believe his accussors.
And Bill Clinton - he admitted it too (after he lied about it,of course)
It is the ultimate hypocrisy that Franklin was "all about women's rights" and than you look at that picture - where she is sleeping,in a very vulnerable position and he is pretending to grab her breasts - no,just no.
You're all over the place here. It sounds like you pick when to believe accusers. 10 plus women have come out against Trump and you decide not believe any of them. Double digit accusers and your defense is well he denies it. That's fucking stupid. OJ Simpson denies killing anyone... I guess we must all believe OJ. I mean I have to because a proclamation of innocence is held in such high regards. And there have been two people that have come out against Franken and you're already predicting more. Your blindspot and hypocrisy for Trump is sad. You're sounding like those Democrats you're lambasting about who were defending Clinton.

It's the ultimate hypocrisy when a people complain about a man golfing and then goes on to golf way more than that man. It's the ultimate hypocrisy when a man says he will do more for HBCUs than the previous guy and then does less. It's the ultimate hypocrisy to accuse another person of vacationing too much on taxpayers dime and then constantly vacation on taxpayers dime to your own resort. Literally paying yourself. More hypocrisy... Trump calling Obama out on his using EOs too much and then doing it himself and bragging about it. That's only some of it. Yeah if you want to call out hypocrites, I will wait on you to call out Trump............
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #662
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, I'm not. Show me the pic where Trump is groping women-where's the proof? Not just words.
And did you forget that O.J. wrote a book on how he did it?
And yes, I'm partial to Trump - but if you showed me a picture like the one in which Al is in - than yes, I would have a problem with him. But there is no picture because it didn't happen. Or perhaps you know of some other evidence - such as DNA on a blue dress..
Actually, Hillary is one of the biggest hypocrites too (besides being a loser-I loved that tweet by Trump) for her to say she is a champion of women makes me gag.
And Predator Clinton - you are gonna see more women coming out against him - and very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You're all over the place here. It sounds like you pick when to believe accusers. 10 plus women have come out against Trump and you decide not believe any of them. Double digit accusers and your defense is well he denies it. That's fucking stupid. OJ Simpson denies killing anyone... I guess we must all believe OJ. I mean I have to because a proclamation of innocence is held in such high regards. And there have been two people that have come out against Franken and you're already predicting more. Your blindspot and hypocrisy for Trump is sad. You're sounding like those Democrats you're lambasting about who were defending Clinton.

It's the ultimate hypocrisy when a people complain about a man golfing and then goes on to golf way more than that man. It's the ultimate hypocrisy when a man says he will do more for HBCUs than the previous guy and then does less. It's the ultimate hypocrisy to accuse another person of vacationing too much on taxpayers dime and then constantly vacation on taxpayers dime to your own resort. Literally paying yourself. More hypocrisy... Trump calling Obama out on his using EOs too much and then doing it himself and bragging about it. That's only some of it. Yeah if you want to call out hypocrites, I will wait on you to call out Trump............
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:59 PM   #663
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I'm not. Show me the pic where Trump is groping women-where's the proof? Not just words.
And yes, I'm partial to Trump - but if you showed me a picture like the one in which Al is in - than yes, I would have a problem with him. But there is no picture because it didn't happen. Or perhaps you know of some other evidence - such as DNA on a blue dress..
Actually, Hillary is one of the biggest hypocrites too (besides being a loser-I loved that tweet by Trump) for her to say she is a champion of women makes me gag.
And Predator Clinton - you are gonna see more women coming out against him - and very soon.

Wow you guys are something else. So now words don't matter now either. A person can be caught on tape saying things that prove his predator nature and you say.. well there isn't a picture. You guys need to go tell all those people locked up because they were caught on a wire admitting to a crime that they need to appeal because audio isn't credible, only video/photo evidence. Words are more than enough proof. And if this weren't Trump and it some Democrat caught on tape admitting to something, those words would be all the proof in the world for you. Just admit that you don't want to believe the accusers because you like Trump. That's all it is.

Oh and maybe look up the facts. It wasn't written by OJ. And it was about if he had done it. But that's besides the point. We all have strong feeling that OJ killed someone, yet OJ til this day denies it. Yet you are claiming that because he is denying it, we should put onus on that.

Actually Hillary Clinton has done a lot for women. She is more an advocate for woman than Ivanka Trump who Trump people swear is the champion for women. That's utter bullshit. And again with the hypocrites yet I'm still waiting on you to call out old Donald for his hypocrisy. Please tell me your bubble isn't hiding that from you too? You just said you liked something he tweeted, he has plenty of past tweets that prove his hypocrisy. Maybe check it out when you get a chance.

So more woman are going to come out against Clinton? whoa he is going to be close to that Trump number soon. Maybe they can talk about it. Two presidents who like to prey on women.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:48 AM   #664
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Actually Hillary Clinton has done a lot for women.
Really???

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...y-gap-n2236085

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3641170

Yeah, ladies. Don't worry. The dimretards have your six...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/...p1#.tuGw1wK26v

Answer.... "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #665
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

Yes really you moron…

Let’s see:

She was integral in the Violence Against Women Act.

She helped create the DOJ’s Office on Violence Against Women.

She helped create the Office of Global Women’s Issues when she ran the state department.

She started the International Council on Women’s Business Leadership.

She created the US National Action Plan on Women, Peace, and Security

She pushed for mandates that peace keeping missions protect women and girls from sexual violence during conflicts.

She had a policy of intertwining women’s rights in her policy as Sec of State.

Oh and just for the fun of it, she was the first presidential candidate for a major party in our country.

As to your links. Yeah ladies should know that Republicans will be there for them and their children. So long as they don’t accuse their politicians of anything. They can trust that Republicans all over this country will stand by them. Republicans like Roy Moore. Or this state senator:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...y-to-child-sex

Oh and other fine Republicans like Bill O’Reilly, Donald Trump, Roger Ailes if he were here. All very prominent Republicans who have had multiple accusations against them. Other fine Republicans who will tell these ladies that they need to get an abortion and then publicly talk about being pro-choice. Fine Republicans who will push anti-LGBT legislation and then Snapchat with men to come meet them. Yeah good luck with having the Republicans behind you.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:12 PM   #666
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Oh and just for the fun of it, she was the first presidential candidate for a major party in our country.
And, the first one to lose.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:29 PM   #667
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Give me a break - Yes, a ghost rider wrote the book in which OJ put forth a hypothetical description of the murders of Nicole and Ron. In which he accepted $600,000 dollars.
That's a fact and that imply's guilt.

Quote:
Wow you guys are something else. So now words don't matter now either. A person can be caught on tape saying things that prove his predator nature and you say.. well there isn't a picture. You guys need to go tell all those people locked up because they were caught on a wire admitting to a crime that they need to appeal because audio isn't credible, only video/photo evidence. Words are more than enough proof. And if this weren't Trump and it some Democrat caught on tape admitting to something, those words would be all the proof in the world for you. Just admit that you don't want to believe the accusers because you like Trump. That's all it is.

Oh and maybe look up the facts. It wasn't written by OJ. And it was about if he had done it. But that's besides the point. We all have strong feeling that OJ killed someone, yet OJ til this day denies it. Yet you are claiming that because he is denying it, we should put onus on that.

Actually Hillary Clinton has done a lot for women. She is more an advocate for woman than Ivanka Trump who Trump people swear is the champion for women. That's utter bullshit. And again with the hypocrites yet I'm still waiting on you to call out old Donald for his hypocrisy. Please tell me your bubble isn't hiding that from you too? You just said you liked something he tweeted, he has plenty of past tweets that prove his hypocrisy. Maybe check it out when you get a chance.

So more woman are going to come out against Clinton? whoa he is going to be close to that Trump number soon. Maybe they can talk about it. Two presidents who like to prey on women.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #668
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Give me a break - Yes, a ghost rider wrote the book in which OJ put forth a hypothetical description of the murders of Nicole and Ron. In which he accepted $600,000 dollars.

He put forth hypothetical descriptions. But those are just words. Not even audio. Not pictures. And we know that pictures are what matter. How can we take his hypothetical words as guilt? I mean that would be like taking the words of a guy who is on tape talking about kissing women without their permission. That has to imply guilt right?
Old 11-21-2017, 06:02 PM   #669
Observing
Valued Poster

Default "WHERE'S THE PROOF"?

Quote:
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything."
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

DONALD TRUMP
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #670
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, you don't get it. He took the $600,000 dollar payment. He signed off on the book via the payment.

Trump never took a payment as an admission of guilt on anything.

Can I make this any clearer for you?

Quote:
He put forth hypothetical descriptions. But those are just words. Not even audio. Not pictures. And we know that pictures are what matter. How can we take his hypothetical words as guilt? I mean that would be like taking the words of a guy who is on tape talking about kissing women without their permission. That has to imply guilt right?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:27 PM   #671
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Show me the pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything."
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

DONALD TRUMP
Old 11-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #672
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you don't get it. He took the $600,000 dollar payment. He signed off on the book via the payment.

Trump never took a payment as an admission of guilt on anything.

Can I make this any clearer for you?

Oh ok let's do that then.. Trump paid out money in a lawsuit for defrauding people in the Trump U case. I guess he's guilty of fraud. Oh and he paid out money for discriminating against African Americans. I guess he's guilty of being a bigot. Trump signed off on those things via the payment he made to people making the claims. I mean an innocent person wouldn't make the payments.

Can I make that any clearer for you?

Or will you now say well paying out isn't guilt. Just like words in the form of audio isn't evidence like a picture. Until you want to use words in a book that you said was hypothetical as evidence. Then words matter. Pick one. Either the words someone wrote for OJ in a book are proof of guilt and words matter. Or we just need pictures.

Can I make that any clearer?
Old 11-22-2017, 06:21 AM   #673
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes, it is a fact. But it does not imply guilt. If somebody stole the painting of the Mona Lisa and, afterwards, I wrote a book on how one could have gone about stealing the Mona Lisa, would I be guilty of stealing it?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:26 AM   #674
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump did not TAKE money as admission of guilt. You are on a different scenario here. Innocent people can be found guilty of fraud if they are listed as the primary owner of a company. They do this because their COMPANY has been found liable and they are held responsible because their NAME is registered with the Secretary of States office as being the OWNER of the COMPANY.

O.J. took money. Read the book. It's clear he did the murders. He signed off on it. He took a payment. He is an individual. He is not a COMPANY.

Can you tell the difference now? Or do you just want to continue with bashing Trump?

Quote:
Oh ok let's do that then.. Trump paid out money in a lawsuit for defrauding people in the Trump U case. I guess he's guilty of fraud. Oh and he paid out money for discriminating against African Americans. I guess he's guilty of being a bigot. Trump signed off on those things via the payment he made to people making the claims. I mean an innocent person wouldn't make the payments.

Can I make that any clearer for you?

Or will you now say well paying out isn't guilt. Just like words in the form of audio isn't evidence like a picture. Until you want to use words in a book that you said was hypothetical as evidence. Then words matter. Pick one. Either the words someone wrote for OJ in a book are proof of guilt and words matter. Or we just need pictures.

Can I make that any clearer?
Old 11-22-2017, 06:31 AM   #675
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it just imply's guilt. Not that you were found guilty in a court of law. But in OJ's book - he uses the word -I.
So the inference is that he is guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yes, it is a fact. But it does not imply guilt. If somebody stole the painting of the Mona Lisa and, afterwards, I wrote a book on how one could have gone about stealing the Mona Lisa, would I be guilty of stealing it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women